Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We returned from our next run on the eighteenth. After dropping my load, Bill and I stopped at the post office, picked up our mail and headed home. Bill had received his bank statement and his paperwork from UA. Enclosed was a list of things that he needed to bring to school and some suggested items as well. I scanned the list; there was nothing there that we couldn't fit into the back of the El Camino. So after checking in with Jim, we headed to the mall to get everything he needed. Jeans, T-shirts, linens, a walkman and head phones, assorted school supplies and other essentials were all purchased and the bags placed under the tarp covering the back of the truck. I told him not to worry, if after he was there for a week or so if he needed anything else I'd be happy to pick it up and drop it off.

We tried to get in as much love making as we could in these last two nights, knowing that we'd have to wait several weeks before our schedules allowed us to spend a couple of nights together again. We tried not to think about his sister and her boyfriend; but that thought was never far from our minds.

On Monday morning, the 20th, we received a call from Jim.

"The boyfriend just picked up the sister; I followed them as far as Interstate 10. They got on heading south. I have no doubt that they're heading for Tucson. I called my buddy, Detective Vince Holly; he'll meet you at the administration building at 2:00. Gail, he'll provide as much backup as he can, but you will have to be on your toes at all times. Good Luck."

"Thanks for all your help, Jim. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to Bill."

We packed the remainder of Bill's things into the truck, tied down the tarp, and headed to Interstate 10 around 11:00. It was a two-hour drive to Tucson and I wanted to give us plenty of extra time to meet Vince.

We rode in silence, each of us thinking our own thoughts. As far as I was concerned I hoped that they tried something today so we could get this over with and have our lives return to normal.

We arrived in Tucson a little before 1:00, stopped at a burger place for a bite to eat, and waited until 1:45 before heading to the administration building. We parked the car and walked briskly across the campus, which was already bustling with students. I kept a sharp eye out for any suspicious movements, but since I only had a general description of the Karen and Dave, I had to depend on Bill to warn me if he spotted them. We made it inside the building. I spotted Detective Holly leaning against a wall near the admissions desks. Bill checked in while I introduced myself to Vince.

Vince was a no nonsense type of guy.

"I've got two female officers outside on the campus near Billy's dorm. If these people are dumb enough to try something in broad daylight we'll stop them. You're not armed are you? I don't want any of my people shot by accident."

"No, I don't own a gun."

"Good, I just want you to walk with Billy, help him move in. We'll be there, out of sight, as backup."

When Bill was done with his paperwork, we headed outside, back to the truck, and following the map provided by the office we drove to the dorm building where he was assigned. I parked as close as I could and started unpacking the truck. We each grabbed an armful of stuff and headed for his room. Students were coming and going so we blended right in. Bill unlocked the door of his room, which was empty; apparently his roommate had not yet arrived. We made three other trips before we had all of his things into his room. We locked the room and headed back to the truck to secure the tarp and lock it up.

On the way back to the dorm, Bill stopped short. A short woman about twenty-five years old was walking directly at us. She had a smile on her face and greeted Bill.

"Hi Billy, you had me worried sick when you disappeared like that. I just wanted to come down here and make sure you were all right and see if you needed anything."

She all but ignored me. I guess she thought I was someone from the University assigned to help new students move in.

"Come on Billy, taking him by the arm, I brought something for your room, help me get it out of the car."

She began to pull Bill toward the back of the building.

"Leave me alone, I don't want anything from you."

"You're coming with me."

"No, he's not."

I stepped around Bill and before she could do anything I hit her with a right, flush on the jaw. She crumbed to the ground out cold. Before I could do anything else, Dave appeared from around the side of the building. He had a gun pointed at me.

"Who the fuck are you, bitch?"

I put my hands up and stepped between him and Bill.

"I'm a friend of Bill's."

"Too bad for you. Pick up Karen and we're all going for a ride."

"I don't think so," I said hoping that Vince or one of the female officers would see what was happening.

"Pick her up I said or I'll shoot you right here."

He moved his arm up and pointed the gun at my head. I pulled my arm around my back and held Bill close to me so he wouldn't be easy to hit. I was never so scared in all my life.

Suddenly all three officers appeared out of nowhere yelling, "Police! Drop your gun!"

Dave turned and aimed at Vince as he approached. Three shots rang out. Dave jerked violently backwards against the building and fell to the ground. Vince kicked the gun away and checked for a pulse. He shook his head to the other two officers who were trying to calm the crowd of students running from the scene. One of the females ran up to Karen cuffed her hands behind her back and made sure she was not armed.

I turned to Bill; made sure he was all right and hugged him tightly to me. We were both pretty shaky as Vince secured the scene and call for back up and an ambulance.

We spent the next five hours at the police station, answering questions for the detectives and an assistant district attorney. I called Jim told him it was all over, that Dave was dead, Karen was in custody, and everyone here was fine.

When they were through with us, Vince drove us back to the dorm. Bill and I walked up to the building noting the section of the lawn that was taped off as a crime scene. It brought out a shudder of fear in me, as I relived the events of this afternoon. I had planned to walk Bill back to his room then, drive back home. When we opened his dorm room door, we noted that the other half of the room was still empty. Noting our good fortune, I stepped into the room, kicked the door shut, and locked it. We quickly threw sheets on the bed, stripped, and jumped into bed. After some mutual foreplay, I rolled over onto my back and pulled Bill over me. He entered me easily and soon we were both cumming.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.