My Twin Sisters
Chapter 6

 

Hope and I woke up as the SUV came to a stop.

"We're in OK City. Charles, find us a nicer hotel than last night. There was something hard up against my back all night," mom said with a giggle.

Faith handed me the laptop, and with a couple of clicks, I asked Mom, "Hyatt Regency, Holiday Inn or Courtyard?"

"Hyatt Regency, honey!"

"OK — I-40 past the I-44 exchange and turn South onto South Meridian Ave — It'll be on your left. Can't miss it," I said.

We were there pretty quickly; I barely got my zipper up before I got out.

I caught up to Mom and stopped her.

"Mom, I wouldn't use the credit card you share with Dad, he could get someone to trace it. He could also be pissed off enough to report his car stolen. If possible, we should abandon it somewhere."

"Both good notions, where do you get these great ideas from, anyway?" she asked.

"The movies and TV mostly — but it does makes sense."

"We'll do all of that tomorrow, let's rest, get a real meal somewhere, then 'go off the grid, '" mom said.

This time I let a Hyatt person get all of our stuff out of the SUV, telling him which ones went together.

After getting our room keys, I had Mom by the arm as the bellboy was taking a good look at my sister's butts.

Mom got two rooms, each with a king-sized bed. I was going to say something in front of the girls, but I changed my mind.

After taking the girls stuff to their room, the young man dropped our stuff inside the room, I gave him a five and he left.

"Mom, is there ... anything you want to say to me before we both get in this bed together?" I asked with a mild amount of trepidation. Plus a little bit of hope!

"Charles, I haven't had the same man in my bed twice, when I went to bed, in quite a very long time. Last night was our 'get to know you night.' I don't know for sure what may happen between us tonight, all I do know is how much you love me. So, let's get undressed and crawl into bed, sleep, touch or kiss — it doesn't really matter to me. I just need to be loved."

I stripped to my boxers; she stripped to only her panties. We crawled in and I kissed my mother with all of the love I could express, and she kissed me back. I crawled up on top of her and kissed her some more. I headed down and started to kiss and suck on her breasts, about the same size as the girls, but I wasn't real sure.

I took my right hand and rubbed down until I was rubbing her pussy from outside her panties. I reached under them and felt a moist very soft opening. She gave out a little 'ooohf' as my index finger went inside. It felt so wonderful, so I added a finger and she trembled a bit.

I took my hands and pulled her panties all of the way off. I just looked at her, taking it all in. I glanced up to see her face smiling back to me.

"I know what you and your sisters have been doing, Charles and I want some of it as well, have you fucked either one of them yet?"

To hear your own mother say the 'F' word is an amazing thing to hear.

"No, Mom — all we done is kiss and they've each given me a blow job. We were all so worried about waking you or Dad up we stayed safe. Hope gave me a blow job while you were driving," I explained.

"Well then, Charles — I'm happy right now ... if you want to do more, go ahead!"

I crawled back up so we were face to face, and I asked, "Could I please fuck you Mom?"

She took my dick and placed it at her opening and said, breathlessly, "Fuck me — fuck your own mother, please Charles?"

I pushed forward and she made the most marvelous sound I ever heard before. She put her hands on my butt cheeks and made sure I was all of the way inside her.

I started a fucking motion while I was kissing her most beautiful breasts. Being so new at this I already felt the urge in my nuts, "Sharon, are you sure I can cum inside you?"

"It's OK honey — I'm still taking the pill to keep my periods short and regular."

Not really understanding the connection she was talking about, I put an energy behind my thrusts that got me even closer — "Can I cum in your... ?"

"My pussy — you want to cum inside your own mothers pussy?" she said.

"U-huh, I do!"

"Then do it — fuck me and cum inside me, make me your bitch Charles. Once we do this, I may never let anyone else fuck me. I feel your love — your emotions — and I want to feel you cum inside me."

Her words did it — I was thrusting and cumming and sucking on those wonderful tits never wanting to stop, ever.

"Damn, Charles — for being 14 you certainly understand how to love somebody!"

"I've got the perfect Mom and of course my twin sisters. Is it OK with you if we fuck as well?" I asked pulling out of her.

"Well, they're on the pill, so I'd have to say 'Yes, ' but if you could wait a few days between them and me, I'd love a big load from you a couple times a week," she said.

"Let's fall asleep — we've got a busy day tomorrow," mom said.

"Sure thing beautiful," I said spooning up tight behind her.

The next morning was I a happy camper — bouncing out of bed to take a shower. Halfway through I felt another presence — Mom!

"Let me help you Charles — you were so nice to me last night, I'd like to make sure 'everything' gets real clean," she said, grabbing the soap.

She worked up a lather and started to wash my dick and balls, causing an immediate hard on. After she rinsed me off, she dropped to her knees and gave me a better blow than either of my sisters ever had.

"I — I — I'm cumming Mom!" I said not realizing she never took me out of her mouth — she actually enjoyed drinking my juice. She got up and asked me to stick a couple of fingers inside her and she had an instantaneous orgasm, then I washed her completely, ending with a wonderful make out session — cut short by the hot water running out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.