My Twin Sisters
Chapter 5

 

We got back in the car, I had Faith get in the front seat with Mom, Hope took the opportunity to hold my hand and lean on me.

This trip to the hotel was quick and thankfully, uneventful. We parked as the girls went ahead giggling and skipping together. Mom and I were holding hands as we took the elevator again, although the tension wasn't the same.

I called the girls to tell them to be up eight, so we can be on the road by eight-thirty. Mom came out of the bathroom dressed in flannel pajamas.

I couldn't keep from laughing a little.

"What's wrong with how I'm dressed?" she said ready to hit me, I think.

"Nothing at all, I find it amazing that even with pajamas from the 40s, you still look so beautiful to me," I said smiling at her.

She went into her suitcase and went back into the bathroom, about two minutes later she came out, in what looked like one of Dad's dress shirts. There was a single button holding it together, and I couldn't tell if she had anything on underneath it or not.

"I'll bet you're wondering what I have on underneath this shirt? Absolutely Nothing," she said barely audible.

I got up, went to my suitcase and went to the bathroom to change. I came out in a pair of sweats but no shirt. Mom whistled at me as I put the clothes I changed out of next to my suitcase.

"I didn't realize just how well built you've gotten Charles," Mom said.

Instead of climbing into my bed, I walked over and got in Mom's, cuddling up behind her.

Reaching over to turn out the light, Mom said "Keep your hands to yourself, please?"

I jerked as my dick got completely hard, "That can stay where it is too, it's nice to know I can still cause one of those."

"It was like that all through dinner, Mom — thinking ahead to right now," I said laying my head and falling asleep rubbing up against my own mother.


In the morning, my left arm was on her right side and I felt my hand around her...

"Don't move it, it feels nice — it's only seven am — go back to sleep, honey."

"I'm sorry ... I didn't do it on purpose, honest!"

"Go back to sleep honey, it'll be our little secret."

"OK, Sharon — G'night, love you!"


The alarm went off right at eight; Mom got up, dug in her suit cast for some fresh clothes and winked at me just as she closed the door.

My phone rang — It was Faith.

"Hey there, are you up?" she asked.

"Yeah, and I'm awake also," waiting for her response.

Giggling she said, "How's Mom this morning?"

"Better," I said really only guessing but hoping Mom would come out with a smile. "We snuggled last night and I ended up sleeping in her bed with her."

"I call dibs on you for tonight, OK!" she said.

"All right — be ready by eight-thirty, please?"

"Did Mom say where we're headed to this morning?" she asked.

"Not a word," I said. "See you sis."

Mom came out in a bra and panties, unfortunately opaque. She was watching as I got out of bed and headed to the shower.

I came out a couple minutes later with only a towel around me, forgetting to get some underwear on my way in.

Mom walked up to me and said, "I wish I was younger, and not your mother — or I'd never let you out of my sight, young man."

She tried to pull my towel off, but I turned away. I found a pair of boxers and just as I put my right foot in the leg hole, she tore the towel off me, exposing my butt to her.

"Mom, what's gotten into you, anyway?"

"You were flirting with me last night, so I'm flirting back. You sure got a nice butt, honey — much nicer than your father's!"

I had my boxers on and was pulling on a t-shirt as Mom started to kiss the back of my neck. Holy crap — did that feel nice. She wrapped her arms around me and said, "I'm so glad I have such a good looking son — who loves me. You do love me, don't you Charles?"

"Like no other, Sharon. I talked to the girls, we were all wondering where we were heading to today — do you know?" I said.

She went back to her suitcase and put on a skirt and blouse. I found a pair of shorts and packed us both up and found a cart in the hallway, loading our things and knocked on the girl's door.

Hope answered, the both of them had on a bikini top and shorts.

Mom said, "At least put a t-shirt on please — your poor brother may have a hard attack."

"Don't you mean a heart attack?" Faith responded.

"No, I don't!" mom said, as they all giggled at my stupid smile. I got their stuff and I took it all to the car, Hope staying with Mom as Faith walked with me to the car.

"So, did you and Mom do anything interesting together last night?" she asked.

I explained what had happened as Mom and Hope showed up. I took the cart back as they got in the SUV and drove up to pick me up, Faith opening the side door for me.

Mom pulled out of the drive up area and parked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.