The Dressing Room - Cover

The Dressing Room

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - So, where did I meet my husband? It was Victoria's Secret as I was looking at negligees when this tall, handsome man gave me his opinion on which one to buy. So, I invited him to see how it looked as we took it in the dressing room together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was one of the lucky college graduates, out of school and happily employed in a career that I love that also pays pretty well. Yes, I did major in a field that actually had jobs available unlike some of my friends who went for what most interested them but then didn't seem to result in a viable career at the end.

So, I'd been out a few years, now twenty-four, also happily single after being in a relationship where it became more apparent each month that I was involved with a man who seemed to exhibit narcissistic, machiavellian, or a sociopathic, tendencies that worsened the longer I was involved with him. Retrieving my sanity, I rid myself of him months ago and had pretty much gotten over that mistake.

Now feeling free of him and feeling much, much better about myself, I took the afternoon off to do a little shopping, a little 'girly-shopping' at Victoria's Secret, a place I love to go to feel better about myself.

I don't feel out of place there, not at all. I'm five-five, weigh one hundred and eleven pounds and measure thirty--four, twenty-four, thirty-six. They're just on the border of B- and C-cups, for you guys out there. Oh, and they're nice and firm and my breasts curve up so my nipples point right at a guy's eyes.

I'm light-skinned all over and have off-the-shoulder ash-blond hair and gray-green eyes. My lips are pink and full enough that I often just wear a gloss and it's handy for those times when I don't want to leave a red smear around the base of a guy's cock.

Well, now you know one other thing about me. Well, two, really. First, I'm not shy about sex and, second, I love to suck cocks. There are some of us, guys, there really are. I'll just never forget the first time I slid my nervous, quivering lips over the crown of Barnes Thompson's chubby, fat cock and sucked on it. Oh, when I felt those hot pulses of his semen spurt into my mouth as he groaned in pure ecstasy, well, I sucked him every day after that.

Well, that's not exactly true, it was more like two or three times a day after that. During summer, four, maybe more. Yes, I loved it and, yes, I still do. He had his ways of making me a happy girl as well.

So, I'm wandering around Victoria's Secret looking at this and that, lifting things up to see how they hang, sometimes holding them up to me in front of a mirror; I had noticed a man, an older man, like fifties or so, who seemed to be in the part of the store I was in, always twenty or so feet away.

He was a tall, distinguished-looking man, a man's height always attracts me. Being five-five, I like a man towering over me when he's between my legs.

He was also quite trim and handsome with wavy gray hair and glistening blue eyes. If he was following me, I certainly didn't mind, not in such a public venue, and, well, I rather liked the idea that a nice-looking man was attracted by what he saw. It gave me a bit of a tingle and you girls know exactly where, right?

So, when I lifted up a nightie to my chest, I heard, "Excuse, me, might I make a suggestion?"

I turned and looked at him saying, "I suppose. It's rather unusual for a man to offer his opinion to a total stranger about negligees but, sure, why not."

"I would suggest the black embroidered one with the white trim. It just seems to suit you perfectly."

I had just held it up to me before so I put down the one I had in my hands and brought up the black one he preferred and he added, "Oh, yes, that's just for you."

Was I flattered? Was I intrigued? Oh, yes, most definitely.

"Does your wife know you go around giving advice about lingerie to women in Victoria's Secret?"

"Oh, I suppose she might mind if I were married but I'm not attached in the least, how about you?" he asked smiling.

Was I beginning to really like this whole unfolding episode? Oh, was I ever.

So, I extended my hand, saying, "I'm Carly McClain."

His hand softly took mine with the other clasped gently over it as he said, "Eric Bremer, lovely to meet you."

Then, feeling really turned-on, I asked in my sweetest tone, "Would you like to see it when I get it on?"

I figured, what the hell, I was sure horny, even if nothing happened, I'd go home and have a hell of a session with 'Big-Max, ' my favorite jumbo vibrator.

"I'd much rather help you put it on, if I might?"

He didn't blush, he didn't hesitate in the least, no, he was full of confidence which is something I find very attractive in a man.

I stood there a second, then looked around and said, "Follow me," and we went to the fitting rooms and I nonchalantly told the attendant that my husband wanted to see it on and we went right into the last room and I began to undress as he took a condom packet from his pocket and put it on the shelf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.