My Twin Sisters
Chapter 2

 

I fell asleep quite tired but also quite happy. The next afternoon after we all got home from school, there was a knock on my door.

I was just working on Math homework so I said, "Come in" and a few seconds later I heard the door close and the lock put in place.

I turned to see my sisters smiling at me as they both took off their school skirts, leaving them in a blouse and panties.

Hope said, "Can we play again, like last night?"

"Is Dad home yet?" I asked.

"No, Mom is but she's all of the way into the kitchen, Charles. Faith told me how good you tasted and I wanted to taste you, please?" Hope said, crawling on my bed, closing my math book.

Just the little bit of conversation we had had got me hard, so I said, "I don't see why not?"

Hope's lips were on me just like that as Faith stayed by the door this time. We were quickly in an embrace and kissing one another quite lustfully. I felt a hand down my pants and we broke our kiss so Hope could pull my pants off. She saw my erection and said, "Hello there — he looks yummy," and took her hand and started to jack me off, much like her sister had done last night.

I looked over and saw Faith rubbing herself and instantly we all heard, "Dinner in 15 minutes!"

Faith stuck her head out and said, "Thanks Mom," quickly closing the door again.

I had told Hope that I was getting close and she took her mouth and glommed onto the end of my hyperextended erection, as she grabbed me by the balls and squeezed --causing an instant and immediate ejaculation on my part as she smiled while I filled her mouth with lots of nice warm juice.

At the door, Faith had her orgasm including seeing her legs practically go out from underneath her.

"DINNER!" was yelled up.

Hope licked her lips and my dick, and leaned over to give me a kiss as they quietly went to put on more clothes first. We all met downstairs to a sweet smelling dinner of Corned beef and cabbage.

We were being quieter than usual, so Mom asked, "Is something going on — you three are usually fighting over everything?"

"Mom, the girls helped me with my homework. We had no reason to fight — I think we might all be growing up, finally. I do know that I could never find a girlfriend as pretty as either of my sisters. They actually asked me if I was gay — can you believe that?" I said looking at them all.

"That's a very adult thing for you to say, Charles — and how did you answer their question?" mom asked.

"I gave each of them a kiss, on the lips — after that they finally agreed that I wasn't gay."

Mom's forehead furrowed as she said, "You kissed your sisters ... on the lips? I don't know if I approve of that, but if it settled the problem, then OK. I'd be careful with that type of affection between a brother and sister. It could unintentionally lead to more ... disturbing things."

"Like what?" Faith asked, eating a bite of dinner.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.