The Dressing Room
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - So, where did I meet my husband? It was Victoria's Secret as I was looking at negligees when this tall, handsome man gave me his opinion on which one to buy. So, I invited him to see how it looked as we took it in the dressing room together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Are they watching your hands on me, do you think?"

"Would you like them to be watching us?"

I'd never classified myself as an exhibitionist but, truthfully, it was an enormous turn-on to stand there over the city.

"I would, yes, it surprises me but I would."

Then, his hands dropped onto my pubic mound as I shifted my feet apart.

His tongue was licking my neck while the forefingers of each hand began moving in arcs under me along my wet labia sending lovely waves of pleasure across my body. Every thought of some voyeur watching us through binoculars or a telescope made me ever more excited.

Then his fingers entered.

"Mmm, you're driving me crazy, Eric. Whatever you do, just don't stop. I want you to make me cum, oh, so bad," I panted as my eyes searched the view hoping to find someone, anyone, watching us.

He kept sliding both his fingers into me as his thumbs ran around over the top of my slit urging my most sensitive spot to expand and come out to play. HIs hands were masterful between my legs, plucking me like a rare cello.

"Oh, Eric, oh, it's so good, yes, oh, right there, oh, OH, UUH, UUH," I screamed out at the city, my body gripped in a massive orgasm that flashed over my body in wave after wave of purest joy. His fingers kept caressing my pussy, not letting me out of his loving embrace, teasing me to new heights, a second, softer orgasm flooding over me only a minute or two later.

I slumped back into his arms as he swept me up and carried me to his downturned bed and gently laid me down and kissed me.

"Oh, what you do to me is incredible. I just want to hold you right now, I'm still feeling it," I whispered as his arms gently, quietly enfolded me.

I don't think I fell asleep, no, I was too excited for that, but I did drift into a kind of sweet dream-state like I'd never felt before. It was soft and peaceful, yet there was a sexual feeling to it as well.

We were quiet with one another for a while then my hand slid down to reacquaint myself with his manhood which was making itself known and I felt some slipperiness across the end that told me what was on his mind.

"Could I take care of this for you?" I asked, squeezing it lightly.

"Mmm, no argument there, what might you suggest?"

I didn't suggest anything, I simply sat up, rolled him on his back and bent down over his middle with my mouth open.

As I slid down, filling myself with him, I knew I wanted to try to give him the release and pleasure that he had given me. So, why not? I thought and asked him to come back into the living room to the picture window.

I grabbed a pillow to kneel on and had him stand sideways right at the window as I knelt there, my head slowly moving back and forth as my mouth warmly caressed his length.

"If we keep doing this, we could attract quite a following," he said softly.

I was not about to reply, I was too intent on pleasing this new man that only yesterday had given me shopping advice and then we promptly seduced one another in a game of equals. I haven't looked back since.

My fingers circled his girth while my lips slipped over his round, swollen glans over and over while my fingers pulled back and forth. I began sliding my tongue around on his velvety tip, knowing it would feel good as my other hand went under to hold and caress his soft testicles as he groaned, "Oh, Carly, you are so good. I hope the whole city is watching," and my lips felt that first pulse, that first throb, as his man-juice came spurting hotly into my mouth.

My eyes were turned upward to see his pleasure reflected in the soft city light from below and I knew immediately that I'd done a good job.

"Oh, Carly, I've never been better sucked in my life. Not even the first girl who did it, not ever."

I pulled back and stood up to him as he pulled me into a kiss tonguing into me, spreading his juices throughout our mouths.

We stood there for several more minutes with the city below, kissing, feeling, enjoying, then we silently went back to bed and snuggled like teenagers on our first explorations.

"So, tell me about the girl, the first one to give you oral," I asked.

"Oh, Meghan ... um, I guess I shouldn't say her last name, um, we were in middle school, actually it was the summer before we went to high school. We were pretty much just friends, at least that's what I thought, and she had me over to her house one day and we were the only one's home.

"So, we were on her bed talking, when she said, 'You'll never imagine what I watched yesterday?' I asked her what it was and she proceeded to tell me all about watching her older sister give oral sex to her boyfriend. She was quite graphic about it and you can imagine the effect it had on my fourteen-year old anatomy."

"Oh, I certainly can, I even feel what the memory of it is doing, right at this moment," I told him, gripping his rigid shaft.

"Well, she was quite detailed in her description of her sisters fellation skills and after she'd told me all about it, she asked, 'Would you want me to do it to you?' Just like that. We hadn't even kissed, not even held hands."

"And you decided to be gentlemanly and let her have her way?" I said saucily.

"I did. And that was my first. But my best was minutes ago. Carly, I think I'm wanting to see you as a regular thing. And, yes, the sex is phenomenal, the best I've ever had, but it's more than that. You're sweet and charming and delightful to be around. I'd like us to concentrate on getting to know each other better," and he leaned forward and kissed me softly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.