The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

It takes about 15 minutes before Donald escorts all three of his slaves out to the car. All of us still have our wrists cuffed behind our backs, but only Amy Sue is wearing a slave collar and leash. Both Allison and Amy Sue are also bare ass naked, while I am wearing my one-string-only bottom bikini. Donald escorts me to the car by gently leading me by the arm, while Allison follows behind and tows Amy Sue behind her by her leash.

When we get to the car, Donald tells me to stand there patiently and wait, and then he tells both Allison and Amy Sue to get into the back seat of the car. Of course, the top is down. Once they get in, he has them both turn sideways, back to back, and then locks their wrists cuffs together. Then, one by one, he pulls their legs up and outward until their legs are hanging over the sides of the car, thereby exposing their tits and cunts to anyone walking or driving by.

He then helps me get into the front passenger seat, and moments later we are off. As we drive away, he pulls his cock from his pants and then tells me that he needs a good, slow BJ. I just give him a dirty smile, lean over sideways, and do my best to satisfy my Master's wish.

I continue to give him a slow BJ, and just before he blows I feel the car stop. He doesn't want to wreck when he pops, so he pulls over. I don't hear anything from the two in the back, so I continue to suck. Or, should I say, I continue to 'deep throat', his big cock. It only takes about 30 seconds or so more before he paints my throat with his sperm. God, his jizz tastes good!

It's about 90 minutes before sunrise when we stop again. This time I recognize that we're on the outskirts of Donald's town. Donald just tells me to stay in the car and then he helps both Allison and Amy Sue get their tired bones out. After all, both have a commitment that they must fulfill before reaching home. Donald explains to Amy Sue that they are on the edge of town, and his condo is about two miles away. He also says that they should be there by 10 AM.

'Hell, ' I wonder. That's more than 4 hours from now. Surely they can walk faster than that?' Amy Sue wonders the same thing. She also asks if it will take that long. Allison only smiles and comments that it will take every bit that long to get home. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Allison is planning to fuck her way home.

As Allison and Amy Sue begin to walk away, Donald and I just sit there admiring their wiggling asses as they strut down the sidewalk. I have always loved to watch Amy Sue wiggle and waddle her naked butt. But, Allison has her beat. God, her ass is beautiful. Even when it's bright red and striped from the cane. Well, maybe even more beautiful when it's bright red and striped from the cane.

"Seen enough," Donald says as he sees me starring at those two beautiful asses walking away from us. "Let's get outta here. Don't worry about them. As long as Amy Sue stays with Allison, she will be safe. Everyone in town knows Allison. They also know that Allison is my step-sister, and they all know that if anyone harms her I will make their lives miserable. She's safer walking naked in this town that she would be walking fully clothed anywhere else."

With that he floors the petal and our Camaro roars to life. In less than five minutes we are back in his condo. Of course, I am still almost naked and still have my wrists cuffed behind my back. It appears that he has no plans to give me my freedom as long as I am living with him. But, who cares. He's been good to me so far. Why should that change? But, down deep I know that we cannot stay. Neither Amy Sue nor I are looking for a long-term relationship. We're merely looking for hot cock and a series of one-night stands.

While I am day dreaming about what's next in Amy Sue's and my future, David proves that he's a man's man and begins to cook breakfast. It's not just any breakfast. It's a four-star gourmet's delight. It includes just about everything that you could get at a fancy restaurant. When everything is ready, he has me once again kneel beside his chair as he, once again, feeds me like I'm a dog. Or, a slave. Either way, I get hand fed the most delicious breakfast.

As we eat, he also asks me about where we are headed and what we plan to do once we get there. I explain that our only goal is to suck and fuck our way around the country. Our first Best Coast stop will be Seattle, but we also plan to spend some time in Portland, San Francisco, LA and San Diego before heading home. We figure that by the time we get back to New York City – with no timetable for accomplishing that goal – we probably will be ready for that 'walking, talking baby factory' life that most women dream about. But, so far our only dream has been about big cocks and wet cunts.

He explains that there is very little to see and experience between his fair city and Seattle. It's inhabited by a bunch of ultra-conservative radicals and religious nutcases. He tells us to especially be careful of those belonging to the militant groups and the fundamentalist bible-thumpers, and that we probably will meet both at some time during our trip. Both can be very intolerant like to use violence to convert non-believers. He reminded me that Tim McVeigh was one of those nut cases before he blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. They wouldn't worry about killing two young sluts.

In addition, he warned me that after we leave his area the cops can be very mean and dirty. So, we better get through that area as quickly as possible. He also suggested that we keep our bodies covered as much as possible, for some of these rednecks will see our lifestyle as the work of the devil, and eliminating the devil is part of their religion.

When I tell him that the only clothes that we own right now are sexy, Fuck Me! style party dresses for clubbing and bikinis for daytime traveling, he suggests that we always keep our bikini tops on and make sure that any party dress we wear covers our tits. After all, he reminds me, that it's better to be safe than sorry when traveling through this area.

Just as he finishes scaring the shit out of me, Allison and Amy Sue arrive. Both look like they've been the featured performer at a fraternity party. Both have red marks on their tits and asses, and I can see cum dripping from both of their cunts. After what Donald has just told me, I now wish that I had walked home with them, for that may be the last partying that we do until we arrive in Seattle.

After a brief discussion with Amy Sue, we decide that it's time for us to hit the road again. I tell her about Donald's warnings, so we decide to go back to wearing our bikini's during the daytime. We also decide to keep our cover-ups within an arm's reach while driving. So, while Allison and Amy Sue have some breakfast, and while Amy Sue washes her cum-soaked body in the shower, I go down to the car and retrieve our suitcases.

However, while I am down at the car, Donald shows up with a surprise. He's got two new license plates, a new car registration certificate, and two new driver's licenses for our temporary use. He explains that these will provide us with some protection in case we run into the only cop in the Big Sky Country that honors Horatio's A-P-B (All Points Bulletin) for our arrest. He also tells us that if we run into any cops that give us a hard time, make our first phone call to him. It seems that he's much better connected that I ever thought.

Both Amy Sue and I are getting a bit fatigued, be we also realize that we need to get our bodies back onto a daylight oriented schedule, so we pack up and head off. I tell Amy Sue that she can have the first nap shift while I drive, and I will wake her up when I begin to get drowsy. So, away we go. Surprisingly, I have caught my second wind, for I don't feel the need to have her relieve me.

I'm not sure how many miles we travel (enough to put us on our second tank of gas for the day), but eventually we come to a small town located somewhere along I-90 sometime after sunset. By then I am exhausted and we decide that it's time to stop for the night. With any luck we will be in Seattle by this time tomorrow. We're not sure if this town will have any sugar daddies willing to exchange room and board for some young pussy. But, there's only one way to find out. So, we go looking for nice bar for some 'beverages'.

As we drive around town, I notice that there doesn't appear to be any establishments that are hopping. Dives and working-class cowboy bars are all that we see. Now, there's nothing against working class cowboys, but those guys don't normally have enough spending money to wine and dine girls like us in the fashion that we expect. All they want is sluts who give it away or cheap whores. We are neither.

But we also know that we can't go walking around this conservative little town in our bikinis, so we find a local gas station where we change into one of our clubbing dresses. While at the station I ask one of the attendants, a hot looking cowgirl, about any local dance clubs. She says that the only place she knows about is a bar two exits up the freeway. She says it's really a tittie bar, but a lot of single women go there, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.