Waif - the Continued Adventures
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Chessman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - They are off someplace with their other grandmother, their father’s mother, Ms. Fiona. There is a big stink going on with the two grammas. Gramma Andrews, has convinced her granddaughters to go to school in the NIS Program. Gramma Farrell is against the idea, and has taken action to get the twins removed from their mother’s care, claiming she is unfit. She dragged the kids off to see a counselor today

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Exhibitionism   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Home room was unusual the first week of October. The selectees of the first round of one month nude in school had finished their mandatory time without clothing. The second drawing had gone without a hitch, using the same scrabble tile selection process. Now, following the sophomore and freshman completing their introductory courses in anatomy and physiology, there were kids from all class levels going about school and extracurricular activity nude.

Three of the girls in Waif's home room decided to sign the paper work for confirmed nudist status after the first month of school. Two boys were also now full time nude while several others had drawn vowels and were now doing their one month stint. Then there was the elephant in the room. Homecoming, the big game, the big parade with floats and marchers and the big semi-formal dance with alumni from many years graduation classes attending.

Karin Romanov was one of the girls opting out of clothing for the rest of the year. "I thought I would be disgusted with the whole nude experience, Waif, but I much as you said, actually found it liberating. My mom says my posture has never been better and my dad, well my dad told my two sisters and my brother that the new standard for around the house, yard and pool was Karin's outfit. He hasn't worn a stitch at home since the second day I was in the program. Mom cannot use tampons so the only time she wears anything at home is during her cycle. Rowdy, my brother, is more embarrassed than my sisters or I the poor kid can't seem to well let's say he has real problems urination wise most of the time."

Waif smiled, "Rowdy doesn't have that problem with me in the locker room, Karin, and by the way he is a very good linebacker for a sophomore. How old are your sisters?"

"Twelve and eight," Karin replied.

"Mine are twins and they will turn eight soon. They can be a handful when they get to pranks and teasing. Think that might be part of the problem?" Waif asked.

"Might be part of it, Waif, but I think it is more testosterone rampage. Dad had hoped football would channel it, I think it made it worse. Oh, by the way Homecoming is just around the corner. Are you walking with a float for the parade? Did Paul ask you to the dance?" Karin asked hoping she might still have a shot at getting a date with the football player.

"Paul and I are surfing buddies, bus buddies and I tutor him as well as most of the other players on the football team. Frankly he hasn't asked me. But I do have a date for the dance. He is a football player, and he won the date on a bet." Waif smiled.

"Oh, spill," Loretta had just walked over and it was her demanding the 'deeds'.

Waif smiled, "You know I'm tutoring the team? Well, the lineman they call Whale, was on the verge of losing eligibility for the team and failing English this semester. Paul got him motivated to follow my study plan for the major book report on Moby Dick by telling him Paul would get him a date with any girl in school for the Homecoming dance if he got an A on the report. Richard Richards, aka Whale, turned in an A paper three days ago. He asked ME to go to the dance with him. I told him I had nothing to wear. He laughed and told me to come as I am he liked the outfit."

The three girls were still laughing when Justin Thyme and John Jakes walked in. John drew an "E" the second round and was nude save for the ankle to hip leg braces. Andrea Merkle, a wheelchair bound paraplegic had drawn an "I" the first round and had fulfilled her month. This changed the exemption for physically challenged students. "What's so funny?" John asked the girls with Justin looking on.

"Not you guys for sure," Karin noted eyes fixed on the spot below the navel that seemed to fascinate every woman in the building now that John was nude. The word large was inadequate. Flaccid every girl thought' I could never manage that'. Karin had seen John erect only once and that one glance had left images in her dreams that left her weak kneed. "Waif was telling us how she got her date to Homecoming by being payment for a debt."

"Oh, yeah, you and Whale, I thought he was tossing a pile of manure when he told us he was going to the dance with you." Justin replied.

"Nope, and he is a sweet gentle guy once you get past the huge muscled football lineman he wears outside," Waif smiled.


Fiona Farrell met her two granddaughters at the gate outside their school. The two ran up to their grandmother and hugged her, both children feeling her body go tense at the touch of two naked sweaty girls wrapping arms around the grandmother's skirt. "Please stop, until you are washed and clothed, girls, you will soil my linen skirt with your sun screen and sweat."

Belted into their towel covered seats in the third row of the Lincoln Navigator driven by Fiona Farrell, the girls asked why their mother had not picked them up as usual.

"She had errands to run, babies, and I have a wee surprise for you both today, so I came to get you instead." Fiona responded.

Kathy Farrell arrived at the school pick up area fifteen minutes later.

"Hey, Molly, where are the girls? I am sorry I am late, but I had a flat tire when I got to the car and had to use two cans of auto inflate and sealer before I could get here. I called the office but no one picked up the phone," Katherine called to her friend and the teacher of her youngest girls.

"Oh, Kathy, their grandmother picked them up about thirty minutes ago. Sorry about the office, the principal was dealing with a disciplinary problem and the office manager was in the copy room away from the phone." Molly replied.

"My mom picked the girls up? I thought she was tied up with school board business all afternoon at the high school." Katherine replied.

"Not Ruth, Kathy, it was your husband's mother, Fiona. She said she had a surprise for the girls and off they went. Since she is known to us as family and has picked up the girls before, we didn't ask her for a permission slip from you, I mean she is on the list as a primary contact in case of emergency." Molly replied, sensing something was amiss now due to the look on Katherine's face and the body language she expressed.

"I don't know, it just feels off, Molly. Fiona has been making this big deal over the girls being invited to be in the Homecoming junior princess court and riding the float for the Homecoming Queen in the parade next week. She was going on about matching frilly dresses and tiaras and proper shoes. Perhaps she figured she'd get her way if she took the kids shopping without me knowing. Mom and I thought sea shell necklaces and flower crowns would be proper, the girls have beautiful tans that really do not need to be hidden under frilly dresses. But, Fiona sees every event as a good excuse to try and force the girls back into clothing." Katherine had a tone in her voice suggesting she was trying to ease the anxiety not only of the teacher who had allowed the girls to go with their grandmother, but herself as well. Katherine picked up her cell phone and speed dialed her mother-in-law's phone number.

A recorded message played after several rings. "I shall not be answering this phone again. Until and unless you and your mother come to your senses, Katherine Farrell, I have taken custody of your minor children to assure they are raised properly and decently clothed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.