The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Less than five minutes after the two policewomen leave, I hear the guy fucking the girl pilloried beside me grunt and fill her ass full of cum. As he cums, she lets out a yell. Either he just hurt her, or she's really enjoying her assfuck. I don't know her from Adam, but if he had just fucked my ass like that my yell would be one of joy.

After he comes back down to Earth, he quickly pulls his cock out of her ass and then, without saying a word, walks around to the front of our pillories. Again, without saying a word, he presents his cock to my lips.

"It's ATM (Ass To Mouth) time, Honey," the girl pilloried beside me says. "Clean him up so that he can have some more fun. B-T-W, (By the way, ) it's required. If you refuse, you will have additional charges filed against you, which also will require additional lashes and sex slavery time."

Of course, I never do tell her that both Amy Sue and I have sucked more ATM cocks in our short cocksucking careers than most women do in their entire lifetimes. I quickly, and quietly, begin to clean his cock with some rather good, I must say, deep throating techniques. It does not take long for him to decide that he's ready for another round. This time his target is my rosebud. About that same time two more guys show up and soon our pilloried neighbor, along with Amy Sue and I, all are getting one of our rear holes pounded by man meat.

I look over to our pillory neighbor and see that she's got sleep-deprived bags under her eyes. When I ask her when they will let us sleep, she merely begins to laugh before telling us that all three of our holes, along with our tits and ass cheeks, are available 24 hours per day. She then tells us not to count on getting much sleep until after we're released from our punishment sentences.

Our saga continues all night. All 12 of us prisoners locked in pillories get all of our holes, along with our asses, pounded over and over. By dawn my cunt, asshole, mouth, and both ass cheeks are sore as Hell. But, whenever I mention it to my pilloried neighbor, she merely nods towards the Punishment Stage and tells me that the worst is yet to cum.

Shortly after dawn, 12 more female prisoners are paraded back into the area. Each is quickly locked into a vacant pillory. I notice that all of them have very red, swollen, and probably inflamed nipples on each tit. When I ask my pillory neighbor about them, she quietly explains that all 12 were on 'Nightclub Duty' for the past 12 hours.

She also explains that includes them having to support their serving trays with their tits clamped to the tray. Suddenly I remember Gertrude serving us our drinks back at Horatio's penthouse earlier in the evening adorned similarly. God, I hope that we're not asked to do that, too, as part of our punishment.

About an hour after the other 12 female prisoners are returned to their pillories, the two policewomen that arrested Amy Sue and me last night return and release us from our pillories. However, our freedom is short lived, for we are quickly led up on to the Punishment Stage. They make me stand quietly while they attach wrist and ankle cuffs to Amy Sue's arms and legs before hoisting her up on the left punishment frame.

She's quickly suspended in an X-Cross fashion with her arms pulled upwards toward the two top corners of the frame and her ankles pull downwards towards the two bottom corners. As soon as they have her secured they do the same to me to the frame on the right. Once we are secured, the two policewomen leave the area.

About 15 minutes later, both policewomen return as they are escorting Horatio and Dorothy, the lady who has accused us of stealing her dresses. Horatio quietly takes his place behind the Judicial Bench while the other three take positions at the public podium located halfway between the Judge's Bench and our Suspension Frames.

Both Amy Sue and I know that this will be a mere formality, for we have no proof that we purchased the dresses from her. Well, after all, we didn't. We did do exactly what she claims – we stole them from her clothes line out behind her house in the middle of the night.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Horatio slams his gavel down three times to get everybody's attention.

"Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye!" Horatio proclaims to announce that our 'trial' is about to begin.

"Madam Police Sergeant," he says to the lead policewoman. "I see that you have brought two very lovely and naked young women before this court. What say you are the charges against these two women."

"Each of these two naked women are charged with Grand Larceny," the policewoman answers. "Each is equally guilty of stealing two dresses, valued at more than $500, and therefore each should be found guilty of Grand Larceny. In addition, since neither of them has a permanent residence in our state and are a considerable flight risk, I hereby recommend that they be given the maximum sentence our laws permit."

"I will take that recommendation under advisement," Horatio replies. "Now, tell me exactly why you believe that these two are guilty of Grand Larceny."

"Well, Your Honor," the policewoman replies. "Last night this lovely lady, Dorothy, came to us to file a complaint that two of her dresses were stolen directly off her clothes line located in the back of her property. When she described the dresses, we remembered that we had seen the two accused women wearing similar items. We also had seen them in your company entering the building that contains your Penthouse last evening."

"Now, we really did not want to disturb you while you were entertaining young ladies," she snickers. "But, as sworn officers of the law, we are bound to investigate each and every crime. So that's why we, along with the victim, Dorothy, visited you in your Penthouse last night. Unfortunately, what we found there are the two dresses in question. Neither of the accused women could identify the laundry markers located on the inside collar of each dress. However, our victim, Dorothy, correctly identified the marks as her initials: DMJ. Please refer to Exhibit #1."

"Dorothy," Horatio asks. "Are these your dresses, and if so, what are their values."

"Yes, they are, Your Honor," Dorothy replies. "If you inspect them you will see that they truly do include my laundry marks on their collars. I mark all of my clothes with my initials: DMJ. Also, I estimate their value at $265 each. That's what I paid for them a month ago."

"I see," Horatio replies. "You are correct. I hereby accept these as the two dresses that do, indeed, belong to you. I also can attest that they were discovered in the possession of the two accused young women earlier in the evening last night. I, therefore, am ready to rule on the guilt or innocence of the accused."

"Madam Dorothy," Horatio continues. "What type of financial restitution would you like for your troubles?"

"Triple damages," Dorothy replies.

"I don't think that these young ladies have that kind of money right now," the Judge replies.

Of course, he's also the banker and knows that we each have over $250K in our New York bank. But, he evidently likes us and plays dumb in this regard.

"OK, here's my ruling," Horatio continues. "Prisoner Amy Sue and Prisoner Maxine, I, hereby, find you both equally guilty of the crime of Grand Larceny for the theft of two dresses valued at $530. Now, earlier you heard Madame Police Sergeant recommend that I sentence you to the maximum permitted under our laws because you do not have a permanent address anywhere within our state."

"The maximum permitted by the laws of our state would require that you each receive one lash with a single-tail whip for each dollar value stolen, plus one year of sexual slavery for each dollar value stolen. In your case, that would require that you receive 530 lashes with a single tail whip and then spend the next 530 years of your lives as sexual slaves in one of our local institutions."

'O-M-G!' (Oh, my God!) I want to yell. But, as part of our suspension, both Amy Sue and I are outfitted with gags in our mouths, so neither of us is able to respond.

"However," Horatio continues. "I also know that you both are first time offenders and are also very new to our laws and customs. So, therefore, I am going to sentence you to the minimum permitted by the laws of our state. I hereby sentence you, Prisoner Amy Sue, and you, Prisoner Maxine, to 100 lashes with a 6' leather tawse, 60 of which will be delivered to each of your naked ass cheeks, 25 will be delivered to each of your tits, and 15 will be delivered on your clits."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.