Vatican's Best Escorts - Cover

Vatican's Best Escorts

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5: VBE Hospice International

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: VBE Hospice International - What if an escort company decided to take over the world? VBE is a juvenile rant against capitalism, sexism, celebrity, and the Entertainment-Industrial Complex. For the first time ever the whole sordid story is available here in condensed Reader's Digest format without all the clever graphics, provocative distractions, or subliminal messages embedded in the original VBE website. Note: The author received no compensation from product placement. (I did it out of the goodness in my heart)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   Prostitution   Military  

A word from your hosts...
Evie Swan, VBE Founder and CEO & Stevie Kane, VP of Hospice Operations

"What if every hotel room came with a teenage girl instead of a Gideon's Bible?"

That was the question Evie posed to me one dark night as we wandered the streets of Manhattan. We'd started out with a couple clubs and somehow ended up doing a lesbian strip scene in the Four Season's piano bar. After that things got a little fuzzy, but I definitely remember the question. It came while we were standing on W57th Street, offering drive-by blow jobs and skirts up, panties down, over the bumper humps to cabbies and cops.

Working stiffs, you know. It was that kind of night.

"Where do the girls come from?" I wondered and Evie smiled.

"Somebody will have to put them there," she said and I could see the plan coming together behind those pretty blue eyes of hers.

Three months later Vatican's Best Escorts opened its first Hospice. We had the girls. They were runaways mostly, starving kids getting bounced through the system, neglected, malnourished, abused. They needed more than a handout, they needed friends and family. That's where we started and the first Hospice was a sanctuary, not a hotel, with thirty rooms for sixty girls, a community shower, small kitchen, and no cable.

The entire staff consisted of Evie, Annika Stahl, and me. It was fun, rewarding, and the hardest work I've ever done in my life. I wouldn't have traded it for the world. Now we're operating 33 Hospice Resorts in 29 countries with nearly ten thousand rooms and ten thousand complimentary girls dedicated to the satisfaction of our guests. They live and work at the Hospice for 12-18 months, gaining experience, learning who and what they are, and then we find them new homes through adoption or placement in a field most suitable to their talents.

We've been called everything from White Slavers to A Finishing School for Prostitutes, but only by people who haven't looked into a runaway's eyes and seen the desperation there. Yeah, we've put a girl in every room and our customers use them like whores, that's a fact. We've taken sluts and virgins alike and taught them to use their natural talents. We've given them a home and more importantly a choice. The only girls you'll find waiting for you when you check-in to a Hospice Resort are the ones who want to be there.

And none of our guests have ever wondered what happened to the bibles.

~Stevie. K.


The first time I met J.W. Marriott, I knew we'd soon be in bed together. Escorts and hotels are a perfect fit and our combined expertise in the personal service industry has been a model of complimentary economics.

But who wants to talk about that? It's enough to know that our Hospice Program has proven itself a resounding success. Our hotels and resorts, operated under Marriott management and staffed by Vatican's Best Teen Escorts, have set a new industry standard for quality of service. Most of our rooms – and our girls – are booked weeks, if not months in advance. Even as you read this, two new luxury hotels are under construction in Bahrain and Athens, and the former Raffles Hotel in Singapore is undergoing extensive remodeling to serve as our Asian Flagship.

Why? Aren't we making enough money already, pundits ask, and the answer is simple. It's not about money. The profit margin for VBE's share of the Hospice business is zero. It's a non-profit endeavor. Every penny we make from every paying guest goes right back into the Hospice Program budget. Marriott's making money and I don't begrudge them a fair return on their investment, but our goals are very different.

The Hospice Resorts provide homes and schools for our teenage escorts. We take children off the streets and out of abusive families and broken welfare systems and we give them a safe, friendly environment to grow into young adults. They learn to socialize not only with their older customers, but with each other as well. They make friends and learn trust and caring. They develop a morality based on common experience and the common good. We instill in our young women and budding transsexuals a Faith in something Greater than themselves.

We also teach them how to use their sexuality, the greatest gift we've been given. Sexuality and the Free Will to use it. So many of our teen escorts never had a choice and the Hospice program gives them that. We're not operating a mere brothel, anyone can sell sex and with far less effort than we've put forth over the last five years. No, we're operating on the principle that you can't rape the willing. We have as much right to desire and enjoy our sexuality as a man does. "Just Say Yes!" and "Please Cum Inside Me!" are more than just sound bites, they're tools for instilling a sense of pride and a measure of self control into a lost and neglected segment of society.

So don't talk to me about money or prostitution or the sexual exploitation of an economically vulnerable people. We'll leave that to the competition while we're busy doing something about it!

~ Evie Swan


The Mark of Kane
Stevie opens up for us!

A former teen supermodel and Guess Girl, Stevie Kane didn't plan on becoming one of the world's highest paid escorts. "It just sorta happened," she explains. "I was fourteen and my dad, who was also my agent, pimped me out to some marketing guys from Calvin Klein. I got the job, but after that I got the reputation too. Once people found out that I'd go to my knees for a decent contract, they were lining up for a shot at my little pussy."

As you can imagine, the pressure on Stevie must have been immense. "I was the stereotype, you know? The cliché supermodel with no self-esteem whatsoever. I didn't feel beautiful. Sometimes I had like 3 or 4 guys fucking me at the same time, telling me what a slut I was, calling me bitch and whore. They spit in my face, pissed all over me, whatever they could think of to humiliate and degrade me.

"I remember on my fifteenth birthday this guy, I don't want to name names, anyway ... He gave me a pair of dogs for my birthday. Big dogs, you know? And they were trained to fuck. Everyone thought it was funny watching one of the most beautiful girls in the world suck off a dog while the other one raped me."

By sixteen, Stevie had fallen from the pinnacle of modeling to... "Something else," she says. "I'd started taking a lot of drugs and I wasn't really modeling much anymore. The pedo thing with CK pulled a lot of my ads and by then my Secret Portfolio had hit the internet. My dad had taken pictures and videos of me having sex with strangers and he sold them to some real low-life celebrity sites. It was totally humiliating, but I was so fucked up I didn't even care."

That's when Evie stepped into the picture. "Yeah. She'd just opened VBE Manhattan and we happened to bump into each other at Woody Allen's place in the Village. I thought she just wanted to fuck, but she didn't. Evie wanted to talk.

"A week later I was emancipated from my dad and I moved in with her. She really turned my life around. Evie cleaned me up, got my head straight, and we worked the East Coast together for about six months. I finally had a choice. It was my body and I could do what I wanted with it and that's an incredible feeling."


The Suite Life

What's waiting in Room 1849 of the Palm Springs Hospice? "We are!" sexy sisters Jana and Jeni reply happily and it's easy to see why the Summer Suite is booked solid for the next six weeks.

At 17, Jeni is the older of the two and blessed with a delicious 34C-22-34 body that screams for sex. "I love fucking," she says. "Everything about it turns me on. The way it feels when a man's rocking my hole, the taste of sweaty skin and salty cum, even the smell. I love that rich, musky odor that fills the room."

"Jen's really into straight stuff," little sister Jana tells us. "She's pretty vanilla..."

"I am not!" Jeni protests.

" ... but I'm into the kinky stuff," Jana continues and at 15 we have to wonder how kinky the nubile teen can get. "I like anything really, but I guess I have a real sperm fetish for one thing. I love facials and eating my sister's creampie after a bunch of guys fuck her."

"We both love that," Jeni says. "She's got an awesome tongue."

"Last summer we did the Escort Exchange thing with a couple girls from Japan," Jana says. "That was like heaven for me. We had these monster gang fucks and all those Japanese guys just wanted to cum on our faces."

"We did a lot of cum swapping," her sister agrees. "We'd make out like crazy and those wacky Japs would just jerk off on us."

"Japan is so cool," Jana sighs. "I wish we could live there."

The incestuous siblings could get their wish as the two escorts are being offered for sale during the upcoming Western USA Adopt-A-Teen Auction. Being sold as a matched set, they're sure to draw a lot of attention and rumor has it that the bidding will open at $50,000.

"How much is that in yen?" Jana wonders and Jeni rolls her eyes, but doubtless there are some men in Japan wondering the same thing.


While the cat's away, the girls will play ... Nicely!

It's no small responsibility managing 216 teenage girls, but someone has to do it. While Evelyn is preoccupied with running VBE as a global enterprise, Annika is directing Teen Escort Operations, and Stevie is watching over the Hospice Program...

"Someone has to be right there at ground zero," Lonnie explained in a recent LA Times interview. "Every Hospice has an Escort Manager to make sure the girls are taking care of themselves and each other, handle scheduling, and settle the little disputes and day-to-day problems that never seem to end. It's a lot of work, but pretty fun too."

It's also unheard of in the hotel business to put so much responsibility squarely on the slender shoulders of a seventeen year old girl, but VBE has been breaking the mold since the beginning.

"We look at it as a training program," Lonnie continues. "Marriott is running the hotel operations and the Escort Manager position was created as an internship. I applied for the job and submitted my resume and did the interviews. I sat down with Evie, Annika, and Stevie and really had to sell myself to them. It wasn't easy."

Like all VBE corporate officers, the Hospice Escort Managers are escorts themselves. Lonnie has been working the Palm Springs Hospice since it opened four years ago, but it wasn't an easy road to travel.

"My mom and both of my step-brothers are whores down in Tijuana and I turned my first trick when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I didn't have a choice; if I wanted to eat, I had to walk the streets, it was that simple."

Lonnie slipped over the border when she was twelve and ended up doing kiddie porn in Phoenix and that turned out to be the girl's lucky break. "Annika saw one of my videos, I guess. Evie's got people in the business or something, and they tracked me down." [See the Teen Rescue Program]

"They'd gotten me hooked on heroin and I was a real mess, but I remember Vicky kicking down the door. It was like a movie, really intense, and I ended up here in Palm Springs, clean and happy for the first time in my life. I really owe my life to VBE."

Such stories are not uncommon around the Hospice and the experience serves Lonnie well as she deals with the personalities and problems of her teenage charges.

"I'm the boss, but I'm more like a big sister in a lot of ways," she says. "All the girls want to be here too, which makes it a lot easier. Most of the problems come from girls just being girls. They don't want to clean their rooms or they break curfew. A missing dildo can turn the place upside down. It's kind of silly sometimes, but there's a serious side too. Anytime you get a couple hundred girls together, you're going to have some problems."

Her biggest headache? "If a girl feels she's not getting enough attention from guests. Like if a room goes empty for 3 or 4 days, and it happens sometimes, the girl might start worrying that she's ugly or fat. It's ridiculous and some of the others might start teasing her about it. We manage though, it's not the end of the world and we've all been through it."

Our only other question is which room do we have to book to get a night with Lonnie? "Room 1111," she replies. "It isn't a fancy suite or anything, but the view is spectacular!"


Taking A Break With Wendy

It may surprise you to know that our escorts don't live in the hotel rooms where they're assigned. Instead, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors of the Palm Springs Hospice provide dormitory living arrangements for the girls. Each of the three floors comes complete with 4-girl bedrooms, a community shower, recreation room, and classroom facilities.

The Hospice operates at a yearly average of 85% capacity, so at any given time there are some 30 girls without assigned rooms or guests to entertain. Of course, they do mingle with customers in the lounges, around the swimming pools, and especially in the discotheque where "vacancies" as unassigned escorts are called, perform live sex acts on-stage and practice their exotic dancing skills. In general, however, most of the girls welcome a day or two off every once in awhile.

"It's nice being popular and we all want to get booked every chance we get," Teen Escort Wendy explains, "but I think Lonnie's been putting Viagra in the water or something. Every guy that comes here just wants to fuck, like non-stop, you know? I swear, I started out in the Orlando Hospice and maybe it's because those guys were younger and had their wives and kids with them usually, but the men there would go for a morning blowjob maybe and then a hard ass fuck later that night. After they put the kids to bed, you know?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.