My Special Vantage Point - Cover

My Special Vantage Point

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Harry's spouse was in the perfect spot to find out all his secrets and hidden things that he never told her about. She discovers his affair with her younger sister and even some sort of relationship with her sister's twenty something daughter born out of wedlock. The problem is that she may not be able to do anything about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I made my way back to the office on slightly shaky legs after the introduction to several new and exciting positions of the "Kama Sutra". The Prince was skilled in levels of kinkiness strange to me in my former life and I suspect strange to young Rose as well.

My life as twenty year old Rose was beginning to seem better and better by leaps and bounds. I certainly didn't mind obliging my demanding boss or Eastern royalty and it might be fun to keep my Harry on his toes with my youthful and submissive bum constantly in his face and draining him of his vitality and manly juices at every opportunity. Perhaps I would be able to put him up on the shelf a lot quicker than he had ever imagined in his self-centered existence. At least, he would be making his exit with a smile on his face pounding the beautiful Rose's heart-shaped bum with his oversized prong more often than he had ever imagined.

This new sensation inside the body of a much younger and more generously endowed female with a combination of submissive and nymphomaniac-like character traits promised to be far more rewarding than anything I could imagine to augment my need for revenge. I could easily visualize working my way through all of my Harry's friends just like I had fanaticized about in my earlier life.

Rose and I were perfectly suited to each other. Her, with her actual experience in performing difficult feats of kinky variations and me with my brain working on overtime daydreaming about doing nasty things with any male except my boring husband.

Since I was already well aware of my long-term spouse's unspoken desires when it came to nocturnal pastimes, I was in an excellent position to corner him into a declaration of marriage and promises of a life of easy comfort. It might be fun to have him under my complete control and far too dull to suspect my outside the home activities might be quite carnal in nature. It was perfect for my devious agenda and I would have the added boon of collecting on his insurances and regaining my rightful home as a bonus.

I knew instinctively that my Harry would consider the much more appropriate Mary as "too old" for domestic horizontal playtimes and that the much younger Rose would tempt him into making a fool of himself for a final round of blissful intercourse. I would even sacrifice young Rose's almost virginal pucker for the safety of a stable marriage and a man that I would be able to wrap around my little finger as tightly as I might desire. I would be great fun to tease him and drive up his blood pressure to dangerous levels when we were alone together.

Rose's cell phone was ringing with feverish signals and I answered just to bring a little quiet into my pleasant bedroom chamber.

"Hello, Rose, this is Amanda. Did you forget we are supposed to meet the twins for dinner this evening?"

Of course, I didn't have the foggiest to whom I was talking and I knew absolutely nothing about "twins" or "dinner".

"Yes, dear, it must have slipped my mind. Where are we to meet and which one do I get?"

The laughter at the other end was most sincere and I already liked this girl even without meeting her in person.

"You ninny! It will be at the Homestead Steak House and we have the end booth all to ourselves. You keep your hands off Tommy because he and I have an arrangement. Besides, I have him on a promise and you know I always keep my word no matter how drunk I was when I gave it. You can have his brother Teddy and good luck to you because he doesn't know the first thing about girls."

Harry and I had been to the Homestead several times and I remembered it as a place that emphasized the quality of their food and gave no attention to the foppery of new menus or new fads that seemed to come and go as fast as the patrons that seldom exhibited loyalty to their host. We had never even so much as held hands in the place and I found it strange that it still appealed to the younger crowd who were not known for any semblance of appreciation for traditional ways.

The place was crowded and I guess it had not changed that much because it had always been that way. The scent of the cooking food hung in the air and suddenly I was hungry like never before. I realized that my long sojourn on the mantle over the fireplace was without benefit of food consumption and I was given only condom contents and fag ends to assuage my need for attention. A good steak dinner was something of value and I was ready to do my duty and clean my plate.

The twins were truly identical but you could tell them apart easily because they had far different expressions of confidence and exuded a different aura of personality to all in close surroundings. The aforementioned "Tommy" was a brash and well-coordinated lad with a look of "devil-may-care" about him that was certain to interest nubile young things with a head on their shoulders. On the other hand, the more sedate Teddy was in a three-piece suit and his tie matched perfectly like he had some dresser to finalize his selections. I found out later that it was his mother that gave the approval to all combinations and that Teddy was careful to follow her instructions to the letter for fear of hurting her feelings unintentionally. Apparently, Tommy was just the opposite and seldom even wore a tie unless it was demanded by some authority with no sense of humor at all.

I noticed that Teddy seemed surprised to be matched up with a young pretty girl.

He usually got the plain Jane companion to his brother's hot date.

I wondered why he was so shy and reluctant to take advantage of my submissive attitude. I did everything but fall down with my legs up in the air pointing to my needy slit. Even if I did do that, I suspected the slow moving Teddy would just make inane conversation about the weather. I knew that inside the shell that was the nubile and sexually promiscuous Rose I must present a tasty temptation to him and there was no excuse for his lack of aggressive action. We got into a fairly good game of chess and I think I surprised him with my expertise because I had been a State champion in my college days probably before he was even born. Just when I was getting relaxed and comfortable with a sense he would not be hitting on me for my sexual favors, we both heard the sounds of love-making from the next room. I was mortified because the way my new-found friend Amanda was panting non-stop, I could picture Teddy's brother Tommy slapping it to her with immature enthusiasm. I knew that Teddy was just as embarrassed because he was turning a nice shade of beet-red. Strangely, I found that highly arousing and reached out in my young girl female heat and started to pet his business without his permission. It was almost as if he were in some sort of trance because he just closed his eyes and showed me his heart was in it by the way he opened his knees and stiffened up with iron rod hardness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.