Like We Used to? - Cover

Like We Used to?

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Feeling her hormones, Lisa asked her brother to join her in the shower like they used to do in the bathtub when they were younger. She expected that it might be more fun now that they were teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

They went posthaste to her bedroom, now dry from their shower but still quite beautifully naked and she spread out on her bed and asked him if he'd ever eaten a girl out.

"Um, no, is that something you like?" he asked, unsure of how to do it or, well, even if he exactly wanted to do it.

"Come find out, big brother. Make me cum and I'll fuck your socks off."

Nervously, he hid it with humor, as he got up between her legs saying, "But I'm not wearing socks."

"Just come lick me like a good brother," she told him and he moved down between her open legs to begin licking and tonguing his hot sister.

He thought this was sure feeling like the right thing to do as his mouth and tongue began lapping and licking and playing on her pussy. She was beginning to agree with her best friend, there was just nothing better than having a nice, hard and willing dick right in the next bedroom from you. Yes, brother-fucking was the way to go.

He was good down between her legs, not quite as good as Jordan but she did show him right where her clit was hiding, eagerly waiting to come out and play and she offered him a few more pointers before their day was over.

She had decided to take his cherry by fucking him cowgirl-style, her favorite and a position she had done with Jordan.

So, she told him to simply get down on his back as she crouched over him lowering her pussy while he held his dick steady between them. She felt its damp tip touch, then began pushing down, feeling her very own brother's hard cock begin to slide up into her eager pussy for the first time ever.

As soon as she was fully on him, she knew that they would be doing this for a long time, perhaps even for the rest of their lives, who knows?

His hands were right where she now loved a boy's hands to be while she rode him, eagerly squeezing and fondling her firm boobs while she did the fucking she loved so much. Her brother's dick was so nice sliding in and out of her, making them both feel so good.

"So, how's fucking your little sister? You like this? Wanna do it every day?"

"Oh, man, this is the best ever. I can't believe we're doing this. What brought this on?"

So she told him that she and Amy had been fucking her brother and Amy just loved the fact that they lived in the same house together, so she figured that she'd start fucking her own brother and here they were.

"You did say you were on the pill, right?" he asked just to make absolutely certain.

"Oh, yeah, not to worry, cum away, big brother, fill your little sister with your cum," she giggled as she fucked him even faster. "Mmm, give it to me, Cody, give me your cum," she panted as she fucked and fucked her older brother for his first time ever.

That was his goal, to get that wonderful feeling of cumming inside a warm, wet, slippery pussy for the first time. He'd wondered many times about who his first fuck would be with but had never thought of the one that was gleefully bouncing on his cock right at the moment. He was amazed at how sexy and hot his sister was, she never showed that around the house, it was like there was a new, secret side of his sister that he was just seeing and experiencing now for the first time. He didn't realize that so very many girls are secret sluts, turning loose their wild libido when the time was right, reeling it back in when it wasn't. He had a lot to learn about girls but he was now on his way.

"Mmm, oh, yeah," he groaned, "UUH, UUH, uh, mmm," and his hips arched up, driving his cock as hard as he could up into his sister as she ground down on him, pushing, twisting, wiggling, getting herself off.

"AYYE, AYYE, UMM, UMM, oh, oh," she shrieked as she began going as fast as she could on him, just fucking and fucking and fucking her brother until he gave up every drop of his cum into his horny little sister.

Then she fell over him, and just like she did with Jordan, kissed him long and hard while his cock was still up inside her without a single thought that they were related, that they were brother and sister. No, right at that moment, they were lovers, that was good enough.

"Mmm, I love fucking you, Lisa, we need to do this a lot," he whispered in her ear as her hips moved, still keeping him hard. "Wow, that was so good," he told her, "I think I could keep going."

She gripped him tightly and did what she'd done with Jordan when she wanted to be on the bottom, she held him and rolled over on her back, pulling him up on top of her, spreading her legs open and he quickly caught on.

His hips moved up and down and they were fucking again, now slower, more calmly now that he knew that this was to be a regular thing with the two of them, they would be having sex for a long time and they both now knew it.

This began Cody having sex with his pretty sister every day now, just about as much as they both desired. They had been at it about a week, when Lisa asked him, "You know I've been having sex with Amy's brother, Jordan, well, she's asked me if I would bring you over to their house and we can all do it together, just swap around. You like Amy, right?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.