Gay Virus
Epilogue

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

It's been a month since that day by now the whole city has been infected and they couldn't be happier. Everything from school to work has changed.

Jason walks into work with a smile on his face being woken up by a blowjob from his wife and daughter. They now sleep in the same bed.

"Good morning Mr. Brown." Came a cheerful voice from the security seat, the desk has been removed.

Jason turns and sees Tom sitting in his seat being serviced by Hank, Hank stuffing four fingers up his ass. The new security uniforms are now tight shirts and shorts with a boxer like hole in the front and snap-off bottoms.

"So how was your weekend Tom?" Jason asks nonchalantly.

"It was ok, my bro and I visited my pops." Tom says letting a moan escape from his lips. "Ever since mom died two years ago he's been lonely, my bro and I came to cheer him up and now he has a lot of friends." Tom winks.

"That's good, hope to see him at the company's 'friends and family orgy'." Jason said truthfully. "Ok, see you Tom see you Hank."

Upstairs the office was much like before, except the guys were in tighter suits and most of the women were in shorter skirts. The day went on until 12noon on their now 2hr lunch time, the first thirty minutes were like normal but after eating the office became an orgy room, where all the guys either had their dick in a hole or their hole stuffed. With the women most were eating each other out but some men (a few that Jason turned) were balls deep in pussy or female ass and usually having a sucking a cock at the same time.

Jason waked into Mike's office where a young intern was bent over his desk enjoying the boss's hard pole.

"Oh, JJ come over here and join us." Mike said like he was inviting him for a chat about sports or something.

Jason walks behind Mike and stuffs his meat in his waiting hole. "So how are the boys?" He asks after the three get into a steady rhythm.

"Their fine, they can't wait for fuck your dad at work day next week." He said smiling at the thought of getting fucked at work by his son's big cocks.

At school

The school system is as almost the same except for recess and lunch, basically the two are just big orgies. Also when a student gets an award they get to choose any teacher to fuck and have a "free period" with them.

Also high school sports are more interesting like in football the uniforms are close to the same except for the removable bottoms and the pop out jock also the team who losses gets fuck for an hour after the game, however the other team wants to fuck them ... it's usually very embarrassing for the other team.

And detention has changed almost into a BDSM room.

Between classes you can see teachers in the hallway on all fours taking it from students who want extra credits.

Kevin is doing one of these extra credit assignments pounding the shit out of Mr. Coppell his social studies teacher.

"So do I get it you fucking pussy?" He says the verbal abuse being part of the credit.

"Ohhh ... You still haven't made me cum." The teacher said in between the pounding.

"Oh so the fucking pussy wants to cum, well beg for it." He said slowing down.

"Please fuck my pussy ... fuck may man hole ... spray me full of your young boy juice." He begs

Kevin fucking him faster and faster knowing the bell was going to ring any minute, then he felt it the squeezing on his cock the twitching of his body.

"Cum you fucking whore, you fucking anal slut for young cocks."

With that the man sprays his seed into the hallway, a watching janitor comes and licks up the teacher's spunk. After he catches his breath he gets up and puts his clothes back on.

"Ok ... Extra credit approved." He says extremely satisfied.

After school

Eric walks to the PE room where the coach is cleaning the locker room.

"Hey coach can I have a word." He said with a smile.

"I know what you want..." He says trying to sound uninterested; Eric has been coming to the PE room every afterschool with no football practice to fuck him and he looks forward to it every time. So he assumes the position bending over one of the benches. Eric behind him quickly thrusting his entire length into the man's hole, making him grunt with pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.