Georgie Girl
Chapter 2: The Interview

Copyright© 2012 by Coaster2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Interview - When an earnest young male student meets a sophisticated female graduate student, the unexpected happens. But he's not just an ordinary guy, and she's far from an ordinary woman. He has plans, but then, so does she.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Violence  

Georgette greeted me at her front door. "Right on time, come in."

"Thanks."

"Iced tea ... or water?"

"Uhhm, water's fine," I said, settling into the now familiar wing chair.

She passed me a chilled plastic sixteen-ounce bottle of water and a glass. I placed them on two fancy ceramic coasters.

"Thanks," I smiled as she put a glass of iced tea on a similar coaster on the opposite side of the small table and sat in the matching wing chair, almost facing me.

"Are you comfortable?"

I nodded that I was.

"So ... let's start with the basics. Your height and weight?"

"Six-one, one-eighty-five."

"Date of birth?"

"January 23rd, 1988."

"Place of birth?"

"Wenatchee, Washington. We moved to Coeur d'Alene when I was nine."

"You've lived there until you came to San Francisco to go to college?"

"Yes."

"Your parents are both still alive?"

"Yes."

"Your grandparents?"

"Yes, both sets."

"Any chronic illnesses or permanent disabilities?"

"Not physical ones."

"Explain," she said looking at me carefully.

"I have a minor learning disability. It's called a storage problem with my memory."

"Short term or long term?"

"Short term."

She nodded her head knowingly. She had obviously heard of it.

"What was your grade point average in your sophomore year?"

"Three point six."

"You've done well to overcome your problem. You must have found a way to adapt quite early on. Engineering courses are very demanding."

I nodded. "Yes, I was diagnosed when I was sixteen and discovered I had been adapting all along by going over my lessons several times. It was slow and methodical, but it allowed me to progress."

"Good for you. Congratulations," she smiled genuinely. "How do you manage during lectures?"

I pulled out a small digital recorder. "It has a two hour capacity. I have two of them. The other one has four hour capacity."

"Are you recording this session?"

"Yes. I do it out of habit so that I can review and remember more easily."

"There isn't any test at the end of the sessions," she grinned. "I'm just looking for honest answers."

I nodded and put the small device back in my vest pocket. I did not shut it off.

"So, now that I have the basic information about you, I'm going to ask you some questions about your sex life. How and when it started, frequency, number of partners ... that sort of thing. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I think so. Go ahead."

"Can you remember your first sexual experience? I don't necessarily mean intercourse."

And so it began. Who was my first "conquest?" How old was I when I began to masturbate? What did my parents tell me about sex and my interaction with females? Did my grandparents and/or parents talk about sex openly?

It took me a while to get completely comfortable and not embarrassed about the directness of the questions, but over the next hour it became somewhat easier. I had to search my memory for some of the answers and I had to search my genuine feelings for others. When the clock showed a few minutes past three, Georgette called a halt to the interview.

"Let's take a break and relax. It's been pretty intense for you, I can tell. Are you okay so far?"

"Yes. They aren't easy questions to answer, especially when I'm trying to answer something about my feelings or beliefs. I'm not sure I've told the absolute truth about some things."

"Don't worry about that. It's natural to find that my probing is going to hit some sensitive areas. Just be as honest as you can and over time the facts will reveal themselves in one way or another."

We sat and chatted about college life for a few minutes before Georgette suggested we get back to the interview.

"Okay, now I want to ask some more personal questions. Don't be offended, please. They are all part of a pattern of knowledge that I am building. I'm not trying to upset you."

I nodded, not knowing exactly what she might be alluding to.

"I met Virginia, or Ginny as you refer to her. Is she your current girlfriend?"

"Sort of," I said. "We aren't in a committed relationship. We can and she has, dated other men."

"So, you have intercourse with her then?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

I shrugged. "Maybe four or five times a month, sometimes more."

"Does she have intercourse with other men?"

"I guess so. I don't ask her about her dates."

"How do you feel about that? You've implied that you don't date other women, but she dates other men."

"It doesn't bother me. I don't date other women because I find I have to spend quite a bit of time keeping up with my classes, so I either don't have the time or the energy to chase other women."

"If you did have the time ... say during the summer ... would you date other women?"

"I haven't lately. I go home and work at the inn with my parents, so I keep busy there too."

"If the opportunity presented itself, would you have sex with another woman?"

"I'm not sure. Probably not."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm a one-woman-man. Or at least, one at a time."

"But it doesn't bother you that Ginny isn't a one-man-woman?"

"I don't think so."

"You've told me that she and you are sexually compatible. You both enjoy vaginal, oral and anal sex on occasion. Is she a possible candidate for a life mate?"

"No, I don't think so," I said almost immediately.

"You answered that very quickly. What are your reasons?"

"It's probably not one single thing, but a collection of little things. We can get on each other's nerves some times."

"How so?"

"Well, you didn't ask me, but she does talk about the other guys she dates. It makes me wonder if she talks about me."

"That's not a little thing, John. Does she have women friends that she hangs out with?"

"Oh sure. I know several of them. I've probably met most of them. She's from Nevada, so most of her girlfriends are from college."

"How do they react to you?"

"Okay, I guess. I don't see them coming on to me, if that's what you mean."

"Are they comfortable with you being around when they are with Ginny?"

"I don't know. I usually disappear when they show up in numbers."

"It would be pretty unusual for Ginny not to talk about you to her friends. It's really a matter of just how much and what about."

"Well, I haven't had any negative feedback, so I guess it's harmless talk."

"Where do you have your private moments with Ginny?"

"Mostly my apartment, her sorority house or sometimes when we are in her car."

"I notice you rode here on your bike. Do you have a car?"

"No, can't afford it right now. I'm hoping to buy one for my senior year. I'll be doing some field trips, so I'll need something to get me back and forth. If it didn't rain so much, I'd get a motorbike, but that's not practical around here."

She sat back, tapping her index finger on her lower lip. I wondered if she realized just how sexy she was. I sure as hell did. I found myself slouching most of the time to hide the erection that came and went during our time together. I was pretty sure she had noticed, but I wasn't going to make it obvious if I could help it.

"So, getting back to Ginny, what are the things that tell you she wouldn't be a candidate for Mrs. Smith?"

"Our interests are different when it comes to things other than sex and food. I think differently than she does. I guess that's the potential engineer in me. I'm much more interested in world affairs and politics than she is. I like to problem solve and she gets frustrated easily by problems. She's very bright, but doesn't have much staying power when it comes to solving puzzles or problems."

"Do you think she would be a faithful partner in a marriage?"

I looked at Georgette, wondering where that question came from. I gave it some thought.

"I'm not sure."

"You have doubts about her?"

"Every once in a while I catch her in a little lie that wasn't at all necessary. Little things like where she was or why she was late at one time or another. I don't understand why she would need to lie. We aren't committed to each other. But ... the truth is ... she lies. I think that's a deal-breaker for me."

Georgette was nodding. "Did you tell her you knew she wasn't telling the truth when you discovered it?

"No ... I didn't. I guess I just wanted to keep the peace and not get into a big fuss over what were small things. I couldn't figure out why she'd bother."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.