Like We Used to?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Feeling her hormones, Lisa asked her brother to join her in the shower like they used to do in the bathtub when they were younger. She expected that it might be more fun now that they were teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Did you bring your cherry? You won't be going home with it," Amy teased as she let her friend inside. They went up to her room and looked at each other.

"Is he here? Is he in the house?" Lisa asked almost wanting to hear that he was not.

"Yeah, are you ready? Ready to get naked with him and fuck him? Do it all?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah, god, I've been crazy all weekend just thinking about it. Yes, yes, oh, I am so ready. Let's start this."

Her friend said she'd be right back, this time with her brother in tow.

A few nervous but juicy minutes went by, then Amy brought Jordan into her room.

"Oh, hi, Lisa. I didn't know you were here. What's up?"

It was his sister who answered, "What's up is Lisa wants to see you naked, big brother. I told her how hot you look when you get your clothes off, that's what's up. And then she can see what of your's is up."

This, of course, brought nervous snickers all around, then Jordan asked, "That's what you want Lisa, my clothes off?"

She simply couldn't answer any other way but nodding and he said, sure, why not, and pulled off his teeshirt, then loosened his shorts, slid them to the floor and stood there poked out like she'd never seen before. This was so exciting.

"You want these off?" he asked her as he slid his thumbs inside the waistband of his briefs.

Another nod and she was looking at her, first-ever, live, hard cock. She was right, Amy was right, it was beautiful. Long, lightish pink with a round head on the end, it even seemed to curve upward a bit. It was beautiful and she was surprised by how much she wanted it in her mouth.

He moved closer and asked her to go ahead and play with it. "Just do whatever you want. Is it the first one you've seen?"

Again, she only nodded and reached down to touch the tip with her forefinger. It jumped when it was touched, that was wild. Yes, she was learning that penises are amazing things with a life of their own, it seemed.

Her hand slid under it lifting it, feeling its heft and strength and rigidity. Then her fingers slid around it, squeezing softly, not wanting to harm anything so beautiful and vital-feeling. He just stood there as his sister's best friend felt his goods. He was happy.

Then, she saw his testicles underneath. Those things that held his seed, those things that were so powerful that they could make new life begin.

Jordan stood there, firmly erect, as he watched Lisa kneel down on one knee as her lips softly kissed the tip, then opened and took in the crown to begin to suck while her hand slowly rubbed underneath sensing the two firm objects inside the soft, pliable sack.

She knew then. Just like her friend, Lisa would begin her life-long oral love affair with the penis. It gave her an unexpected feeling of power, knowing that her mouth could make a boy shudder and groan which Jordan was now doing. His breathing was labored and she could sense his pounding pulse with her lips as she pulled on him.

"Oh, man, that is so good, oh, yeah," he groaned, his head thrown back as his sister, Amy, watched her best friend sucking her brother's long, rigid cock. She was as sexed-up as either of them, after all, she put the two of them together. And how much more together can you get that to be connected like they were. Her hand was shoved down in her shorts, teasing her wet lips as she envied her best friend. She was hungry for her brother's cock. Yes, she could almost feel it throbbing in her own mouth.

Lisa knew she had him close when he started fucking her mouth while she sucked him. Not hard, just a little, he just couldn't hold himself still under such fantastic stimulation. She'd seen enough porn about blow jobs to know that sucking was one thing but skillfully using her tongue was another. The girls had dissected each blow job and hand job video they watched in infinite and long-discussed detail. They wanted to be ready when the opportunity and the right penis arose and Lisa was as sure of her oral skill as she could be. And Jordan, now spurting his hot seed in her mouth was proof positive; she was good, very good. And, now, she was hooked, she just loved it.

"Oh, Lisa, omigod, that was so good," he told her pulling her up and kissing her mouth, tonguing into his own, thick juice, spreading it around her mouth.

"She wants you to fuck her, big brother, but you should eat her out first," Amy told him as he was beginning to unbutton Lisa's top. Reaching around, he had her bra off like an expert and bent down to kiss and lick and suck her hard, ready nipples.

Lisa's breasts were too firm to pull up to her own mouth and she'd always been reluctant to ask her very best friend in the world to suck them though each girl had privately thought about it.

But now, that a boy was sucking and rolling the tip of his tongue around on the hardened nub, well, it seemed like everything to do with sex was wonderful and exciting, she was just loving it.

At the same time he was undoing her shorts and pulling them off right along with her panties. Amy was also naked now and was sitting on her bed, two fingers deep inside as her best friend got down beside her while she watched her brother's face enter between her legs. It was all Amy could take, she flopped back, fingered as fast as she could and had her first orgasm of the day.

Jordan, having been tutored by his little sister on all the little places where it feels so good, was busy trying to find those exact spots on her best friend. And, according to Lisa's moans and pants, he was finding them and teasing and thrilling them over and over.

Lisa laid there squirming, gently holding this boy's head, relishing in the exquisite pleasure the play of his mouth and tongue were giving her, now knowing what all the talk was about. Oh, it was glorious, just the best thing ever. No wonder so many of her friends were having oral sex with their boyfriends.

Then it even got better as his fingers gently opened her to seek those special places inside that his sister had shown him as he drove poor Lisa right over the edge into a whirlpool of warm caramel and chocolate feelings that ran through her shaking, trembling body. She would always want this more, never enough, for the rest of her life.

"Oh, OMIGOD, OH, UUH," she cried out as her very best friend ever watched her joyfully erupt right next to her as her brother lifted his wet, grinning face up knowing he'd done it well, that, hopefully he'd paid Lisa back for such wonder that she had performed on him.

"She's here for you to pop her cherry, big brother, just like you did mine," she told her brother, now eagerly climbing up between Lisa's legs to begin what he so loved to do.

The first time he and his sister had sex, he thought it was a bit weird but it was also so hot and sexy and wonderful that ever since, it has become a favorite pastime of the two. They're simply naked together all day long from the moment she nakedly enters his room each morning as their parents pull out of the driveway until they know they simply have no more alone-time left in the late afternoon.

The sex before they get up from his bed each morning is the best, they both think, the sweetest, the slowest, the most loving, as all of their senses awaken to their fullest at climax. Oh, that is the way to start the day, they both agree.

And their days together are beyond anything they'd ever imagined. Yes, they each had some cautious exploration of their own sexuality with others, some kissing, some groping, but to be able to openly prance about the house all day together, naked, fucking, sucking, licking each other, well, who would have ever dreamed of such a life of unbridled, intense pleasure in each other's young and vibrant bodies.

And, now, on top of all the fabulous sex he's been having with his sister, she has now brought her best friend to the party. Sex between two is wonderful, what must sex with three be like? he wondered as he rubbed the slippery, wet tip end of his dick in the eager moisture gathered in her crevice to help them couple together as one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.