Postumus (sic) an Introduction - Cover

Postumus (sic) an Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I am accosted by a strange old man who ends up being much more than he appears as do the extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women he introduces me to. The first book of the Eternal Serpent's Tales series, it serves as the lengthy series' introduction.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Prostitution  

Party @ my web all night

Huntington Hotel #701
1000 California St
Nob Hill

Joe Solomon +1

Show text @ door

Nick

"What is it Joe?" asked Lindy. We had just enjoyed Bad Apple at Yoshi's in Oakland and when I turned on my cell phone after the last encore it chimed for a message. I must have looked flummoxed because Lindy sounded concerned.

"It's that weird old guy I told you about. Seems he invited me to a party."

"Let me see?" Her hand lifted to take the phone.

"I better save it first," I told her which I did and handed it to her.

"Wow, fancy," she commented, handing me back the phone.

"Want to go?"

"Sure."

My phone rang. It actually sounded like an old fashioned phone ring at its least unpleasant "Bling Bling ... Bling Bling." The screen announced an unlisted number. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Joe, you coming?" I had gotten used to Helena's voice from our practice runs.

"Helena?"

"Unh-hunh? You coming?"

"Yes."

"Great! Look behind you."

I did and saw to my amazement an olive green fifties era Bentley with Helena's soft white arm reaching out and waving.

Noticing the connection had ended, I shrugged at Lindy. "I guess we have a ride. Come on." I took her hand, something I had done after sharing art with her, profoundly connecting with her at SFMOMA, and it continued to make me feel warm and intimate. Kisses came later when we stopped at each of our apartments to change. Kisses promised more, but we delayed promises. By the end of the concert under the tablecloths at the small table we sat at, hands had felt desire, hers sliding up my thigh to my crotch tightened by an excited penis and mine at hers feeling the heat and humidity. Her eyes and smile spoke of desire and mine probably did too. I knew she'd invite me to her room and I knew I had no reason to say no this time. But further delays had happened with Snake's party. We could wait longer. We both seemed to luxuriate in the slow build. Neither of us spoke of this, but both of us somehow knew.

A thirtyish blond man of Snake's and my height but much more athletic wearing full livery of an old fashioned hansom driver sans hat emerged from the driver's door and opened the back door for us, nodding in a head only bow and revealing no emotions. I suppose I should have let Lindy slide in before me, ladies first and all that, but seeing Helena's smile somehow provoked me to claim the middle between two beautiful women.

"You must be Lindy," Helena smiled, her hand extended across me. "I'm Helena."

Lindy's expression surprised me. Her smile looked taped onto a distressed face like some sort of clumsy construction. It had been the best first date ever for me, and apparently Lindy felt the same. Such profound jealousy emanated from her eyes. But how could she know I had spent the previous night with Helena? "Fuck," I thought to myself, "of course she knows. I never told her about the three beauties, and obviously Helena was connected to the strange encounter with Snake." I took Lindy's hand in both of mine and stared into her sexy hazel eyes. I watched Lindy's face finally relax but a question remained in it.

"Later," I said out loud but quietly in answer. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of it.

"So you knew to wait for us?" asked Lindy without looking at Helena.

Helena answered, "Joe told me about the date he planned. It sounded so romantic. Did you enjoy it?"

Lindy sighed, "Yes. Why? Why did he tell you?"

Helena looked to me for permission and I nodded. It seemed later had arrived sooner. "Well ... I sort of coached him. He's terribly..."

"Shy, I know," Lindy interrupted. "It's adorable but somewhat frustrating."

"I figured," Helena chuckled.

"Lindy ... you..." I stumbled.

"Oh Joe," Lindy said lifting her head and gazing into my eyes. "I wanted you the first time I set eyes on your long lean body and your cute butt and your cuter face."

"I..."

"I know," she smiled. "I should have been unladylike and just told you I felt the same. I could have torn off Serena's big tits when she seduced you and was relieved when you sat away from her after that weekend. And before I got too drunk to fuck I planned on asking you into my apartment, but your gentlemanly denial though incredibly frustrating at that moment just notched up my desire. So ... I guess I should thank you Helena. But ... how exactly did you coach him?"

Helena chuckled, "We did role playing. I mean I played you on the phone."

"Unh-hunh," Lindy replied seriously, "and what else?"

"Nothing else really," Helena replied. Her suddenly languid features must have revealed something to Lindy I didn't see. Jealousy entered the fray again but with far less intensity. "He didn't need any other coaching."

"So all you did for him was to role play me?"

"I didn't say that. I said he didn't need coaching otherwise."

"Otherwise?"

"You're a lucky lady, Lindy," Helena responded with her expressionless face.

Again Lindy saw something within it I couldn't. "You want more 'otherwise' don't you?"

"I ... can't. I can't want that."

"Why not?"

"I have you, I hope," I answered for her, but Lindy needed more.

"Why not?" Lindy repeated with a hint of a growl.

"He was my john, Lindy. You don't fall in love with your john."

That silenced the conversation for awhile. Helena leaned forward and unzipped a tall square poly bag and extracted her mother's wine with a cork shoved in, uncorked it and poured out three glasses of the deep red liquid.

"To love," she toasted and we clinked glasses and drank.

"To love," Lindy reiterated, eyeing Helena from head to toe. Helena wore an elegant silky azure dress, --the color enhancing her eyes--that ended inches above her knees and conformed to her voluptuous shape with décolletage that brought focus to her pale cleavage. Her open black leather jacket looked odd with the elegance yet added to her presence, bringing out her uniqueness. Lindy drank deeper. "Greek, isn't it?" she asked. Helena nodded. "It's good."

"Thanks. It's from my mother's vineyard."

"She stomped them with her little feet?' asked Lindy.

"Something like that," Helena giggled.

"So Nick's your pimp?" Lindy asked, continuing a conversation that had seemed to end minutes before.

"It's more complicated than that, but yes."

"Complicated?"

"If you're still interested, all will be revealed later."

Lindy nodded, "The book. Joe told me. He left out some parts of the evening though."

"He wants you with some permanency, Lindy," Helena replied. "Why would he tell you about me? Are you going to share your past sex experiences with Joe?"

"I don't plan on sharing a ride with one of them with him, especially one he just fucked."

"It was a business transaction."

"Whatever."

And then for some reason they laughed hysterically. Infectious, I joined them. The tension lifted like San Francisco morning fog.


Old money opulence--polished silver gleam tempered by wisdom--greeted us in the rich and ornate and yet somehow homey lobby. Lindy and I followed Helena into the old Otis elevator that complained arthritically during its slow ascent to the second highest floor. Only four doors for four suites in the elegant hallway. We heard the hum of voices through the thick door which Helena opened with a brass key. Conversations punctuated by laughter became louder inside. And within the mesh of voices several stringed instruments sounding suspiciously like a requiem mass thrummed from speakers, a dark theme for a lively party. The late Victorian/early Modernist mash up that kept the older style less cluttered while softening the formalist tendency of Modernism found in the lobby repeated in the common room of the suite created a welcoming atmosphere. Any decadence came exclusively from the humans occupying it.

Every chair and sofa and even the Persian rug covered floor held exquisite women whose incredible bodies hid only in thin robes or peignoirs or not at all. Mostly older men, some handsome and well put together and others sagging a bit or obese, fondled their escorts and were in turn fondled. And except for the two naked women on the rug sucking each other's quims and the two cocks sliding in and out of them from two of the healthier looking men who wore unbuttoned shirts and nothing else, the audience for this foursome chatted as if at a normal cocktail party. I noticed the women seemed as much engaged in conversation as the men. "Beauty and brains again," I thought.

"Geez," said Lindy.

"Uncomfortable?" I asked her.

She smiled her charming smile with a lustful edge to it. "Hornier," she said.

Helena chuckled. "Follow me."

We bypassed curtained French doors where I heard groans and heavy breathing and the scraping of bed legs on the floor and followed Helena through a simple door and into a small bedroom filled by a king sized bed. Snake smiled and nodded at me from a chair in the corner of the room which occupied the corner of the building so that two large sets of windows angled 90 degrees from his spot revealed the dark hills of San Francisco.

Betty and Naomi smiled at us too before resuming their kissing of each other, their fingers uninterrupted in fondling each other's clits and nipples as they lay side by side, their upper legs resting against two men's shoulders. The two men, middle thirties would be my guess and jockish, seemed oblivious to everything but fucking these gorgeous women in sideways positions.

Suddenly the women panted and moaned expletives and praise, winking at me to reveal the fakery but otherwise sounding quite convincing until the men came with a grunt from one and a "fuck" from the other and filled their condoms with semen.

Once they eased out of their escorts' cunts the women got on their knees in front of them and peeled off the filled condoms and kissed the men. "Excuse us. That was wonderful, but we need a few minutes. We'll come collect you after. By then you can recuperate," Betty told them. They barely noticed us as they dressed sans underpants and left the room.

Taking the used condom from Naomi, Betty covered it and hers with tissue on the bedside table opposite where my girls and I stood. Naomi collapsed onto her back and spread her thighs wide and diddled her clit and whined, "Fucking arrogant asses can't even make me cum with Betty helping." Her voice got deeper and sensuous when she looked at me and my thick crotch. "My sister tells me you have skills. Show them to me."

"Naomi, behave," uttered Helena plainly.

"Are you horny too... ?" asked Lindy of Betty, practically licking her lips.

"I'm Betty. I'm used to it," said Betty.

"Lindy. You shouldn't be. You should never be. Unzip me Joe."

I unzipped her maroon velour dress and she stepped out of it and her thong. Though thickly built with a nearly square butt, her body didn't disappoint me. To me it embodied female sexuality. "I thought tonight, we'd..."

She turned to me, her eyes wild with lust. "When we're alone. Make love to the gorgeous Jewish woman. I want to see those skills."

"You ... You like girls?"

"Not until tonight," she smiled and pulled my head down and gave me the most passionate kiss yet, her hand squeezing my hidden cock. Then I watched the muscles of her body ripple as she negotiated over Naomi to get between Betty's perfect thighs. Her engorged pussy lips shined and winked at me. They surrounded a narrow hole that hinted of tightness. I couldn't wait to be alone with her. But now...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.