Genesis - Cover

Genesis

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

I was out training in the forest outside of town when I saw a shooting star flying across the twilight sky, then as I was watching it the star seemed to change direction it was then that I realized that it was headed right for me! I did the only thing I could think of, I ran for my life but it was too late so I dropped to the ground and laid in a fealty position and hoped for the best just then the impact happened. I awoke still on the ground I looked around and there was a small crater where the meteor had impacted, as I stood up I noticed a purple glow coming from the crater. thinking things couldn't get any weirder, I walked into the crater, in the centre was a glowing piece of rock. As I got closer it seemed to glow brighter and for no reason I felt compelled to reach out to it. It was so strong I couldn't stop myself and before I knew it I was touching it.

A piece of the rock seemed to melt away and light burst out hitting me. That was the last thing I remember before everything went dark. I guess I should tell you about myself, before this I was a skinny kid about 5'7 120lbs with brown hair that I like to keep at razor number two all around my standard bean poll figure. I wasn't really popular In primary school, I just mainly kept to myself and didn't bother anyone. Most of my friends were part of the dojo I train at. I live with my aunt and uncle and my two cousins, you see my parents and my twin sister Amy were killed when terrorists attacked the hotel where they were staying while dad was attending a world security conference in Dubai. That was a year ago now. I'm 13 and starting high school in a few weeks.

I live in the town of Dewood in central California. It's a small town of about 50 thousand people most of whom live on farms but a good portion live in and around the town itself. It also is surrounded by some of the most untouched forest in America. As I said I live with my Uncle Ted. He's 45, 6'4 with a skinny, but well-toned body, 160lbs, dark hair grey eyes and a tanned complexion. My Aunt Mary 42, 5'9, also skinny and well-toned weighing 100lbs wet with long golden blonde hair and a pale complexion, last but not least Emma and Cindy my identical twin cousins 12 skinny, and just coming out of the child stage and starting to develop the bumps and curves of womanhood. Both with golden hair just like their mother and startlingly bright blue eyes.

I woke up in a hospital bed, I tried to sit up but my wrists were bound to the bed I looked around and saw my Uncle Ted sitting on a chair in the corner he seemed to notice my movement then I hear "good he's finally awake, I need to get the nurse" only his lips never moved, I thought I must not be awake yet and left it at that. While I was thinking of this, Uncle Ted had left the room and was now returning with a nurse behind him. She was a gorgeous 5'6 brunette, she looked about 20 and wearing a tight fitting RN uniform with a name tag that said Amanda. She looked at me and I could hear her thoughts for I was sure they were this time "he's finally awake, I need to get his vitals and page the doctor, looks like I won the bet" I could read minds!

All this at once was too much and I blacked out again, I woke up with a light shining in my eye and a man's voice saying " good you're awake we thought we'd lost you again but it seems you were just over stimulated. Hello my name is doctor Philips can you tell me your name, where you are and your date of birth." When I tried to speak all that came out was a gravely gargle sound, nurse Amanda reached for the water jug on the table, poured a glass, held it up to my mouth and told me to go slowly. When I finished the glass I tried again, " my name is Raymond Sims I'm in a hospital, I don't know which one, my date of birth is the 30th of April 1997 I live with my Uncle Ted and Aunt Mary as well as my twin cousins Emma and Cindy." I finished reading what his next question was going to be. " Well, there doesn't seem to be any brain damage and no memory loss either, everything seems to be ok, you're doing well for someone who has been in a coma for two weeks", two weeks oh my God, everyone must have been worried sick I thought.

"Where is my uncle, he was here when I woke up what happened to me?" I said next. "Your uncle has gone to get the rest of the family, they have all been worried about you, especially the twins, they didn't want to leave you and go to school in case you woke up. The police want to speak with you and have asked us not to give you any details of how you were brought in. but don't worry you're not in trouble, they just want to hear it from you first before you talk to anyone. They are outside waiting to speak to you, do you feel up to it?" the doctor asked, I nodded in response and he stepped outside and motioned the two detectives in. Their names were Munch and Breen, they asked me what I remembered and I told them, leaving out the part about the meteorite. "Well it seems you passed out and some hikers found you on a commonly used trail" a detective told me.

Just then I heard a commotion outside "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CANT SEE HIM WE'RE FAMILY!" I heard Emma's voice yell. Detective Munch stepped outside for a minute, then I read a thought from the other detective

"Hmm it seems he doesn't know anything about the explosion he mustn't have seen or heard it." Hmm it's lucky I didn't tell them about the meteor I thought to myself. A minute later two balls of energy known as Emma and Cindy burst into the room they both rushed up to the bed and each gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek,.

Emma spoke first, "you're awake, we thought we had lost you, we're so happy to have you back." Cindy finished speaking like twins often do, finishing each other's sentences. They giggled when they realized what they had done, "well you two seem the same as ever come here and give me another hug" I said as I grabbed them, but just as I did, I felt a feeling of absolute happiness wash over me. It was almost too much for me, I let them go and the feelings stoped. It was then that I realized that I was reading their emotions. I would have to do some thinking later tonight, it seems I have acquired some abilities from that light." Ok girls, time to let Ray have some rest. You can come back and see him when you get out of school, hurry up or you will be late." Aunt Mary said from the door.

There was the predictable argument about not leaving me alone, but I said "I'm not going anywhere girls, at least not for a few days. I don't think I'm even strong enough to walk let alone run away from you." That seemed to satisfy them and they went with Mary to school. Ted stayed and asked the doctor." Doc when do you think we will be able to take him home." I read from Ted's mind that his security firm had a big case and as the head of operations he was needed full time. He had only been able to work part time and nights because someone had to be here during the day in case I woke up.

"Well, as Ray told the girls, he will need a bit of physical therapy to get his strength back and we need to run some tests to see what caused the coma. So I'd like to keep him here for a week or two for all that." was the doctor's verbal reply, but in his mind he thought "I want to know what those strange EEG readings were when they first brought him in" oh crap I thought, it must have been something to do with that light. I was wishing he would just forget about it, then something strange happened, the doctors face went blank for a second and then his thoughts changed to one of " on second thought it was probably nothing, just a glitch In the machine'" that machine" that really freaked me out. I could not only read minds and emotions but I could control them as well this was too weird. I would have to experiment with it. If I could figure out how to do it maybe I could stop it from happening. "It's alright Uncle Ted, you go to work. I'll be ok by myself, besides the girls and aunt Mary will be here after school. You should go on to work, I know your needed there more right now."

Aunt Mary was a junior high school teacher at Tergen High, the same school I go to now or will go to when I get out of here. The girls were starting the same year as me, you see, the school is a combined grade/high school teaching grades K to 12. The school was split between the grade school (K to 6) and the high school (7 to 12). I used to live in Australia so the grade system for high school wouldn't bother me. The only difference was that the students in the American school system were further split in to freshmen sophomores, juniors and seniors.

"Alright son I'll be in to see you when I get off work you be good and try not to flirt with the nurses" he said laughing as he walked out of the room. "Let's get you some breakfast and move you out of this single room we need it for other people. Since you missed the breakfast run you'll have to settle for toast and juice" said nurse Amanda. I asked for toast and jam and she went to get it ready. While she was gone I started to take stock of my situation.

Here I was, just awoke from a coma two weeks after being hit by a light from a meteorite. And now I find out I have mental abilities, and who knows what else that beam did to me. Come to think of it, I don't really feel like someone that has been asleep for two weeks. I lied to the girls and the doctor; to tell the truth I could probably run in a marathon right now and win. That's how good I felt, but I didn't want to do anything to arouse suspicions yet. I started to wonder why I hadn't needed to go to the toilet. I looked down under the blanket and realized I was naked underneath and I had a catheter in me and then I thought of who could've seen me naked, then I thought of what nurse Amanda had seen and I started to get an erection then" AAAAAAGH" I screamed.

The pain had stopped by the time nurse Amanda came running in with a tray of toast and juice "what's happened what's wrong she asked. Then she looked at where the sheet had fallen down to reveal my nakedness, I saw her eyes go big for a second then she started laughing when she realized what must of happened." I think we can take that out when you finish your breakfast, ok here it is" she put the tray down on the table and pulled it over me on the bed. I gulped it all down in minutes.

"Now why don't we see about removing that catheter before we move you to another room, This won't hurt but it will feel strange" she went to the next room and came back with a bottle. "You will really want to go after I take this out" she said. I looked at her questionably then as fast as lightening her hands dove to my cock which I just realized had grown in size. Before it was a meek 41/2 inches if I had to guess, now I'd say it was 6 inches and it was only half erect!

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.