The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

As we're led away, I look over to Amy Sue and mime the words, 'W-T-F? (What the fuck?) What are you doing?' She mimes back, 'I got horny watching those others get a pussy whipping this morning. I think I got us a good pussy whipping, but spared us from becoming sex slaves.'

'I hope you're right, ' I mime in reply.

When we reach the punishment stage, we're both told to lay down on the stage opposite each other, with our feet in the center and our heads near the edge of the stage. Then, they cuff our ankles and slowly pull us up into the air. Next, the cuff our wrists and pull our arms outward. We are now positioned back to back, ass to ass, in the same inverted, spread-eagle position as the others who were pussy whipped before us.

As we wait for the Chief to come down and announce his decision, two guards come up and stand before us – one on each side of us. Both are holding what appear to be long cat-o-nine-tails whips. We have been pulled up high enough so that our faces are now even with the crotch areas of both guys.

"Well, bitches," the guard facing me says as he's waiting for the Judge. "What do you say we have a little fun while we're waiting?"

He then takes out his cock and walks forward. I know what he wants, so I open my mouth. I've never given a BJ while suspended upside down. But, there's always a first, so I begin to suck his big cock. I figure if I do a good job, maybe he'll take it easy on me with the whip. Shortly after beginning my BJ, I hear Amy Sue doing the same to the other guard.

Well, it takes about 15 minutes for the guards to blow their loads down our throats. A few minutes later, the Chief comes down with all four of the Tribal cops that arrested us.

"Ok, everyone," he begins to announce his decision. "First, I would like to say that one of these bitches is a liar. She insinuated that she does not know what happened to their clothes when they were arrested by our officers yesterday. However, one of our officers has just admitted that he took their clothes out of their car and discarded them in the weeds along the road before driving their car back to our compound."

"However," he continues. "I do agree that they are not escaped Lesbonian sex slaves. I also agree that they were violating our decency laws by driving on our land naked. So, here's my finding: I find each of them guilty of public nudity on Tribal land, and therefore sentence them to 100 lashes each with a cat, to be administered consecutively on their pussies. After their whipping is concluded, they are to remain suspended until sundown tonight as an example for others who wish to violate our lands."

"Since they are not escaped Lesbonian slaves, I also so order that once they are released at sundown, they are to be returned to their car and escorted off Tribal land. Once they leave, if they are ever found on tribal land again they will become Tribal sex slaves. And, oh, yes, bitches. My advice is to stay off Lesbonian land, too. For, they still have an arrest warrant out for you two. One which we are going to ignore for now. Guards, carry out the sentence."

CRACK!

'W-T-F! (What the fuck!)' I want to scream. That lash first lands on Amy Sue's puss, but the tip of the whip wraps through our legs and also lands on my cunt. We're not getting 100 lashes. We're getting 200. That's what he meant by 'administered consecutively'. That sly bastard has done this before!'

CRACK!

The reverse. This lash is aimed at my puss, but it also smacks Amy Sue in hers, too.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Our pussy whipping goes on and on. Our whipping lasts about 45 minutes, and we're both in tears before it ends.

Although he never says anything about it, I think that all Tribal officers know that any bitch hanging from the whipping post is fair game once the whipping is over. For, while hanging upside down, both Amy Sue and I give at least 25 BJs. It's too bad our pussies are up so high, for as I am giving one of my BJs, all I can think about is what it would feel like to get fucked in the puss while my puss is raw and red from its whipping. That pain slut gene in me will always be alive and well, I guess.

True to the Chief's word, at sundown we are released, driven back to our car, and escorted off Tribal land. All while still buck ass naked. They don't give us any clothes to wear once we leave their land. We know where our suitcases are located, but don't dare risk going back onto either Tribal or Lesbonian land to get them.

So, we start driving down the road in the middle of nowhere. Whenever we see a truck coming towards us, we simply turn off our lights and pull to the side of the road. Eventually, we pass a farmhouse. Luck is with us. There are clothes hanging on the line, but the house is dark.

So, we park the car down the road a bit, sneak back to the farmhouse, and steal two dresses. We don't take any undies. Just two dresses that we can wear to keep us legal until we reach the next town and can buy what we want.

It's probably about midnight when we reach town. But, as luck has it, there's a cowboy bar still open. We walk by and see that it's loaded with a bunch of red-necks. But, we need a place to stay, some food, and have no money. Tomorrow we can go to the bank and get some cash, but for now we need help. So, it's back to our original plan. We go into the bar fully intending to trade sex for food, drink, and a place to spend the night.

When we go into the bar, we stand out like a sore thumb. Two hot broads, dressed in very baggy and unattractive dresses. The first thing we do is go over to the bartender and tell him that we're hot, horny, and thirsty. When we ask him what we would have to do to get a drink, all he says is "I'm married!" as he turns and walks away. Man, this group is going to be a tough crowd.

"How much for a roll in the hay?"

We turn and see two young cowpokes standing behind us, grinning from ear to ear. They both look like they're in their early 20s. Each is dressed like he's just come in from the ranch. Both are wearing rather dirty clothes. Normally, we would not even consider either of these two guys. But, we're both hungry. We look around the room and see that most of the bar patrons are either very drunk or very dirty. Our choices may not get any better than these two horny bastards.

"We're not whores, if that's what you mean," Amy Sue replies. "But, we are hungry. Can you help us out?"

"Do you ladies need any assistance?"

Again, we turn to the sound of the new strange voice. There we see a middle-aged guy dressed in a western suit. He's got a lovely lady, a cute, young blond with big tits, draped over his arm. We don't know what his game is, but our curiosity is taking over.

"Well," I reply. "We were just explaining to these cowboys that we're not whores. But, we are fun loving girls who are very hungry. How about you? Are you two a fun loving couple?"

"Listen, bitch," his girlfriend says. "I don't know who you two sluts think you are. But, this is a small town and we don't like strangers. Why don't you two just move on?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.