The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

I don't know how long we're asleep, but eventually Donald and Allison return. Only now Donald is dressed in his leather pants again – the same ones he wore last night at Spanko's. Only, Allison is back to wearing a one-string-only bottom micro bikini, and now she also has her wrists cuffed behind her back. She's also wearing a dog collar around her neck. Of course, the bottom bikini is pulled tight and is acting like a crotch rope, tugging on her clit with her ever step.

"Well, sluts," Donald says to me. "Just for the record, you can leave any time you like. You are not prisoners. Just say the word and I will uncuff your wrists, give you your clothes back, and even give you directions that will allow you to reach your next destination without going on the major roads. That will enable you to stay away from the truckers or freaks who wouldn't hesitate to attack sexy things like you two. Or, you could go to the BDSM club with Allison and me tonight. But, if you do, you will go as my slaves."

"Tonight's 'All-Anal Night'," Allison adds. "The only fucking tonight permitted is anal. And, one of the rules says that you must be whipped before your assfucked. It will be fun."

"Can your asshole take that much fun?" I ask Amy Sue as I give her a devilish grin.

"My ass can take more than yours!" she responds.

"Sounds like we have a challenge," Donald replies. "Remember, losers of a challenge must become the slaves of the winner for the next week. Actually, that's how I got Allison dressed like she is now. She bet me that I couldn't cum in less than five minutes last night after we went down the hall. She's my slave for the next week now."

"OK, bitch," Amy Sue replies. "I bet that I get more cocks up my ass tonight than you."

"Are we counting individual cocks, or do multiples count too?" I ask.

"Total cocks," she replies. It doesn't matter if the same guy does you more than once. Total cocks. How about a side bet. We also measure anal creampies? Whoever pushes the least anal creampie out of her ass at the end of the evening..."

" ... must walk home totally naked?" Allison replies. "And, for safety's sake, I'll walk home with her, too."

"Naked?" Donald asks.

"Fuckin' right," Allison replies. "I love to walk home, totally drunk, with a bright red ass and cum dripping out of all of my holes, while totally naked. Come on, girls. It will be fun."

"OK," Amy Sue replies. "Where's my bottom string bikini?"

I also nod in agreement, and Allison hands us both the same one-string-only bottom bikini's that we were wearing last night before our fucking began. Donald also suggests that we take our Camaro, since it can hold four people. We need seating for four to get there, but only two to get home since Allison and at least one other will be walking in their birthday suits. So we all jump in our Camaro, but we decide to let Donald do the driving since the rest of us are basically naked.

Suddenly as we are pulling out of the little town, I recognize the road that we're on. It's the same one we used last night to get to their little town. When I ask Amy Sue if it looks familiar, she suddenly realizes where we are. When I ask Donald, he only smiles, steps on the accelerator, and makes the motor hum. Then, with a big smile on his face, he tells us that the BDSM club that he and Allison belong is the same one we were in with Dorothy two days ago. We're going to spend the evening there, and all three of us are going to be club slaves.

"Besides," Allison says. "Dorothy is one of our bastard sisters. The only difference is that her mother is Daddy's first one-night conquest, and she's the oldest of the group. That, and she's a great fuck."

It is about 9 PM when we arrive at the BDSM club, and Dorothy is one of the slaves tending the door. Only she is not wearing the topless thong bathing suit that she told Amy Sue and Me that is the required outfit for the club's switches. Instead, she, too, is totally, bare-ass naked. The only thing that she's wearing is a slave collar around her neck and the mandatory 6" Fuck Me! stilettos.

"Well, Master Donald, what do we have here?" Dorothy asks as he leads us up onto the back porch.

"I think you know Slave Allison," Donald replies. "Slave Allison, please report to the Slave Master. Slave Dorothy, I also believe that you know my two newest slaves, Slave Amy Sue and Slave Maxine. In fact, I hear that you are responsible for a good ass whipping that they got a couple of days ago. Please collar them and then take them down to the Slave Master and tell her that we have two new slaves to be indoctrinated this weekend."

After Donald leaves, and as Dorothy leads us through the house, Amy Sue realizes that we've been set up. Of course, I knew it as soon as we began our car ride over here. I just did not say anything because to me it is not a big deal. In fact, the closer we got to the club, the more I began to anticipate another day of spanking and fucking.

"Listen, bitch," Amy Sue says to Dorothy. "You lied to us over and over again ever since we left your house two days ago. What the fuck did we ever do to you to make you so pissed at us?"

"Slave Amy Sue," Dorothy replies. "First of all, I didn't do anything to you that was not warranted as part of your qualification process. What I told you about Horatio was true and you are much better to be away from him. As for this: You chose to come back here voluntarily. Donald never forces anyone to become his slave. You did it voluntarily. So, shut the fuck up and enjoy your time here."

"One last thing." Dorothy adds. "Just a warning: Don't ever let a Master or Mistress hear you call another slave 'bitch', or anything else derogatory. That's an automatic 50 with the whip. Trust me: Most of the Masters here can whip much better – and harder – than those bitches working for Horatio. You don't want to be on the receiving end of 50 with the whip here."

With that warning, she leads us up to the second floor 'Fuckin' Rooms'. I am not expecting to see anything different than what we saw when we were here about 24 hours ago. But, as we get closer, I hear screams and other sounds of BDSM pleasure. I get a real surprise when we go into one of the rooms and the bed is pushed against the far wall. In the middle of the room is a spanking horse – complete with both wrist and ankle cuffs attached to its legs. When I ask Dorothy about the horse, she reminds me that the theme for tonight is 'All-Anal Night'.

These special spanking horses are used for first whipping, and then anal fucking, any slave at any time. Next, she takes us to another room – one where the door had been closed. Inside we see a slave bound over one of the spanking horses getting her butt whipped with a leather flogger. In the next room we see another slave with a very red butt getting her asshole fucked. After that, Dorothy announces that it's time for her to introduce us the Slave Master and tells us to follow her down into the basement.

When we arrive, I see about 25 Masters down there in various, but sexy, dress and about 30 totally naked slaves – both male and female. All of the female slaves who are not getting fucked, whipped, are not attached to a cross or other punishment device, or are not hanging from the ceiling, are wearing those same tit-mounted serving trays that we almost were forced to wear back at Horatio's town. As I look around, I see that Allison's beautiful tits are framed by her serving tray loaded with three drinks as she's walking across the dungeon.

When Donald sees us enter, he calls us over and introduces us to the Slave Master, an African-American woman with Amazonian type features. She's about 6' tall, at least 150 pounds, and has some rather large biceps. I don't know if she's a dyke or straight. All I know for sure is that I don't want to make her mad. He tells her that we are having a challenge match tonight and to put us on the 'special horses'.

She immediately takes us over to a very unique spanking bench called the Spankmeister. Its unique design keeps the victims ass, genitals, back, front (including tits) and face all available for use or punishment. We both are made to mount the device by placing our knees and lower legs on wooden brackets that angle out from the bench's outer rear legs. The Spank Master quickly straps our ankles, knees, and calves into place before having us lean forward. Our hips are supported by a small support pad – one that only makes contact in the upper hip area at the waist.

She attaches a belt across the top of our waist, anchoring our hips onto the support. This position leaves our pussies and assholes available for either whipping or sexual torture while still providing us with a minimum of abdominal support. In addition, our upper bodies are supported by a narrow padded wooden bracket that, when adjusted to our body size, supports the top of our shoulders only. This leaves our backs, fronts, and tits available for either whipping or sexual torture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.