My Twin Sisters - Cover

My Twin Sisters

 

Chapter 8

We haven't heard from 'him' in over four months now, so we seem to be in the clear. I am keeping the baseball bat in the front closet for him or any other jerk that comes along. Since I've started being responsible, with my baby in my own mother's womb, my twin sisters and I have been very careful when we were having sex. Mom ... Sharon had put them both on birth control.

When the new school year started, the two of them went to the only high school in the area -- Los Alamos High School -- becoming cheerleaders as well as excellent students.

With the new house, Sharon was always ordering something to be delivered for the house.

Although I'm 15, and the twins are now 16, I stay home and keep Sharon company and do anything for her that I can. Since moving here, I've had my final growth spurt - I hope - and I'm now six feet tall. I don't feel like a runt anymore. Since I took over the patriarchal duties of 'him' I feel more assured of myself. Sharon said that I come off as being 19 or 20.

The girls talked Sharon and me into getting them wheels of their own, so they share a three-year-old Camry. They get an allowance, which I dole out every week.

Sharon looks over their homework to see that it's done on time. We have most of our meals together, with Sharon showing me how to cook all of the things I grew up enjoying. When we have Noodles 'n' Chicken or Spaghetti, I always make that myself.

The temperature here is much more comfortable than Chicago ever was. It's never gotten hotter than the mid 90's since we've been here. We're at over 7,300 feet. Snow is fleeting from what I've read, but I've also gotten very good at snow removal and lawn maintenance.

I go out in a t-shirt and shorts and mow the lawn, twice a month. If I'm doing it when the girls get home from school, they whistle at my legs - I whistle back. Usually after I'm through with that, I come in and shower - than Sharon attacks me, being horny.

Just before dinner, one day, there was a knock on the door. I got it and the woman said she was from the Department of Health and Human Services. I called in Sharon and we all sat down.

"How can we help the HHS today?" I said.

"How old are you, may I ask?" she asked.

"Sixteen years old," I answered.

"Why aren't you in school?" she asked.

Sharon started to speak, but I cut her off, "Mrs. Petrie — although I'm 16, I've pulled myself out of school to take care of my pregnant mother, who is five months along, as you can plainly see. My father 'stepped out' on her, so we all got in a car and ended up in this marvelous community, over 2,000 miles from him. We didn't realize at the time that my mother was pregnant, however we didn't need him or his money. I'm taking care of this family the best I can — going to high school is good for 95 percent of those who go. I guess that I'm one of those other 5 percent."

Mrs. Petrie looked at me — glanced at Sharon, and my sisters as they walked in to see what was happening.

"Well, it looks to me that whoever it was who anonymously told us that there was a young school aged man, was wrong. It appears to me that this has all been a big waste of everyone's time. Thank you — goodbye!"

I walked her to the door and closed it and locked it. They all came over to me and gave me a big kiss. After we were all done, Faith turned and said, "Hope and I will make dinner tonight, you two sit and relax OK?"

"Thanks, Honey," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"My goodness, Charley — that was magnificent, you've gotten so grown up in such a little time," she said.

"It helps having such a wonderful woman in my life. I was thinking maybe one more child after this one?" I growled at her.

"That sounds tempting, but I may need for this one to be the last. I had problems when the girls were born, you were so soon after that — we weren't certain I would be able to even have you."

"Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. I've been meaning to ask you, this account we've been using — if I ever needed to use it, where's the paperwork on it?"

"In the top left drawer of the table by our bed. Enough of that — kiss me honey!"

I did as requested and we were practically laying down on the sofa as Hope walked in, "Jees, get a room you two — but first Dinners ready."

She got up off of me as Hope slapped me on the butt as I walked by her. "Smells great, girls."

I sat down at the head of the table, with Sharon to my right and the girls, after putting the dinner on the table, to my left.

"Everything looks so very good, including the dinner," I said with all of them giggling.

As everyone started serving themselves then passing it on, Hope asked, "How far along before you two can't ... make love any more?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.