Jeff - Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sequel to Hunter-Naked in School. Hunter's boyfriend Jeff spends his first week in The Program while he and his family come to terms with his sexuality and its impact on their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Thursday, September 2, 2005

Hunter's brother Quint was snapping pictures of us as we undressed. I did a few poses for him before Hunter came over, his erection leading the way.

"What do you say we give him a show?" he asked me.

"Sounds like a plan," I responded.

"Great, why don't you guys sit on that bench and stroke each other." Quint said. We sat down and took one another's cock in our hands. Quint told me to look up at Hunter. The sight of his face straining as I pleasured him was incredible. I lay my hand on his chest and felt it heaving with excitement and lust. Eventually we kissed, our hands still pumping away. I moaned a little into Hunter's mouth. Quint had us look towards the camera as he photographed our facial expressions. Eventually we came, squirting semen onto our stomachs almost in unison. We kissed once more and then headed down the hallway towards class.

We got a somewhat strange request in the courtyard. A girl wanted to lick the cum off of our bodies. I wasn't sure if it qualified as reasonable, but Hunter didn't have a problem with it. "Mmmm, salty," she said, and then walked away.

Hunter turned to me. "You know, Quint wants to take more pictures of us in the showers after practice."

"We'll have to give him another show then," I replied.

Hunter continued, "So after the match tomorrow I was thinking we could go out for dinner at Zach's parents' restaurant. It's a Lebanese place, they have really good tabbouleh"

"Sounds good."

"Do you want to come home with me afterwards."

"Yeah, I'll ask my parents."

"Great."

By that point, we were at the door to Ms. Lease's room. I think a few of our classmates were disappointed that we had already given each other relief. We sat down next to one another. We weren't sitting down long however, as Ms. Lease picked us to present our papers on the first section of Walden. It was the first time I had ever given a presentation naked, and it was a little intimidating. I noticed that more people were looking at my junk than paying attention to what I was saying, which actually made me a little less nervous.

After English class, Hunter walked with me over to history. We got another weird request on the way over. A guy wanted to see us kiss. I was a little worried about his reasons for making the request, but I was glad for the excuse to kiss Hunter. We kissed, and held each other in a long embrace, which resulted in a small crowd coming over to look at us. We made our way through the crowd and I got to class right on time.

We had a substitute in German class, who apparently was much less bothered by my nakedness than Mrs. Crosby. In fact, he had me demonstrate the names of various body parts in German. I was amazed at how used to being naked I was. There was no way I would have stood up in front of a class naked last week, let alone wiggle my cock and ass whenever somebody called out their names in German.

I made my way over to the lunchroom, and sat down next to my friends Craig, David, and Ron.

"My parents signed me up to do the program," Craig announced.

"Really, do you know when you'll be doing it?" Ron asked.

"Probably pretty soon," Craig replied, "I don't think very many people have signed up to do it yet."

"Why'd they sign you up?" David asked.

"I told them about you being in it and coming out," Craig answered, looking at me, "and they decided that it would help me do the same."

"You're gay too?" I asked. I never would have guessed it. But then, Hunter's pretty masculine too, which is part of what attracted me to him.

"Yeah," Craig replied, "but don't tell anyone else. I'm actually really nervous about it, especially after what happened to you."

"Don't worry too much about that," I responded, "those kids probably won't be trying anything like that again, if they even stay at school here, and having Hunter there to support me really helped me get through it. Actually, it hurt worse not having anyone else from church willing to still talk to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.