The Babysitter - Cover

The Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by jenny rosario

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An older teen with fashion sense counsels a younger teen on how to dress and look her best. An awakening story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Babysitter   Transformation  

Amanda figured they might spend most of the afternoon in the shoe store. She wanted Sandy to have the full experience of the different kinds of heels she could wear. So she was careful in timing when a male clerk might help them. Amanda thought it would be hot to get some young guy working in the shoe store to pay attention to Sandy.

And she was right. Sandy was still wearing the white sheer hose and the black fishnets, so she immediately attracted attention when they walked in.

"What do you think I should get," Sandy asked so innocently.

"Oh, girl, we need to get you something that shows off your beautiful young legs and your blossoming ass," Amanda said, wanting to provoke a response to the language she used.

"Wow, ok!" And Amanda smiled at Sandy's response.

"Come, what about these open-toed, black patent-leather, four inch heels? They have to be a necessary part of your wardrobe, anyway. Let's start with the necessaries." Amanda was clear on this. "Plus they'll make you walk so sexy."

That was enough for Sandy.

"We'll let the guy who helps us decide the size. Size is very important, anyway," Amanda said. "Come, sit down, and we'll tell him what you want."

As they sat down, Amanda noticed how Sandy's skirt rode up her legs. She liked what she saw. She turned to Sandy and whispered, "When he comes over, don't be afraid to open your legs a little as he takes off your shoes. It will do a lot for his attention, hehe."

Oh my god, Sandy thought. That would be so wild. But she was also excited about the idea.

A young guy finally came over, and Amanda explained the type of shoe that Sandy wanted. He only just raised his eyebrow, and then very professionally said that he would have to measure her foot. As he bent down, Sandy dutifully spread her legs. He took it all in even as he found Sandy's correct size.

"I'll be right back with her shoes!" he said almost breathless.

When he'd gotten them and tried them on her, there was a problem. "I think the fishnet and hosiery are making it hard for a proper fitting."

Amanda thought this was great! "Ok, Sandy, that means you have to go in the back and take off the fishnets. Where can she do that, sir?" she asked provocatively.

"Oh we have a very comfortable changing room. Let me take her back there," he said.

Although Sandy was a little worried, one look from Amanda told her it was ok.

The guy salesclerk was actually very nice, Sandy thought. He showed her the room, and then left her clearly by closing the door. So she took off her fishnets and padded back out in her sheer white pantyhose. She did wiggle a little to get back his attention. And she was supremely successful. He had the shoes ready and slipped them on effortlessly. They felt so good—she thought.

"You really should walk around—a lot—in them," he suggested. Amanda smiled and encouraged her to do so. Sandy couldn't help but wiggle more and feel so sexy in them. She had started to feel a little wet in her pantyhose—this was new for her. Amanda had encouraged her not to wear panties. Now she was feeling all squishy down there. But, oh my god, she liked it! Now she liked that Amanda had had her shave what little hair she had down there. Everything was so, so much more, mmm how could she say it, so much more intense! She was getting dizzy from the sensations that came from her bare pussy rubbing against her clitty, as Amanda called it. These were such new sensations. God! She was thinking. No, not really thinking, but feeling.

Amanda watched all this and could almost read what Sandy was feeling. This made her more and more excited. What was with her? Was she getting attracted to a twelve-year-old? God she loved dressing up this little girl! Like she was her slut daughter. Oh my god, was that her wish? To make Sandy into some kind of slut daughter while she dressed in Sandy's mom's clothes? With that thought, she had a mini-orgasm right there in the store.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.