Postumus (sic) an Introduction
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I am accosted by a strange old man who ends up being much more than he appears as do the extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women he introduces me to. The first book of the Eternal Serpent's Tales series, it serves as the lengthy series' introduction.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Prostitution  

Though tired, we wanted to celebrate the completion of casting and getting cast. Snake and his angels waited for us playwrights in the ACT lobby. Natasha noticed Lindy and I join them as we strolled together out into the street. While Snake and all the angels except Helena and Miwa stuffed themselves into Buzz's limo, I watched Natasha interact with Michael, the short dandy. It looked like a lover's row.

"Wait!" she yelled as we stood beside a Checker cab that took the place of the limousine that drove away. I saw Michael shake his head. Serena appeared by his side, her smile not countering his cool frown.

"Can I join you guys?" asked Natasha.

"Sure," I said.

"You're going to party aren't you?"

"Definitely," smiled Lindy as she entered the cab.

"With Nick and... ?" she asked me.

"Betty," I completed. "Yep."

I stumbled in and slid past Helena to sit between her and Lindy. Lindy's cat Miwa occupied Lindy's lap, purring. We exchanged kisses, first Lindy and I and then Helena and I while Lindy kissed Cat. The latter kisses were quite intense.

Natasha bent her head to watch through the open door. "I guess I'll sit up front," she shrugged.


We toasted with the familiar tannin rich red wine in the common room of Nick's suite. "What's in it that changes our minds?" I asked Helena.

"You don't want to know," Helena answered.

"But I do," I insisted.

"Give me a second," said Naomi smiling evilly.

"Bitch," muttered Helena shaking her head.

"Drink up," Snake commanded. Lindy and I watched Natasha swallow the rest of her glass and Snake refill it, winking at us.

Naomi showed us the quickly wrought though detailed sketch. Snake stood on a platform over a vat. Behind him stood a curvy curly haired woman. She held his spurting penis. The cum spewed into the vat.

"That's my mom," muttered Helena.

"You're kidding?" I groaned.

"Afraid not," Helena replied.

"Can I taste it?" I wondered.

"Maybe a little sweetness. The tartness covers the flavor mostly."

After downing her glass, Lindy giggled, "I don't mind."

"Of course you don't you cum slut," said Miwa, kissing her wine stained lips.

Wondering if Natasha overheard what would be presumably baffling to her, I swallowed the cum laced wine while glancing at the tattooed tall lady. She had her eyes exclusively on Betty.

More wine poured, finishing the bottle, Snake toasted, "To great new plays." Tapping Natasha's and Betty's glass, he told Natasha, "Sit with us," and he placed himself between Betty and Natasha on his usual couch.

"You like girls?" asked Betty.

"I like both," Natasha replied, drinking more wine.

"Good," Betty smiled, taking Natasha's glass and setting it with hers on the low coffee table. Leaning across Snake, she kissed Natasha thoroughly. Natasha's hand covered Betty's breast outside a white slightly transparent blouse. Betty pulled the blouse over her head before resuming the kiss. With eyes wide, Natasha gazed at Betty's perfect breasts. Her tremulous hand touched their soft, smooth flesh and the taut pink nipples. After a moan from Betty, Natasha closed her eyes and captured that moan with her lips.

Snake unbuttoned Natasha's black shirt and opened it and circled his hands behind Natasha's long lean torso and unlatched her black bra. Betty's fingers attacked the small firm breasts immediately causing Natasha to moan into her mouth.

What came next made me want to turn away and at the same time remain watching with curiosity more than anything. Snake unzipped and pulled out a monster cock. Except for Naomi's depiction of Helena sucking it, I hadn't even thought of Snake with a cock. Naomi hardly exaggerated at all. The impressive member, an incestuous organ to Betty, never made contact with her. But she did guide Natasha's long hand from her breast to his cock. Despite its length her hand barely enclosed his girth. Natasha ended the kiss and her eyes went wide.

"Fuck," she exclaimed breathlessly, stroking up and down the shaft and circling the purple head uncloaked from its foreskin.

"Taste its power," murmured Betty. Natasha leaned over and licked at the tiny orifice lower center on his glans. When her lips embraced the glans, Snake lifted a little, pushing a little deeper and suddenly created a cum geyser with barely a twitch revealing the orgasm in the rest of his body.

"Drink it like mother's milk," Betty commanded. With shocked eyes and big gulps, Natasha did as ordered, her eyes clouding as if a thin layer of sperm covered them. It made them look very stoned or very pleasured.

"What's going on" I asked Betty. "What interests Nick in Natasha."

Betty beckoned me and took my hand and pulled me down low enough with an undeniable force so my face met Natasha's face just rising from Snake's cock and my mouth encountered hers. The remaining sperm as if laced with cocaine seemed to numb my lips and then my tongue when it met Natasha's tongue invading my mouth. "Feel how warm she is," murmured Betty, her hand guiding Natasha's hand as it continued masturbating Snake. His cock sagged a moment but stiffened rather quickly. "She's in heat," Betty explained.

I ended the kiss and felt myself swim with lightheadedness. Not an unpleasant inebriation. I had smoked opium once at school and it felt similar. "The perfect drug, indeed," I thought.

Thoughts soon ended when I found myself on the floor with three beauties stripping me of clothes. Though distracted I could still watch Betty kneel in front of Natasha and peel off her tight black jeans, revealing a lithe thin body and a butt as small and pert as her breasts. Embracing her, Betty guided Natasha in straddling Snake, Natasha's long back facing away from him. She led Natasha's hand to Snake's massive cock to line it up with Natasha's narrow cunt lips. Spitting into Natasha's palm, she guided her hand to coat his cock. Slowly the bulbous glans disappeared into the distended lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.