The Dressing Room
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - So, where did I meet my husband? It was Victoria's Secret as I was looking at negligees when this tall, handsome man gave me his opinion on which one to buy. So, I invited him to see how it looked as we took it in the dressing room together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Carly, you know I love you more than anything. I really do. But I'm just too old for you. You're twenty-four, I'm sixty-one. It's not fair to you, you need a younger man."

He had never broached this before, we both were well-aware, of course, that we were far apart in chronological age, but it had always remained unspoken between us. Until now.

I felt a coldness run through my body.

"I really don't care, Eric, it makes no difference to me at all. I don't want anyone else, regardless of their age," I told him, trying to hold back my emotions. "I only want you, just you."

I really didn't like this whole subject now that he'd raised it. I saw in him a man who had matured, left all the selfishness behind that I sometimes saw in men my age. He was caring, strong, gentle and loving. I loved his intellect and humor, his knowledge, not just about science and medicine but about history and art and music, things that showed me the inside of his heart and soul.

"But in nine years, I'll be seventy, you'll be thirty-three, still very young, and saddled with someone whose life is concluding as yours is really beginning."

"I want you, Eric. Every year I have with you is a year I want. The money, the house, the car, none of that means anything to me. I'll sign all that away, just don't let's talk this way any more," I said and I simply couldn't hold it back any longer, I began sobbing next to him as his arms pulled me in.

It was truly awful, I just didn't know how strongly he might feel about all this. I really wondered if maybe we were at an end.

"Look, look, Carly, I'm sorry I brought it up now, that was callous and unthinking. Please calm down, I'm not giving any ultimatums, we can talk about this some other time."

I told him that I thought we'd best talk about it now.

"I can't go on with this unresolved. I simply can't. You know I love you, Eric, I don't love any other man. You are the one I want for as long as we can be together. If you were twenty, what's to keep you from dying in the next six months, a year, five years? No matter what either of our ages is, we only have so much time together and there's no way to know how much we've got. I want to start now."

He sat up, looking at me. It's not often that Eric is totally quiet, he's a man of intelligence and rarely is at a loss for words.

"I ... I think you're right. Yes, I was thinking of you, how young you are, what might happen to you if I died, and ... well, you're right, I'm wrong. Will you marry me?"

You've heard people say they could be knocked over with a feather, well, I needed nothing that heavy at the moment he proposed. I really couldn't speak, it was like my vocal cords were frozen. All I could do is cry as I pulled him to me.

It may seem odd to you but I really hadn't given a lot of thought about us being married, becoming Dr. and Mrs., but, when he said it I knew, I knew for sure.

"Yes, Eric, I will, I want to be with you for however long we can be," I said as more tears, now joyful, ran down my cheeks. He kissed them away, then kissed me most softly on the lips, holding our kiss.

I rolled over on top of him, lifted my hips up and reached between us to take him into my body to cerebrate our new commitment to one another. It was lovely, perhaps our sweetest union so far.

After our lovemaking, after breakfast and a shower together, he suggested that we talk about wedding plans.

"Oh, I can see all the guys my age that I work with, talking about my robbing the cradle, about my trophy wife, oh, well, I'll just kid them back telling them they're just jealous," he said, sipping his coffee.

"Oh, come on, Eric, you know you'd be proud as hell to have landed a young chick like me," I kidded. "Maybe they'll all give you Viagra prescriptions for a wedding present."

"Hmm, I wonder what that stuff's like? I do okay without it, I guess, you'd be the better judge of that, I suppose."

"Well, get some and we'll do a double-blindfolded study, be a little kinky trying it out."

"It's double-blind study, to be technically-correct, but I know you're kidding anyway. Yeah, I can easily get samples on Monday, I know just how to get it," he said with a grin. "I'll get all three brands, we can try to work up some proper test protocol and maybe even publish our results," he joked. Sounded like fun to me.

But then, our conversation turned more serious as we discussed the beginning basics of what kind of wedding we each wanted and, surprisingly, he went first.

"Big, a big wedding, lots of people, everybody we both know, family, coworkers, maybe even that woman who sold me the negligee at Victoria's Secret." At this, we both laughed, then went on to begin working out the details.

I had never thought much about wedding plans, except for those typical girl-dreams when you're eight or nine. I'd mostly thought that if it happened at all, it would be a small wedding with just our closest friends and family. Well, it looks like Doctor Bremer had different wishes all together.

But I realized that he also had a great many professional friends and coworkers, many more than I did so I went along with his plans, after all, he told me that because he had so many friends, that he was paying for everything. We discussed that for a while and he was right, he, by far, had the better means to pay for a large wedding.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.