Gay Virus - Cover

Gay Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 4: Changes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Changes - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

Tuesday morning Jessie wakes up before everyone like always, she takes her shower making sure to pay close attention to her ass, she doesn't know why but her ass felt like it was more like a pussy then her pussy did. It started on Sunday, after washing Kevin's clothes ... she remembers a funky smell coming from his pants, boxers, and jock strap. Soon she found herself masturbating with a clearly stained pair of boxers in her mouth; the stains were so thick parts of it didn't dry completely. When she came to she had the biggest orgasm of her life ... and afterward she cried, having gotten off using her son's boxers but the worst thing is she was looking forward to finding more cum she can lick off in his laundry.

Having jammed three fingers inside her ass, she soon organisms but is was lite nothing like the deep intense ones she's come to know from licking and sucking the semi dried cum from the boys recent dirty laundry. Because of this she's been acting like a cold fish in bed with her husband, they haven't done it since Saturday night.

She finishes her shower and goes downstairs all the while thinking of the news report and notices the similarities between the symptoms and what's happened to her, but she quickly denies it and tries to convince herself it's something else.

Bobbi comes down around the time she finishes cooking breakfast.

"Bobbi, wake the boys up and tell them dinner is ready."

"OK." She says reluctantly. Bobbi had no problems waking up the boys but recently there's been a smell coming from their rooms now she hates it. She reaches the room and bangs on the door "Come on guys, mom said it's time to eat." She quickly returns to the kitchen running from that smell as fast as possible.

"Are they coming?" Jessie asks.

"I hope so." Bobbi replied hoping not to have to try to wake them up again. A few minutes later the sound of the boys coming down the stairs relived her of her worries.

"Morning boys, grab a plate." Their mom said motioning to the already made plates of food waiting for them.

"Great mom thanks." They both said as they took their plates

The morning's song and dance commenced, getting lunch ready, sending the kids off to school, getting her man fed, and final her husband kissed her good bye as he went to work, bringing the number to an end with the sound of the shutting of the door.

She sat down and gave herself a break before she started on her chores. The day flew by and soon it was noon. Earlier in the day while she was doing the boys' wash she separates anything with their special stains, today there was a lot. So around this time she lies on the floor of the laundry room on top of the pile of cum stained clothes and sheets. She looks for any piece of cloth with the thickest freshest stain and stuffs it into her mouth trying to get that taste, wetting it, sucking out the spunk, the smell and taste gets her wet not her pussy but her ass ... Every time she feels a gob of rehydrated boy juice finding its way down her throat she fingers her ass even harder working as many of her digits into herself as she can.

"I'm such a bad mother for doing this..." She says crying but not even a hint of slowing down or stopping.

"I-I'm almost ... Uhhhhhh ... there ... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams releasing another mind blowing orgasm. Once she could move again she stuffed another pair of boxers into her mouth and working her fingers in into her wanting ass hole.

" ... om!" She hears a distant voice calling her. She wasn't sure what it said. She was still steadily working her fingers in her ass, by now she was working four fingers in her still wet ass.

"Mom?" The voice sounds like Eric. She thinks still in a daze.

"Look at her; she has your boxers in her mouth." Now that defiantly sounds like Kevin.

She opens her eyes and looks around trying to take in the scene; there she was on the floor naked with obviously chewed and sucked boxers around her still fingering her ass. She looks up and sees her boys in front of her with apparent raging boners, pre cum leaking from the tip of Kevin's cock.

"Mom are you ok?" Eric asks

"I- I its just- I-" She tried to come up with something but all she could think about was the strong smell coming from Kevin's tip. "What are you guy's doing home so early?" she said trying her hardest to restrain herself.

"There was an emergency teacher's meeting today." Kevin said knowing it had to do with the virus and all the teachers would be different tomorrow.

"Come on mom ... Let's get you dressed." Kevin said as he bent down to pick her up.

"No..." she said grabbing her son's cock through his shorts trying to sucking it through the fabric "I need it! I need your cum!!!" she says hysterically

"Mom! What are you-" Kevin said franticly trying to get the woman off of him. He could see his mother was shaking, like she was getting off a drug. "Eric we need to do something about this." He said feeling sorry for his mother.

"But I can't stand putting it inside a girl anymore." Eric said truthfully, the thought of it was already making him lose his hard-on. He pulled it out to show his brother his steadily softening hose. "see?"

"I know, but she's our mother she needs our help." He said also softening at the thought of fucking a female.

"I think..." Their mother started still shaking. "I'm infected ... with that virus."

"Yeah, mom we are too." Eric starts to think. "Um, when did your symptoms start?"

"Sunday" she said without hesitation.

"The day you came back bro." Eric stated

"Yeah that night I was doing your laundry." She looked at Kevin.

"Oh yeah, Half my stuff was covered in the football team's..." Kevin's eyes widened knowing he was the one who inadvertently infected his mother.

"So it's my fault."

"You infected me!" Eric said with false anger.

"That's 'cause I needed your hot cock lover." Kevin says pulling his brother in for a kiss

" ... What about me... ?" Their mother started to cry.

"its ok mom here let's try something out." Eric says pulling out his semi-hard cock and put it in front of his mother's face, she quickly grabbed it and started to go at it.

"Whoa! Go mom!" Kevin encouraged his mother. He started to get hard looking at his mom work on his brother's dick, even if she was a woman.

"Wow mom uhhha..." Eric started, "You're really ohhh ... good at thissss ... ohhaaaa."

"I think you need to give us lessons." Kevin said, now rock hard and looking for a hole to stick it in. He saw his mother's ass leaking. "I wonder... " He said walking behind his mom. "Mom stick your butt up ok?" She complied. Kevin looked at her ass and saw it leaking it looked good, but seeing her pussy made him almost lose interest. He lowered her hips a little to the point where all he could see was her beautiful globes. He then positioned his cockhead right onto her brown button pushing into her hole passing the anal ring. "Mom your ass is sucking me in!" he said taken completely by surprised, so to speak.

"Well ... ohhhh ... she is infected sooooohhhh ... her ass should be close to the same ... uhhhh ... as ourssssaaaa." Eric tried to explain while getting the best blowjob ever.

"Bro her ass is leaking something clear." He said wondering what it is.

"Yeah? Maybe Its natural lube." He deducted, slightly wondering why they didn't get this ability.

The three work together like a well-oiled machine fucking and sucking, fucking and sucking; soon they all felt they were going to cum

"Mom, I'm coming!!!!" the two boys' scream in unison.

She swallows it down like a pro, even if that was Eric's biggest cum yet, wad after wad flowed down her throat and she did not let a single drop fall. She was on cloud nine feeing the steaming spunk in her ass and having a meal of boy juice down her throat. She loved her boys' right now ... defiantly not like a mother should but she did anyway.

"Thank you boys' I needed that." She said truthfully reveling in the feeling of satisfaction.

"It's ok mom whenever you need us just ask." Kevin offered with a smile.

"Oh yeah mom," Eric says, "because of what happed today the Friday trip is canceled."

"I'm sorry honey I knew you wanted to go," She said sincerely, but then she smiles. "But that means we can have more fun."

The day ended without incident. Having such large injection of special spunk made her normal for the rest of the day. But in the end she still held out on her husband, she didn't want to infect him...

The next day was a blur everything happed at once and soon it was time to leave for the dinner. Jason was getting off work, hurrying to the restaurant where his little angle wanted her birthday dinner. He made it in time to be seated with the rest of the family. Soon every one invited was there. The family, Mike and his boy's and Bobbi's best friend Sash.

"I'd like to get everyone's attention." Jason said tapping his cup, he always wanted to do that, everyone calmed down and turned to him. "I'd like to thank everyone for joining us as we celebrate my little angel's birthday. The reason you're all here today is because not only I but my entire family considers you real family members. So those of you without Brown as a last name I'd like to thank you for still acting like it's there." Everyone clapped and cheered. "Ok now back to the dinner."

Soon after the speech Mike excused himself and after a few minutes James did the same and went toward the back. Later Kevin and Eric decided to have fun and excused themselves from the table. Walking into the bathroom they found themselves with a surprise. There was their Uncle Mike on the floor and ass up taking his sons fat cock in his chute.

"Uncle Mike," Kevin said with less shocked and more surprise. "When?" he asked the two as they began to undo belts and pull out their own tools.

"When we visited Coach our Grandfather, he infected us." James said opening his mouth to except Eric's dong.

"Sweet!" Kevin said feeding his dick into his Uncle Mike's more than welcoming mouth.

"So Jeremy too I assume." Eric asked knowing the answer.

"Hhhhmmm..." Was all James could say while nodding his head yes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.