The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Just as the two dyke cops finish banging our boxes, along comes this big flat-bed semi-truck. On the flat-bed trailer is a long beam mounted about 8' into the air and running from one end of the truck bed to another. Hanging from the beam are about 25 sets of handcuffs. All but two of those sets of cuffs is holding a totally naked, stiletto heeled female prisoners.

As the truck comes to a stop, I am able to get a closer look at several of their pussies. Each one has the letter 'S' branded directly above her twat. Later I learn that each of these naked beauties is a Lesbonian slave, and all are returning back to the slave compound after spending a night of fucking and sucking at a lezzie whorehouse down near the freeway.

Next, we are ordered to get up on the slave wagon, as she calls it, and are quickly locked into the two open sets of cuffs.

"We'll see you two bitches in town," the butch cop yells to us as the truck begins to pull away.

We struggle to keep our balance as the truck bounces along the road. We also begin to talk with two of the slaves that are cuffed right beside us. I learn that the one standing right beside me was arrested six months ago and charged with fucking a man. She was sentenced to 10 years as a slave.

When I tell her that we were arrested for baring our pussies in public, she says that's an automatic two years minimum as a slave. However, she also tells us that if we are convicted as escaped slaves, we probably will get the maximum: 100 lashes, 30 days on 'the cross', and then life as a sex slave.

"I hope you like eating pussy and assholes," she adds. "Because you're going to do a lot of both for the next two years – and probably a lot more."

When we ask her what she means by 'the cross', she just smiles and sarcastically says "You'll see. It's a whole lotta fun!"

As we pull into the main town, I look over to the city center and see what appears to be the judicial center. There I see what appears to be a Judge sitting behind a courtroom style judicial bench, a slave standing in front of the Judge and probably awaiting a ruling, and a small audience viewing area.

On the left of the Judge's area is another long beam mounted about 10' above the ground. There are about 24 naked girls with their arms pulled tightly up and over their heads cuffed to chains hanging down from the beam. Some of those girls look to be very young – maybe 12 or 14.

On the right of the Judge's area is a large frame with cuffs dangling from the top two corners. Obviously, this is a whipping frame. But, the most startling sight is there are at least 24 crosses behind the whipping frame – many with girls hanging from the cross' horizontal beams. Now I know what the other slave meant when she said something about 30 days on 'the cross'.

The slave wagon stops just long enough for them to remove us. After we are cuffed to the beam to the left of the makeshift courtroom, one of our two arresting dyke cops comes over to what appears to be either a bailiff or jailer and tells her that we are captured escaped slaves. Then our dyke jailer comments that she better get two more crosses ready.

Just as the jailer finishes teasing us about needing two more crosses, we hear the girl standing in front of the lezzie Judge scream.

"No, you can't do that!" the girl yells. "I'm not an escaped slave!"

BAMM!

"For that you just earned a double maximum penalty," the Judge screams back after banging her gavel on the bench. "I hereby sentence you to 200 lashes, 60 days on the cross, after which you will spend the rest of your natural life as a lesbian sex slave. Take this bitch away and whip her good."

BAMM!

Just as I am about to look at Amy Sue and tell her to keep her mouth shut no matter what happens when we get in front of that Judge, I feel a cock probing my asshole. I turn my head and see that Amy Sue is getting the same treatment. Our dyke cops are back with their strap-ons.

"Open wide, cunts," the one dyke cop says to Amy Sue. "You're fuckin slaves now. Lesbonian law allows any free woman to fuck any slave at any time, any place, and any where she wants. We want to fuck your asses right now before you get branded as slaves."

"That's right," the second dyke cop says into my ear. "You're scheduled to get the 'S' branded onto your cunts very soon. Then, once you go before the Judge, she will think that you're both escaped slaves. After all, we cops are never wrong. I hope you enjoy hanging from the cross for 30 days. But, after all, we both know how much you love being naked in public. Now you can do that for the rest of your life."

Just as she sadistically makes that statement, she equally sadistically plunges her strap-on dong into my asshole. I hear Amy Sue grunt, too; she is getting the same treatment. We have no choice but to stand there and bear it. We still have our hands cuffed over our heads and are totally defenseless. I also look down the line and see quite a few of the slaves similarly cuffed also getting fucked by Lesbonians with strap-on dongs.

Just as the two dyke cops are getting themselves off, I hear a rattling wagon pull up beside the line of us waiting for our chance to go before the Judge. The wagon is pulled by two naked slaves while a third naked slave is walking alongside. I look at the wagon and see that it contains a portable oven, and there are about six long rods stuck into the red-hot coals located in the middle of the oven. No doubt in my mind that this wagon is for branding slaves.

"OK, disobedient Lesbonians and visitors to Lesbonia," the naked slave attending the wagon's oven says. "It's time for your slavery marking. Don't give me no shit, and there will be none in return."

"Also," one of the dyke cops says. "Giving her shit is a punishable offense. The penalty is mandatory: 25 lashes, 7 days on the cross, and 2 years of slavery. There will be no trial. All that's needed is for two police officers to witness the event. Plus, that penalty is in addition to whatever penalty the Judge gives you for your crimes against Lesbonia."

The naked slave attending the oven quickly pulls out the first rod from the fire. On its end is a three inch tall letter 'S'. It matches all the 'S' brands on all of the marked slaves. The end of the rod bearing the 'S' is red hot. I know the second it touches me my skin will fry. But, that's the purpose of branding. A brand is supposed to be a permanent body marking that will not wash or wear off.

"OK, slut," the slave with the branding iron says to me. "Spread your legs as wide as you can. I want to see your pretty little clit smiling back at me. Failure to do so will earn you the penalty the two police officers just described."

I am scared shitless. But, I also am afraid of what will happen if I fight, so I open my legs as wide as my cuffed arms permit.

"Bare pussy," the slave with the branding iron says. "Good. Less mess that way."

She then steps forward, grabs a hold my pussy, sticks a finger into my slit, and pulls my twat upwards just a bit, giving her a better angle for the red-hot branding iron.

SSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!

"Oh, my fuckin shit!" I scream. "What the fuck have you done to my pussy?"

I am crying now. It's the worst pain that I have ever felt, and I consider myself a pain slut.

"Fuck you, you no good fuckin' whore!" I scream at her. "I will get you for this!"

"Mistress, this whore just threatened me," the slave with the branding iron says to one of the dyke cops.

Both dyke cops agree that I have just threatened bodily harm to another Lesbonian. Therefore, they also declare that I am in violation of a law that requires immediate and mandatory punishment without appeal.

"OK, take her to the whipping post, give her 25, and then put her on a cross for seven days," the dyke cop says. "After that, schedule her for the Judge. Also, please make a note in her file that 2 years are to be added to whatever penalty the Judge orders."

As they are leading me away towards the whipping frame, I hear the hot iron burning flesh again. Then, I hear Amy Sue screaming profanities, and eventually she repeats my threat to the branding iron slave.

"I'll get you for this, you fuckin' whore!" she screams at the top of her lungs.

"Same as her friend," the butch dyke cop says. "25 lashes, 7 days on a cross, and at least 2 years in slavery."

When I get to the little stage containing the whipping post, the slave who had been sentenced to 200 lashes earlier is still getting her whipping. The slave doing the whipping turns to the butch cop escorting me and says that she will be the last one for the day. But, that I will be first one whipped in the morning. The guard agrees and then takes me over to crucifixion area.

"Since these sluts haven't been whipped yet, tie them in the ass fucking position," the butch cop tells the slave tending the crucifixion area.

I see two crosses lying on the ground. I am told to lay face and cunt down on one of the crosses. My arms are quickly, but securely, tied to the horizontal arms of the cross.

Then they have me pull my feet up so that my ass is pointed up and out slightly and then very securely tie my ankles to the cross. I try to wiggle free, but all three knots are very tight. The slave doing the tying really knows what she's doing. A few minutes later Amy Sue is tied to the other formerly empty cross in a similar fashion, and then we both are lifted upright and our crosses are planted into adjoining stands. There are at least 12 of us slaves hanging from crosses, but only Amy Sue and I are hanging with our asses pointing out.

"Fresh meat!" the attending slave yells.

Shortly afterwards, I begin to see a bunch of Lesbonian free women coming towards us; all are sporting strap-on dongs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we are about to get our asses fucked – again, and again, and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.