Gay Virus - Cover

Gay Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 3: Denial

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Denial - No one knows how it started but anyone can see where it will end. At first the world thought it was a joke, once in a while you would hear on the news a man claiming to be completely straight then waking up the next morning gay. Everyone would laugh about it then move on with their lives completely oblivious to the inevitable change headed their way. This story chronicles the life of Jason Brown as he deals with the coming change with his friends and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Transformation  

Jason woke up Monday morning with the alarm blaring. He tried to find the button to stop the infernal sound. He took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey, honey, hey kids." Jason walks into the kitchen still groggy.

"Hey baby," Jessie says with a kiss

"Hi daddy." Bobbi says brightly.

"Hey pop," came from Kevin "Hey dad." Eric said almost the same time as his brother.

Jason looked over and found it strange the two boys were sitting very close but it was just for a moment he quickly got over it.

"What are you guys up to this week?" He asked but was interrupted by the sound of the school bus pulling up and the sound of the kids quickly leaving and saying there good byes. He sat down a little defeated.

"You should've woke up earlier." His wife said kissing him to make him feel better.

"I know but I had a bad dream last night." He said wracking his brain to remember even a part of it.

"Really you seemed like you slept like a log last night." She said smiling "You were even poking me your..." She points at his crotch. "I thought you were having a good dream."

He tries to a little longer to remember then gives up "I don't know I just woke up a little uneasy this morning." He says rubbing his forehead "That's why I assumed it was a nightmare."

"It's ok honey." She puts he arms around him after setting his breakfast down.

"It'll be ok, just eat, and move on with your day." She says kissing him on the corner of his lips. "You can't let a dream you can't even remember keep you from having a good day"

"Your right honey, thanks." He said giving her a kiss.

He soon finished eating and on his way to the door his wife stopped him.

"Jason, don't forget its Bobbi's birthday on Thursday and her party this weekend make sure you invite 'uncle' Mike to both the dinner and the party ok?"

"Yeah honey I got it." He said kissing her before he disappeared behind the door.

On his way to work looking around he saw less and less women on the street. And he started noticing a lot of guys wearing tight shirts and short shorts. He finally reached his building. And quickly put aside his questions brought up on his drive to work.

"Hello Mr. Brown." He saw hank there but again no second security guard.

"Hey Hank, where's Tom?"

"He Switched his shift with Brian today." He said like it was a report, the same old Hank. "And Brian said he was thirsty so I told him where he could find something to drink."

"Oh, that's nice." Brian is middle aged man with red hair and a little on the heavy side. He's been working here longer then Tom or Hank. So it sounds a little weird that he would need directions foe anything in the building.

"Yes it is." Hank said with a smile.

"Anyway, Hank how was your camping trip?" He asked trying to change the subject of the disappearing security guards

"It was great; I got closer to my boys." He said with a smile

"It's good to bond with your kids, no matter their age, right?" Jason says thinking of his kids.

"Well, all weekend long they 'sucked' the life out of me, but in the end we did 'bond'" he says recalling the weekend. "Yeah it was nice."

Jason waved and moved on toward the elevator, Hank waved back and watched the doors slide shut. He pushed his seat back revealing Brian sucking down what had to be Hanks third load.

"You're better at this then my sons are, and trust me that's saying something." He says rubbing he the man's head.

The elevator binged and opened to his floor. He walked straight to Mike's office. He noticed that he did look a bit different, like his suit fit a little tighter on him, and he looked a bout 5lb. heavier ... buffer. He put all that out of his mind wanting more to know how his weekend with his father went.

"Hey Big Mike, how was your weekend?" He asked trying to sound up beat

"It was awesome, my dad really changed." He said genuinely happier than he looked in a long time.

"That's good," He said sighing an inner sigh of relief. "How was the girl your dad tried to hook you up with?"

"We got along well, we actually have a lot in common." He replied trying to leave out as many details as possible.

"So, when can we meet her?"

"Well we're trying to take it slow right now but soon I hope."

"How did your sons take to grandpa?"

"They call him coach and they enjoyed themselves."

"That's great!"

"Yeah coach was real hands on with them, they did almost everything together. He really got into the kids there and they were into him too." Mike said with an evil smile that went unnoticed.

"I'm glad you had a good time ... Oh yeah, talking about good times Jessie wanted me to ask you and your boys to come to Bobbi's birthday dinner on Wednesday and her party this Sunday." He said recalling what his wife asked him this morning.

"Yeah of course, we can make it."

"And if you want you can invite your new main squeeze." Jason said mockingly. They both just laughed it off and went on with their day.

The day went by in a blur but a few things did catching his attention, like a lot of offices being closed and blinds drawn, guys going to the bathroom in pair but all that information was pushed aside into the "it's none of my business" part of his brain.

Soon the day ends and Jason is at home with his wife and kids at the dinner table.

"Daddy is Uncle Mike coming to my birthday dinner?" Bobbi asks unsuccessfully trying to hide her excitement over her birthday.

"Yes, angel he's coming." He answers thinking his daughter is just too cute.

"What about James and Jeremy?"

"The twins are coming too." He says trying to convince her everything is taken care of. "Did you invite Sasha?" He asked.

"Of course I did, who would forget to invite there best friend to their birthday."

"See how do you feel being asking question you should already know the answer to?" he said trying to turn the tables on her. He saw she was a bit embarrassed. "Baby I know your just excited, but don't worry. Have I ever let you down?" she shook her head no, and continued to eat.

"So Kevin was the training camp worth going to? Have you notice your game improving?"

"Yeah dad, it really was worth going, I feel like I'm full of confidence."

"That's good son." He said noticing Kevin's clothes were looking kind of tight on him but just shrugged it off as hormones and growth spurts.

"Eric, so you're going to the NASA conference this Friday right?"

"Yes I am but remember, we're leaving Thursday after school and coming back Saturday, back in time for Bobbi's birthday party."

"Yeah you told me three times already, today." Jason said to his overly worried son. He looks at him and wonders if it's his imagination or is Eric getting bigger too. He tells himself he's tired, that his eyes are playing trick on him.

After dinner and cleanup the kids head off to their bed rooms. And his wife and himself sit on the couch and watch the news. The news report again catches their attention.

the news report

The open closest sickness, or 'Gay Virus' as it's being called, is moving around the country at an alarming rate, The government seems to have no leads into how to stop the spread of the virus but some information of the about the virus has been discovered.

The virus is apparently air born. Only 10 percent of the population can get infected through this method.

The second way is through an injection of an infected person's body fluids either orally or absorption through the anal wall.

An Infected Male's seamen becomes a strong aphrodisiac even the smell of ... excuse my wording 'pre-cum' will make even the straightest males wanting intercourse with anything, but the smell will make the subject lean toward gay intercourse.

Also the virus lay dormant in anyone under the age or 14-15 this age group shows no symptoms of infections though they are able to infect others through the air or through body fluids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.