Genesis - Cover

Genesis

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

I woke up late in the morning someone had opened curtains and sun light was shining on my face I looked over at the clock it showed it was 11:30am and then over at Donna's bed only to find that she wasn't there! I started to panic when I couldn't feel her or Amanda with in my range so I pressed the call button for the nurse. It took a few minutes but eventually a nurse came in. She looked older than Amanda, she looked to be about 40 walked in to the room she was about 5'9 129lbs but still looked very slender with brown hair done up in a tight bun on top of her head she was wearing a standard nurses uniform. "Hi ray how are you today you were certainly tired giving that you slept this long my name is Nurse Anna now what did you need me for" she said cheerily.

"Well I was just wondering where my roommate had gone to and why nurse Amanda isn't here today" after a short pause she answered "well I probably shouldn't tell you this but Donna's parents came to see her today, they work a lot and can't come in often and they took her out for a while and Amanda went with them as her nurse just in case something happened, they should be back in a little while oh and your aunt called and said her and the girls couldn't make it today but they will come by after church to see you tomorrow."

Well that certainly cleared things up now I had to find something to do with myself until they came back I decided to wait for lunch I was starving, I told Anna what I was going to do an she left to tend to other people. I decided to scan the other children on the ward of coarse this was the paediatric ward so all of the patients were between the ages of 1 and 18. From my scan there were 30 people in my range which had jumped up to about 1000ft from 500ft yesterday.

Of the 30 sick children 15 of them I could help without being in contact as for the others I would find a way to get closer a lot of them also had cancer of various types and I would need the clearer vision to help them out. I started to project a healing field like I had been taught last night in my dreams it was kind of weird I can't remember my dreams but the information always comes to me when I need it, as I said its weird but also very useful when I need it I only have to think about the problem and the answer just pops into my head. My thoughts were interrupted by the attendant bringing in my lunch today I had chicken fontain it was ok, for hospital food that is.

When I finished I again called for a nurse and Anna was the one that came again " is there any chance I could have a shower I know I probably haven't had one for over 2 weeks" I said in my sweetest pleading tone of voice, " I'll have to check with the doctor on call but it should be ok" she said, smiling all the while ; on impulse I scanned her as I now had full control over who's thought I could hear at one time instead of everyone in range which would now include much of the hospital.

'so this is the boy Amanda's little sister is crazy about I must admit he does look good for a thirteen year old, big muscles to and from what Faye said well-endowed as well and it looks like he's also very caring' she thought. Interesting I thought I hadn't yet had a chance to take a good look at myself "ok I'll wait for you to call the doctor but regardless of what he says I need a wash".

She left the room to call the doctor and I went back to concentrating on the healing field that I'd been projecting and trying to heal everyone I could from a distance broken bones, burns etc. I was actually in a deep meditative state when Anna came back in so when she put her hand on my shoulder I almost put her through the wall in reflex as I had been taught by first dad and now sensei Aran, but was able to stop short of breaking her arm. She had screamed while this was happening and a male nurse came in to see what was wrong

"What's all this screaming about Anna are you alright" the nurse whose name was jack said he was 6'3 180lbs jet black hair very well-toned body.

"It's alright jack I was meditating and she frightened me and I acted like my dad and sensei taught me that's all" he looked at me and started to laugh "well my boy your just full of surprises aren't you what do you practice?" he said smiling "um well my dad taught me krotmagar but now I go to a jufo school and that art is a little bit of everything "I told him. Anna had been quiet all through this she finally said "well that's all well and good but could you please let my arm go it's starting to hurt", I looked down and realized I was squeezing her hand tight I let it go and apologized to her.

"Well the doctor said you could have a shower but I have to be in there to assist you "she said with a smile "well I'll leave you to nurse Anna's tender mercies" jack said and left to check on his patients, I am sure he will see a change in most of them I'd have to tell Amanda what I was doing when they got back. Anna came back with a wheelchair and some towels and what looked like surgical scrubs

"Well come on let's get you into the chair and we will go to the main bathroom the shower is bigger and there is a shower chair as well".

I again pretended to be weak as a kitten when moving into the wheelchair and then when undressing and transferring to the shower chair, Anna turned the water on and adjusted to the correct temperature and I let her wash me just because it felt really good that healing field really takes a lot out of me so I was starting to fall asleep when she reached my cock and instead of just wiping it with the cloth she soaped up her hands and rubbed up and down she was jerking me off!

The feelings that she was causing were amazing it felt a lot better than when I'd done it, this went on for about ten minutes then I heard her thought

'Oh my god he's huge! It must be at least 8"and at his age it's probably going to keep growing I wonder how much of this monster I can fit down my throat'

Before I could react to that thought she gave a predatory grin and engulfed about half my cock in one stroke! The sensations were incredible and indescribable I could feel her gaging at the end of each stroke as she tried to take it down her throat. Then all of a sudden I felt my glans slip down passed her tonsils, I had been able to hold off up till now but that sent me over the edge and with a roar I spewed what felt like gallons of baby batter down her throat.

"That was amazing I've never felt anything like that before it was incredible" after I recovered enough to talk. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it I don't know what came over me but when I saw your cock I just couldn't help myself, but I suppose you want to have me arrested for molesting you" she said in resignation. "I don't think we need to do that I really enjoyed it and plus I still haven't returned the favour" I said with a sly smile and inciting a moan from Anna as she slipped her uniform off and then her bra and lastly her panties.

Now seeing her naked you wouldn't think she was 35 years old with a 14 year old girl to look after, she had 34d breasts that looked perfect on her and very little fat on her at all I reached out to her and got her positioned just right against the wall with her left leg over my shoulder so that her pussy was staring me in the face, it looked small too small to have birthed a child her outer labia were starting to swell and her pussy was leaking so much that her juices were starting to run down her thy. Her pussy was a hairless delight and I dived in, I had seen and read enough porn to know the basics of cunnilingus but I also had an added advantage of being able to read my partner to find out exactly what she liked and what she didn't.

I started by swiping my tongue through her pussy lips from her puckered asshole to her clit at the top, I continued like this for about five minutes with a moan escaping Anna's lips each time my tongue passed over her now engorged clit. At the top of my next swipe I instead sucked it in to my mouth and ever so lightly bit the excited nub while flicking my tongue on the tip, I sensed she was close so I read her thoughts to see what would put her over the edge, I plunged two fingers In to her pussy and started to finger her moving them in and out this was enough to send her over the edge and she screamed out her orgasm in to the face cloth which was good because she was loud when her orgasm hit her vagina squeezed my fingers so hard I was worried that they'd be cut off.

I didn't have much time to worry about that however because I had not broken my connection with her in time and not only did I feel what she did but a huge flash of coloured light flashed in both our minds and I blacked out.

I woke up to a light shining in my eye and someone calling my name "Raymond, Raymond come back to us that's it you had us worried there for a minute do you know what happened Anna said you just suddenly passed out" the doctor said as she put her light away. "I think my body is still recovering I remember thinking that the water was so relaxing and next thing is the light in my eyes and you standing over me" I managed to say with a straight face as I sat up and looked around the room they had gotten me back in bed, Anna was standing against the wall she blushed and averted her gaze when I looked her in the eye, "alright everything seems to be ok I'll leave you to the nurses take it easy now" the doctor said and walked out.

That left just Anna and me after a long silence she said "well I'm glad you're ok is it all right to let Donna come back now she arrived while you were out so we had Amanda take her and their parents to the play room to wait Donna looked like she was really worried, I think she is really in love with you" she said still not looking me in the eye, I read her it seems she's decided to try and forget what happened I would play along so she went to get Donna and Amanda. I scanned and found Amanda and Donna sitting in the play room with a man and a women that I assumed were their parents when I scanned June their mother I got a shock I found that she had a very strong sex drive but she was a total submissive and Dan her husband and the girl's father was her dominant as she called it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.