The Babysitter - Cover

The Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by jenny rosario

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older teen with fashion sense counsels a younger teen on how to dress and look her best. An awakening story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Babysitter   Transformation  

Amanda was late getting to Sandy's house on Friday. Mrs. Berensohn had begun to get worried. However this gave Sandy a chance to take her shower before Amanda even arrived.

Amanda had wanted to pick up some things especially for the weekend and all that running around had taken a bit longer that she'd expected. But she finally was ringing the doorbell at four o'clock, and Mrs. Berensohn breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Call me, please, next time you might be late. In fact I'm going to give you a cell phone to use for this weekend. You'll beable to reach me day or night," Mrs. Berensohn said as she flew out the door. "Numbers are on the fridge!"

"'Bye, Mrs. Berensohn! See you on Sunday!" Amanda called as Sandy's mother barreled out of the driveway.

Amanda immediately took her stuff to Mrs. Berensohn's room. Her heart was pounding at the thought of living like Mrs. Berensohn for the whole weekend. She decided that she would try one of Mrs. Berensohn's silky underwear sets right away. She chose a satin embroidered bra and bikini set in pink. She liked how the underwire cups made her titties stand out a bit more than usual. She put back on her own skirt and top thinking that she would wait to try on anything else after she'd inspected Sandy. Amanda had worn black thigh highs and low heeled shoes to school today. She had wanted to look nice for coming to the Berensohn's.

Just then she heard Sandy calling her from the bathroom. When she got there and had given Sandy a 'hello' peck on the cheek, Sandy asked, "I'm all ready to start the fashion show! What do you want me to wear first?" She had slipped on her bathrobe and was slightly flushed from the shower. Amanda thought she looked so sweet. Time to change that, she thought.

"Good. Start with this nail polish," as she picked up a bottle called, 'Memorable Violet'. "Remember, take your time with the first coat. Let it dry totally. Both on your fingers and toes. Two coats and then a clear cover coat. Ok?"

"Gotcha," Sandy grinned.

"Then your black thigh highs, just like mine," Amanda lifted her leg. "By the way did you shave like I told you and use the stuff I brought you? Feel my leg."

"Oooh," she said as she tentatively stroked from Amanda's ankle to her knee. "Yes, I did everything like you said."

"Ok, then a matching pair of panties and bra. Come out and show me when you've gotten that far," Amanda commanded. "I'll be doing some dressing up of my own. Your mom said I could check out her wardrobe." This wasn't exactly what Mrs. Berensohn had meant when she'd said that, but Amanda took no notice of it.

Amanda was getting excited about what might lie ahead that evening. She had brought along a couple of videos. One for tonight was a fairly tame one about teenage girls trying to get a break in the fashion industry. There were lots of scenes of dressing and undressing, and several where the girls began to play with each other when they were trying on makeup and clothes. In the hottest scene they were at a lingerie shoot and there had been many delays so the young models had had a lot of time in the dressing rooms trying on various sexy items. Amanda couldn't wait to watch that with Sandy!

Meanwhile she opened Mrs. Berensohn's closets. There was such a range of clothes! Amanda couldn't believe it! From mother-type fancy suits to mini dresses to cocktail dresses to even some rather kinky leather outfits. She decided on a mini dress that came to just below her stocking tops. It was satin and in a dark maroon floral print. She found a slip to go with it and after zipping up the dress she took a look at herself. It felt pleasantly tight and looked great on her. Some heels would perfectly complete the outfit. She walked down the stairs and into the family room with a sway that made her feel like a different person.

Sandy still wasn't ready (she was beginning to learn to take as long as was needed), so Amanda checked out the home entertainment arrangement. It would be something looking at this video on such a large screen TV!

Then she went into the kitchen, heels clicking on the linoleum--a sound she adored--and found a partially opened bottle of wine in the refrigerator. She was nearly eighteen and felt perfectly fine having a glass of wine before dinner. She poured herself a glass and went back upstairs to put on some different makeup. She wanted to darken her eyes for the evening and change the color of her lipstick. Mrs. Berensohn had a collection of makeup that would have made a professional jealous. Amanda was in heaven.

Sandy came down and presented herself to Amanda. She still seemed a little flushed--or was that blush on her cheeks? Actually Sandy was so excited about everything that, though she had used a little blush already, her flush was really coming more from the pulsings within her.

"I brought a movie to watch tonight. But we have to have a nice dinner first. You look so nice! Go put on your shortest skirt and a top that matches, your highest heels and finish your makeup. We'll fix a late dinner together and then watch the movie. Oh, and you know we're going to spend all day tomorrow shopping, don't you? So we can't stay up too late tonight!"

Sandy practically jumped for joy and ran back upstairs to dress for the evening.

The girls had a simple and delicious dinner meaning salad, pasta with a scrumptious basil tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese, garlic bread, and to go with it all, and for the special occasion, Amanda had another glass of the red wine and allowed Sandy to have just one glass.

"Since you're looking so grown up and this would be common in France anyway," Amanda had said as she poured the glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.