Even More Family Secrets
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Caribbean Islander

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As Dave Adams continues to grow up, he uncovers more and more of his peculiat family's past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Dave wiped the sweat out of his eyes. It was hot outside, and the temperature in the attic was anything but pleasant. Moreover, he wasn't helping James do anything. He had done all the work while James supervised, but he was finally done.

"What's that?" Dave asked, nodding to an envelope with pictures James was holding.

"Some mementos from my days in the army."

"How long did you serve?"

James smiled wryly. "The bare minimum. It seemed like a good deal when I was recruited out of college, but in the end it wasn't for me. I should have listened to Pree."

"Who is Pree?"

"The woman who really taught me how to fuck. I thought I was quite the cocks-man when I graduated from college, but she made me come like I was a virgin," James said, handing him the picture.

Dave examined the lady sitting on James' lap in the picture. She was a rare beauty, strongly reminding Dave of his cousin Dahlia. "Beautiful lady."

"I've been trying to track er down, but she's off the grid," James said with a sigh. "I couldn't find records of her anywhere. The house she lived in wasn't hers and the paper trail ended at a false identity. She didn't strike me as someone who had anything to hide, although she was a bit mysterious."

Dave studied the woman once more. She wasn't just beautiful. For some reason he got the distinct impression that he knew her from somewhere. And her story sounded similar to the story he had hear about ... his paternal grandmother. His dad didn't have much a connection to the woman who gave birth to him, but Aunt Michelle did remember their mother and had more pictures. Maybe...

"Do you mind if I show this to Dahlia and Erica?"

"Not really. Why?"

"Follow me and find out," Dave said, and climbed down the ladder.

James followed, sliding down the ladder with military precision.

Dave whistled. "You'll have to teach me how to do that."

"I will. Now where are we going?"

Dave nodded to a door down the hall and headed in that direction, with James close on his heels. Once there, he heard boards of the bed creaking but knocked on the door anyway. Dahlia?"

"We're sort of busy here," Dahlia's annoyed voice came through the door. "Come back when we're finished."

"Knowing Ed, that could take a while, and I need to get back to my chores."

"I'm sure that would be true, but I'm not with Ed."

"Hey Dave," Frank's muffled voice sounded.

"Dahlia, are you nuts? Do you know what your sister would do if she found out?"

"It's okay, Dave. Dahlia and I have a deal," Erica's voice came through the door.

"Deal? What kind of deal?"

"It takes three orgasms to get your kid brother to go soft. Erica couldn't do it by herself, so she asked her big sister for help," Dahlia began.

Erica interrupted. "Hey, he fucked you into submission too."

"At least I can get him to shoot three times before my pussy goes on strike."

"Seriously, if you two are going to be like this I'll settle for a handsome instead of a threesome any day," Frank said.

"Sorry Frank," the girls chorused.

James laughed. "Good one!"

"Anyway, it'll be a while before I come for the second time, Dahlia. You can go see what Dave wants. Round three won't start without you," Frank promised.

"Okay, just a minute then," Dahlia said, and a minute later she opened the door violently, allowing the scent of sex to waft into the hall. She wore a bathrobe and her skin was flushed from the exposed cleavage up to her neck. Her hair a bit disheveled as well, but it didn't detract from her loveliness. If anything, the light sheen of sweat gave her a glow that enhanced it.

"What?" She asked impatiently.

"So how does this deal work?" Dave asked.

"Frank can never hold back the flood the first round, so the one who takes the edge off gets him for round three, when he more than makes up for it. Today I got him in round one, and I'll get him again in round three."

"What happens in round two?" James asked.

"In round two Frank lasts long enough for me or Erica to come once. So whoever fucks him in the second round gets one orgasm and one load. It's better to get him in the first and third round, because even though he leaves us hanging in round one, round three usually means coming twice before Frank pops again. Three times, on a good day. But you didn't come here to ask me about that, so out with it!"

Dave showed her the picture." Does this lady look familiar?

"Dahlia's eyes widened. "When was this picture taken?"

"1980," James answered.

"Wow, she's aged very gracefully. She must have been a bit over 40 in this photo, but doesn't look a day over 30."

"It's definitely her, then?" Dave asked.

"Unless she has an identical twin the answer's definitely yes."

"What exactly are you talking about?" James asked.

"This is likely our other grandmother. My dad's and her mom's mother."

"Seriously?" James asked incredulously.

"If she isn't she sure looks like her," Dahlia said.

James started to laugh.

"What's so funny about this?" Dahlia asked.

"It's just that this explains why your mother is such a great..." he began, but seemed to reconsider.

"Fuck?" Dahlia finished for him.

"Well, yes." James admitted.

"I'd really like to meet this mystery woman someday," Dave mused.

"Mom says that she could get a message to grandma, but that she agreed that she wouldn't do so unless there were some great need." Dahlia said.

"Your mom knows where she is?"

"Mom knows a P.O. box."

"I know some people who might be able to track her down with that information," James said thoughtfully.

"Are you going to find her? Dahlia asked.

"We'll see," James said. "She's done a lot for me. I owe her her privacy. I'll let you know."

"Will you also let me know when we can finally have sex?" Dahlia asked lustily.

"Nothing has changed there. As soon as you're sixteen-and-a-half."

"Aw, poo. That's over a year away."

Dave grinned. In order to prevent jealousy, it had been agreed that Dahlia wouldn't get to fuck James until she was the same age Iris had been for her first time with James. For the girls, fucking him would be a rite of passage of sorts. The same as fucking Veronica had been for Dave and Ed, and would be for Frank.

"You know, Frank's about as old as Ed and I were when we first fucked Aunt Ronnie. Too bad she's still recovering from childbirth."

"Aunt Ronnie will make up for it as soon as she's in shape again, but she's decided to let Mom introduce Frank to an experienced lover for the first time. We're actually preparing him for his big day tomorrow."

Just then, they heard Erica moan loudly behind the door.

"That's my cue," Dahlia said. "Erica just came, and Frank is never far behind, so it's almost my turn."

Dave held up his hand, "Just one question; how can Ed possibly be okay with this?"

"He says he needs to manage his 'jing'," Dahlia said. "You'll have to ask him the details. I'm not quite sure how his mind works either."

Dave nodded. No one in the family did, although his mother had some good instincts. "It's just that it is truly beyond my understanding why anyone wouldn't want to be with a goddess like you as ofter as possible."

Dahlia's flush deepened. "Thanks Dave. I'll have to talk to Iris about letting me try you out."

"You'd better wait a while with that, given certain recent developments," Dave cautioned, remembering the episode with Silvia.

"Yeah, that was a pretty dumb move on your part," Dahlia laughed as she opened the door. "Later, guys!"

Dave turned to James. "Well, that's that. Am I done?"

"Not yet, but you can take a break and grab a shower. After that I'll show you how to edit the videos from the mirrored room."

"Is that really punishment?" Dave asked, grinning from ear to ear at the prospect.

"You have to maintain a clinical perspective as you edit some very erotic stuff. It isn't easy," James answered. "You'll also be getting a lecture on the finer points of sex as we go over the recording of the fuck that earned you this punishment in the first place."

"I don't need a lecture. I know what I'm doing in the sack," Dave protested.

"Maybe that's true when you're fucking teens, tweens, or averagely talented and experienced women. To be legendary in the sack, however, you need to be able to outlast even the more talented and experienced pussies in round one already. You failed to do so with Daphne and Zinnia, and you also fell short with Silvia."

"That's not true! I did make her come. I just couldn't make her come twice."

"Before she made you come for the second time. Not beating the spread also counts as a failure," James said.

Dave smiled wryly. The gambling terminology was as appropriate as it was ironic.

"Trust me kid," James continued. "If you had eaten each other to orgasm before penetration, she still might have been able to make you come first. She was no where near coming when you came for the second time, right?"

"Not really," Dave reluctantly admitted.

James nodded. "That's the thing with Silvia. He pussy becomes exponentially more active after her first orgasm. I easily made her come first in round one. But lasting long enough to make her come a second time is a challenge. She'd easily make my top 10 if she weren't a slow starter, and in order to truly impress the women who've made my top 10, you need to become a much better lover still."

"I guess you are the expert," Dave said after thinking it over for moment.

"Damn straight I am," James said, grinning broadly. "I'll see you in half an hour."


Dave rubbed his eyes as he headed to the shower the following morning. He had slept in one of the vacant rooms down the hall. He had not wanted to push his luck by just walking back in and crawling into bed with Iris as if nothing had ever happened. Besides, editing his sex tape had been a tiring experience. It was hard to choose the best angles, knowing when to pick footage from which angle, and flawlessly adding it all together. On top of that, James had delivered on his promise and ended up giving exhaustive commentary on what Dave could have done better to get Silvia off more quickly. When he said that he couldn't possible remember all of that, James replied that he would just have to ask more women to volunteer for sex in the mirror room so they could analyze the images afterward.

Immediately, Dave voiced his objections, saying that he didn't want each and everyone of his couplings to be like an examination. That took all the fun out of it. James pointed out that Veronica wouldn't be able to take the time to coach him like the woman who turned out to be Dave's grandmother had coached James. Dave had been obliged to concede the point, but was able to work out a compromise. Like a gymnastics tournament, he only had to remember doing a few mandatory elements in his routine, and could freestyle otherwise. That took a great deal of pressure off, and he was also thankful to James for the offer to talk to Iris about his introduction to more strange pussies.

That thought rectified his the strange absence of his morning wood right away, but he knew he wouldn't have the time to indulge his lust today. He was to accompany James to Toronto to pick up a fellow student of one of Veronica's old sexual therapy instructors. They also had to pick up Michelle, who would spend one last day at Veronica's before flying home.

Leaving off the boiler allowed the water to retain its chill and eliminate his morning wood, and feeling refreshed he donned a bathrobe and headed to the room he shared with Ed to fetch his clothes. As he wondered how he would talk to Iris later, fate cut his planning time short by placing her in his path. She was wearing an aerobics outfit that accentuated the curves of her heavenly body, and his penis began to throw off the earlier effects of the cold water.

"Where were you last night?" she asked.

It took supreme effort of will to tear his eyes away from her body and start talking. "Well, I uh, thought that ... I didn't want to seem like I was taking your forgiveness for granted, you know," he blurted out, relieved that he had found a decent way to phrase it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.