The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The next thing I know I feel a cock getting pushed between my legs and into my cunt. Of course, the combination of whiskey and desire has combined to get me wet. It feels like heaven. Much better than those plastic cocks that fucked us in Lesbonia. My only concern is health. None of these guys are using raincoats, and they all look kind of dirty. But, they're probably no worse than the Tribal cops that fucked us last night.

I look over to my right, and I see that both Amy Sue and Gertrude are getting fucked just like me. I don't know what time it is, but it sounds like we'll be bent over this bar with a cock in one of our holes for a while. But, I'm no longer a horny high school girl – even though it's only been about six months since our graduation. I'm now a horny adult cock and cunt slut who can't get enough. Bring it on, boys!

While the first guy is fucking my puss, another comes around the bar, drops his drawers, and pulls out his whopper. It's at least 7". He doesn't say anything as he pushes it forward towards my mouth. I also don't say anything. I just open wide. God, it tastes good. But, it's not just male pre-cum that I taste. I think that I'm also tasting his girlfriend's cum juice on his cock. Either way, I love the taste and can't wait until I get more.

As I am getting face fucked on one end and cunt fucked on the other, I glance to my right again. Ditto. Gertrude and Amy Sue are also getting DPed (double penetrated). God, this is going to be one long and kinky night. These guys are not going to be worth much in the saddle tomorrow if they don't relax. But, all of them are fucking us like there's no tomorrow.

About 25 pussy fucks, and about 30 BJs later, I hear the bartender announce that it's about 5 AM and everybody needs to head back to the ranch. After all, they have a 5:30 roll call. Most of the cowboys moan, but one by one they pull their cocks out of our mouths and pussies, stuff them back into their trousers, and slowly head for the door.

The bartender comes over to us, unlocks Gertrude's cuffs, and then says that Horatio wants us to come by and see him when the bank opens at 9. He also says that he's been told to keep us here until then. Gertrude slowly walks back into the bar's back room where she grabs her dress. But, we are still cuffed. The bartender leads us into the back and tells us to sit at the table again.

After we sit down, with our wrists still cuffed behind our back, he loops a rope around our shoulders and another around our waist – tying us to the chairs. I am now wondering about this guy. But, after tying us up, he says that he'll be back with some breakfast at about 8 AM. He then leaves us in the room alone. Amy Sue and I look at each other and we begin wondering just what we've gotten ourselves into in this small, red-neck town.

As we sit there in bondage, we begin to notice that we've both got cum leaking from our cunts. We've also got a strong taste of cum still in our mouths from all of the BJs we gave during the night. I don't know how long we sit there (my guess is about three hours), but eventually the bartender returns with two bacon, eggs, hash browns, wheat toast, and coffee breakfast platters. He immediately unties us, uncuffs our right wrists, and then re-latches our open cuff to our chair back. Then he tells us to go ahead and eat, and Gertrude will be in shortly to help 'clean us up'.

Sure enough, Gertrude returns shortly after we finish our breakfast. She quickly takes off her clothes again, walks over to Amy Sue, drops to her knees, and then tells her that she's there for 'clean-up duty'. She then sticks her head between Amy Sue's thighs and begins to lick the cum leaking from Amy Sue's cunt off her puss, thighs, and the chair seat. After licking Amy Sue clean she repeats the chore on me.

Just about the time that Gertrude finishes cleaning my cunt, the bartender returns, unlocks our cuffs completely, and then tells us that Horatio is waiting for us in his office. While we are putting our stolen dresses back on, Gertrude grabs her clothes and leaves. Later the bartender points out the bank's location about three blocks down the street and tells us that we better get moving. When we arrive, we are quickly escorted back into Horatio's office.

"Have a seat, sluts," he says after entering his office. "Now, before you say anything, let me say that I know what that brand above your pussies' means. Right now there is an APB (All Points Bulletin) from the Captain of the Guard in Lesbonia for your arrest. Now, I know those lezzies are very kinky, and sometimes quite mean. Please explain what happened to you and why you're now considered escaped Lesbonia sex slaves."

Once again, Amy Sue takes the lead and explains exactly what happened to us in both Lesbonia and on 'the res'. She also goes into detail to explain that our purses, IDs, credit cards, and clothes have been trashed and are located somewhere along the main road entering Lesbonia. However, unless we want to become lifetime lezzie sex slaves, we cannot risk going back there to recover any of them. We also tell him that we each have over $250K in a New York bank account and would like to withdraw enough cash to continue our cross country trip.

"Well, first," he replies. "Let me ask you this: Did you enjoy yourselves last night? You both appear to be fun loving, kinky sluts who are willing to trade sex for a good time. Am I right? Did you enjoy yourselves last night?"

I look at Amy Sue, and she looks back at me. She only nods her head affirmatively.

"Well, to be honest," I reply. "Yes, we did. Although we enjoy a good cunt from time to time, nothing beats getting fucked by a nice big cock. Or two. Or more."

"OK," he replies. "How about this? What if I were to send a team of my people to Lesbonia to recover your clothes? Would you agree to service my guys again tonight? I know you're not whores. But, I think that you both would like another night of suckin' and fuckin' fun."

"Will you not only return our suitcases, but also our purses, wallets, and all of our credit cards intact and unused?" Amy Sue replies.

"No problem. I have some clout with both the Tribe and the Lesbonians," he replies. "I've done them some political favors in the past. That, plus I know where all the political bones are buried with both of those groups. They know that I can screw them politically in this state any time I want. So, they will do whatever I want whenever I ask."

Amy Sue looks at me and this time I give her a positive nod.

"OK," she replies to Horatio. "We'll do it. But, we must see our suitcases, purses, wallets, and credit cards first. Tell your people that they are not to help themselves to anything. If anything is missing, then the deal is off. In the meantime, we need a small cash advance so that we can book a room at one of the hotels and rest. Last night was fun. But, it also was very tiring. Yesterday was one long day and we need our 'beauty rest'.

"Deal," Horatio replies. "Just go down to the hotel and tell Doris that you're my guests for the day. I own that place, too. I will see you back at the bar about 8 PM tonight. Make sure you're rested, clean, and ready for some fun. I will have your stuff with me at that time."

Sure enough. When we get to the hotel, the attendant takes us up to one of the top floors and gives us the bridal suite – complete with a large Jacuzzi tub. We decide that a long soak in hot water is just what we need before taking a day-long nap. By evening we are both rested, clean, and ready to party. About 6 PM there's a knock on our door and a bellhop enters carrying our suitcases, purses, and the Micro G-string bikinis that we were wearing prior to driving onto 'the res' naked two days ago. Everything appears to be there – including our IDs, credit cards, and money. So we have no choice but to honor our part of the bargain.

When we arrive at the bar, I am very surprised to see Horatio standing there with another totally naked woman. But, it's the identity of the woman that is surprising. It's Judge Jeanie of Lesbonia. She's not only naked, but her arms appear to be bound behind her back. Apparently she's here as a sex slave, too.

"Com'on in, girls," Horatio says when he sees us enter the bar. "I'm sure you remember Judge Jeanie. She's here to personally apologize to you two, and to pay a penalty for your treatment while you were visitors to her little community. Com'on in so that Judge Jeanie can personally apologize."

As we get closer to them, I notice that even though Horatio says that Judge Jeanie is here to apologize, in reality she cannot do that. For, in addition to having her arms bound behind her back, she's also wearing a ring gag. Talking is impossible for her right now. But, I want to see exactly what she will do, so I follow Amy Sue over to the bitch.

What I really want to do is spit in her face. But, I decide to take the high road and pretend that her presence is not upsetting at all. Amy Sue does the same. When Horatio sees that we aren't going to react, he suggests that Judge Jeanie has a surprise waiting for us in the back room.

When we follow him and his 'guest' into the room, we are surprised to see the two dyke cops that gave us so much trouble suspended from the ceiling – by their tits. Each also has an 'S' brand, indicative of sex slave status, just above their snatches.

"I thought you two might like to know that both of these former Lesbonian cops have been found guilty of gross misuse of their police powers, and both have been sentenced by Judge Jeanie to a lifetime as Lesbonian sex slaves. Yes, just what they tried to do to you has been done to them. And, each, along with the Judge herself, will be the featured attractions for my cowboys' entertainment tonight. In the meantime, I'm starved. Would you ladies like to join me for some dinner?"

He then leads us over to a dining table over in a corner of the room. But, we are surprised to see that there are only three place settings around the table. Like a gentleman, he holds our chairs while we are seated, and then takes his own place between us. Without any instruction, Judge Jeanie immediately drops down onto her knees and then crawls under the table. Although we can't see what she's doing, her movements and sounds makes it apparent that she's sucking Horatio's cock.

While we are dining, Judge Jeanie alternates between Horatio's cock and Amy Sue's and my cunts – bringing us each to several Big O's. But, she's not very good at eating pussy, for Amy Sue and I are both a bit unsatisfied when she's done. Evidently Horatio agrees, for after we finish eating he orders both dyke cops and Judge Jeanie to be taken out into the main barroom where they are to be tied to the bar similar to what was done to us last night. He then invites us both to join him in his penthouse for some private R&R.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.