Fooling Around 101 - Version Bravo - Cover

Fooling Around 101 - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Cindy comes to Uncle Bob, asking to learn some things about petting, before she starts dating, she's not the only one who waits, anxiously, to see what his answer will be. Things get very complicated, very quickly, as Bob takes on a role most men would only dream about. But dreams aren't real. Or are they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Now, you may think that, once this unorthodox arrangement had been worked out, I would have jumped in with both feet. After all, I had just been given access to titillating teenaged titties, and lush lips to lick, along with pretty, pouty pussy petting, and, for you English majors out there, all sorts of other opportunities for alliteration.

But it's one thing to get involved with a woman in a natural way, on a date, or after spending some time together. It's completely another to say "Okay, toots, let's get down to business and get my hand in your pants while the getting is good!"

Neither female said anything to me, either, about when school would start. So I just tried to act like I normally did.

So it wasn't odd that our first "class" in Fooling Around 101 came as a surprise to me. It was on a Friday night. The boys played basketball, but that week's game wasn't until the next night, so we were all home. Jill had gotten a couple of DVDs and popcorn was being cooked.

Very casually, she said "Bob, would you run down to the store please? We're about out of ice cream."

"What kind should I get?" I asked.

"I'll go with him," said Cindy. "He'd never get it right by himself."

So we get in my car and off to the store we go.

"Mom says I can fool around with you a little bit tonight," she said.

"Oh really," I said.

"She recommended we park on the way home. She said the first time I do anything with a boy, it will probably be in a car."

"And what if the ice cream melts?"

"She said put it in the trunk, and the weather will keep it frozen." It was below freezing outside.

"Your mother thinks of everything, doesn't she?" I asked, a little dryly.

"She said not to let you touch me anywhere but on my boobs."

"You mean I can't touch you here?" I struck like a snake and cupped her pussy with my four fingers. I pressed against her body while she jumped and squealed.

"Uncle Bob!" she laughed, clamping on to my wrist. She did not try to pull my hand away.

So much for scaring her.

She let me squeeze a couple of times, and then said "Be good," and made me move my hand. By the time we got to the store I had a hardon, but I was able to adjust it so it didn't show. I swear she grabbed the first two half gallons we came to and hurried me to the checkout to pay for them.

Back in the car, it turned out she knew where all the local make-out places were. She directed me to a spot that overlooked the river, which was frozen over and glinted romantically in the moonlight.

"What if the cops show up and ask us what we're doing?" I asked.

"I tell them you're my uncle, and that I needed some advice on something personal, and that I have two sneaky, spying brothers, so you brought me here."

"To the local make-out place."

"Do you have a better idea?" She stuck her jaw out.

I drove her to the parking lot of one of the companies that had a night shift, and parked among the cars of the employees. I explained that, unless someone was prowling around, the police wouldn't pay any attention to cars in this location, because they expected there to be cars in this location.

Five minutes later we were making out, and my hand was up inside her shirt again. She had taken off her bra just so I could play with her breasts. She lasted maybe five more minutes with me tweaking her nipples and kissing her before she agreed to open her jacket and pull her shirt up so I could suck on her nipples.

Seeing as how I was supposed to be teaching her restraint, and seeing as how it shouldn't take an hour to go get ice cream, I cut her off, made her get presentable, and drove back to her house. I thought I was clever, and if I hadn't planned on staying the night that night, it might have worked out for me.

But I did stay the night, and it wasn't an hour after everybody else went to bed that she was back downstairs, sitting on my lap, in her panties and T shirt, which she happily pulled up to her neck so I could see, touch and make her happy with my mouth. I'm not sure, but I think she might have had an orgasm just from me sucking her nipples.

But I learned something important that night. Actually, I remembered something important. Girls, unlike guys, are quite willing to stop, when given a chance. They like to be excited and they love to be titillated. But they'll stop if you let them, especially if you encourage them.

And most assuredly if they know they can pick up where they're leaving off, the next time.


Teaching Fooling Around 101 was very interesting. I'll tell you that. It was interesting on several different levels. Jill's reaction to it was interesting. She never asked for any details, or plied me with questions. Several times she asked "How's it going?" or "How are you holding up?" But that was pretty much it. Had I been Cindy's father, in that situation, I'd have been hiding out and spying. Actually, had I been her father I'd have locked her up.

And yes, I know how hypocritical that is.

Cindy was interesting too. Here was a girl I had known all her life. We had already forged a unique relationship between us. And that relationship was still there, except that something had been added to it, rather abruptly, that changed the dynamics completely. Yet this new thing was a secret, which had to be kept from her brothers, and which her mother, more or less, didn't want to know about either. It led to some odd situations.

It wasn't odd, for instance, if Cindy and I were in a part of the house alone, for her to flow up against me and hungrily kiss me. Her hands might slide down and grip my butt, or she might thrust her breasts against my chest and squirm. Then, literally two minutes later, we might sit down at the table, with the others, and eat.

She was almost always the initiator when this kind of thing happened. I think that was because she had a better sense of where everybody else was in the house. But I got in a few moves too. If no one was watching, I might let my hand slide across her ass, or I might slide my hand around her back to cup a breast. It wasn't the kind of thing a boyfriend might try to get away with, but I chalked it up to fooling around.

It was also interesting that Cindy was very good about keeping her exploration to once a week. If she couldn't go somewhere with me, in which case we fooled around in classic style in my car, she'd wait until everyone was asleep and come see me for some one on one, personal instruction.

The exception was if the boys and her mother were gone at the same time. Any time that happened, she called me and either had me come over, or came to my house. Technically, she could have come to my house after school any time she wanted to, but she never broke the rules like that.

I took things very slowly. For the longest time, all we did was kiss and I played with her sweet, soft breasts. I know that sounds boring, but it was more complicated than that. That's because we talked, while we did this. I talked about how boys felt, and what they wanted. I told her the kinds of things they might be afraid of, when it came to girls, and what they would try.

For example, one night, while I lay on the couch, and she lay on top of me, dressed in her T shirt-and-panties jammies, I let a hand slide down her back to her bottom.

"Guys will want to touch you here," I said.

"Should I let them?" she asked, breathing into my mouth.

"Do you like it?" I asked, cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"I don't know. It's okay, I guess," she said.

"When I do it, does it make you want to kiss me more?" I asked.

"Not really. It just makes me think about how I sit on that, so what makes it sexy."

"In that case, it's probably all right for you to let the boys touch you there," I said.

She liked to lie on top of me, with her shirt and mine pulled up, so that her hot breasts were squashed against my chest while we kissed. She liked it when I stroked her naked back that way too. It wasn't unusual for her to rub her loins against me, though I don't think she was really aware of it. It didn't seem intentional and, at that point in things, I wasn't ready to deal with things below the waist. But one time I rolled us sideways, with her trapped between me and the couch, and we continued to kiss until I was half on top of her. I humped her thigh with my boner, and felt her tense up.

I stopped kissing her and asked her how she felt.

"Weird," she said softly.

"Why?"

"What you're doing right now is scary, except that I like it.

"Does the fact that I have an erection bother you?" I asked.

"You always have an erection," she said.

"Oh?"

"Pretty much," she said. "The first time I sat on your lap and felt that, it made me feel good."

"So you like my erections?"

"I love your erections," she said.

"So why is it scary when I press it into you?"

"Because it's so close to my..." She trailed off.

"Go ahead," I urged. "Use whatever word you would with your friends."

"Well, we'd say coochie, but that's a little girl word," she said, her face getting red.

"Do you want to call it something else?"

"It feels nasty to call it..." She tapered off again.

"Pussy?" I helped.

"It's so strange to hear you say that," she sighed.

"So you get nervous when I press my erection against you so close to your pussy?" I suggested.

"It sounds stupid to say erection and pussy in the same sentence," she said. "But yes, I guess it makes me nervous."

"Good," I said. "It should make you nervous."

"Not with you," she countered.

So I crawled the rest of the way onto her and pressed the bottom of my boner right between her legs. They were tightly closed, mind you, but I sank between her thighs and the tip of my cock pressed right against her sweet spot through our underwear.

"Baby girl," I said, as she went rigid under me. "Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because I would never hurt you, means that I don't want you just as much as any other man wants you. All men want to be just like this with you, except naked. Even me. I know it feels like we're just playing around, but this is serious business."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.