Genesis
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

I woke up and didn't know where I was at first, but then looked around and I was still in the clearing, I must have fallen asleep while meditating but something was different. Something was tugging at my mind so I got up and followed it the feeling started to get stronger so I knew I was close.

The feeling was strongest when I stood in front of a rock out crop. I got the impression that I should put my hand on the rock in front of me, so I did. For a moment nothing happened, then the rock seemed to shimmer then dissolve, and a doorway appeared like a hatch. Suddenly the doors opened with a loud hiss and once again I had no will of my own as I was drawn into the opening I entered what looked like an elevator.

I felt a tingling sensation then everything went dark! But I could tell that I was in a room of some kind, on instinct I reached out with my mind and felt to distinct signatures, but one seemed weaker than the other. Suddenly I felt the stronger presence in my mind scanning my memories so fast that it felt like my head was going to crack open, then it stopped, then nothing for a minute, then I heard.

' Greetings master Raymond, you have finally arrived.Genesis base main computer is ready for orders'. came the soft female voice in my head.

In the few minutes it took me to grasp what I had just received the room had come to life. Light seem to come from everywhere it lit up a huge room it was massive! It had to be at least 50ft in diameter and a celling so high that it could not be seen from ground level, I say ground level because there were several levels with doors heading off to other sections of the base I stood there in the middle of the chamber, in awe of the scale of what I was seeing.

The walls didn't look like any material that I had ever seen or heard of. I touched it and it was solid, but pliable at the same time and I could swear it felt like skin! But I sensed that the computer was waiting to tell me something, so I said out loud "who are you what is your name and what do I need to do?

"'Master. I have no name, my only purpose is to serve the progenitor, you still require instruction please allow me to bring you to the command chair so we can begin.' With that I was transported to another room this one wasn't as large and only contained a single slightly spherical chair, In the middle of it.

I walked over to the chair, then it spoke again 'Raymond you must sit in the chair and I will teach you while you sleep.I need to put in an implant that will help you interface with our technology better, do not worry I cannot harm you, just sit and rest while the work is done.' It said to me with a motherly tone.It was then I decided that I would give her a name.

"I would like you to have the name Betty from now on! Ok?" I said out loud as I sat in the chair. It began closing around me and I heard- 'I would be honoured to have the name of your mother master Raymond' in my mind just before I went to sleep.


The girl woke up and the first thing she felt was PAIN! Her pussy throbbed and her anus just ached along with every other part of her body they had just finished using her again and again she had passed out from the pain and torture. She wished they would just kill her and get it over with, just like they had done to her father, but more than likely she would suffer the same fate as she had watched her mother go through until her body couldn't handle any more and her body simply gave out.

That was two years ago she didn't think she could've lasted this long without two thing, little Annie she was taken from the same event that she and her family were at. She was the now orphaned daughter of the head caterers of the security summit; it had all started out fine she thought as she remembered- that just as her dad had begun speaking a shot rang out and he fell to the ground, both she and her mother screamed at the same time and then she felt a sharp pain in the back of the neck but before she could reach for it she suddenly felt really tiered and then everything went black. When she woke up someone was on top of her and it felt like that person was shoving something big into her pussy.

She cried out in pain and her eyes flew open as she felt something tear inside her she stopped recalling the memory it was too painful that night was the first day of hell for her and her mother not only did they have to do all the work in the terrorist camp, but all the women and little girls had to suffer through the nightly rapes and the men were always violent with them and some of the girls didn't live through the night them having been tore open internally and left to bleed to death. She had come close to the same fate herself many times over the past two and a half years but the bleeding had always stop before it went that far. It was like they had an angle watching over her, and little 5 year old Ann, she had not been spared either.

It seems their captors had noticed and took great delight at testing the limits of this miraculous healing ability because they really got the most violent rapes that would leave them in very bad shape and still be fully healed in a matter of days. They had even broken their legs and shot them in non-lethal spots just to see what would happen, of course they healed eventually and then they done it again and again all of this was on top of the violent rapes.

The second thing was the voice in her dreams told her that one day soon someone would come and rescue her and punish these men for what they have done here and stop what they plan to do to the rest of the world, so she would hold on and wait for that time and she would stay and look out for the girls and save who she was able to until then. She was brought back to reality by the cell door opening, oh no! they were coming for her again. I don't know if I can take much more of this!' was the last thought before the torture began again.


I woke up with a start again, it was the same type of dream I had last night but this seemed more real more vivid. It felt like he actually was this girl. He could hear, see, & feel, everything they did, it was terrifying but this person seemed familiar somehow he knew this person but he still couldn't tell where she was, though he knew it wasn't on this continent, or, in Australia or Europe, so it had to be Africa, or the middle east.

'I agree with you Raymond these aren't just dreams. They are something else altogether, but in all the history and knowledge, that the sarcoma have gathered on mental abilities during the span of their time living in this universe, this has to be something new. Do I have you permission to monitor your dreams in case this occurs again? Maybe I can learn something that may help'.

I could see the sense so I agreed to it. Then I noticed all the new knowledge in my mind. And something else my thoughts were clearer and more structured than they had ever been. He felt like he could concentrate on several things at once. This was all very odd so I asked Betty, 'Betty what else did you do besides teach me while I was out?'

'I'm sorry master. I didn't mean to deceive you, but in order to hold the knowledge, I had to alter how your brain is wired, so it handles information, better and faster. Otherwise. you wouldn't be able to learn so fast, without sustaining serious damage. Master, please forgive me'. she pleaded in my mind.

The more I thought about it, the more I saw the logic, and the effects, the tinkering had on my thought process. But there was something else she wasn't telling me. So I pushed Betty for the rest.

'ok, I also implanted a micro-computer, in the side of your skull to help you interface with our technology easier, and more fully. It will most likely, work the same on earth computers and machines. I'm sorry. I just wanted to help, and it will also help you control your abilities as well.' she said with a cheerful tone.

"Alright I see your point but in the future please be sure to tell me before, you do something like that! Ok?"I thought, trying to reassure her that I was ok with what she had done.

'Well just so you know you aren't finished leaning yet but I had to pull you out so you wouldn't miss diner, and have your family worry about you. Now step away from the chair and I will teleport you back to the clearing'.

Before I could reply I was in the clearing again, and I realized it was getting dark. I looked down at my watch it was 5:30pm.

'don't worry master, we can still talk like this because of the device I implanted when you need me just think of me and I will answer, I am monitoring your thoughts constantly, for any sign of that dream coming back.' I heard just as the thought came to mind.

'Ok Bet. I haven't gone over the information you gave me yet, but is there a discreet way for me to know where my family, and the other people I care about, are at all times, like a tracking device?' Just then several types of drones and implants came to mind. It startled me at first but then I realized this must be from the information download, and also the result of the rewiring allowing me to access it, with a thought.

'Awesome! 'I thought. 'well that is some improvement. I bet there is no brain that can ever work faster.Now Betty can you make some tracker implants and an applicator please i'll need nine for now, but have some more ready as well as drones to follow cloaked! I don't want anything to happen to them. Make those nine full service military tracers'.

'Yes master Raymond: as you command so shall I act, ' was the reply I got. That sorted, I walked back to the house and through the back gate and door.

No sooner had I walked into the living room, it hit me a mixture of high arousal and absolute dread and fear. But he couldn't tell where it was coming from than he knew it was radiating from his cousins.

Emma was watching TV from the lounge, she was radiating mostly fear, and a little arousal, Cindy's thoughts were all very aroused. But something was wrong, the thoughts and emotions coming from Cindy felt, 'artificial' somehow, like they weren't natural. I went back to Emma and I was shocked at what I found! They were talking telepathically!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.