Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

A little over an hour after we started, I pulled the truck into the rest area outside Fannettsburg, Pennsylvania. We both needed to use the facilities. Afterward, I got a large coffee, Bill got a large coke, and we both got an egg on a roll, all of it to go. In less than fifteen minutes we were back on the road.

This last part of the trip is actually the most challenging. The first half is through the mountains of central Pennsylvania, east around Harrisburg, then we head southeast just to the north of Philadelphia. The traffic gets heavier as you get closer to New Jersey. There are a lot more cars on the road. From Interstate 76, we switch over to I-276 and soon cross the Delaware River into New Jersey. After linking up with the New Jersey Turnpike, we head north about twenty miles to Cranbury. The trip can take as little as three and a half hours or it could take six depending on traffic.

This morning the work traffic was relatively light, so we made good time. During the ride up the Turnpike, I thought about how I was going to explain Bill's presence. Company policy is that we do not pick up hitchhikers. Technically, he was not a hitchhiker, he was a stowaway; but I didn't want to fight that battle.

"Bill, when we get off this road, we are going to pass a Courtyard Hotel. That's where I stay during my layover. I think its best that I drop you off there. Wait for me in the lobby; I should be there in about an hour or so. If anyone asks why you're there, tell them that you're waiting for me. They all know me there so you should have no problem."

About a quarter to twelve, I dropped him off and headed down the road to the terminal. I dropped the trailer and pulled my tractor over to the holding yard. Once in the office, I called the company to let them know I completed my run and to get my next set of instructions. They wanted my return load on Wednesday morning, which meant that I'd have to leave here on Saturday morning; I'd have a day and a half layover with Bill. I discussed my plans with the dispatcher. My return load would be ready Friday afternoon. I told him I'd call to confirm on Friday and pickup the trailer early the following morning. I called a cab to drop me off at the motel and packed up my things and locked the trucked.

Bill was waiting for me in the lobby. I checked in, reserving our room for two nights. When we got to the room Bill filled me in as to what had happen while I was gone.

"After about fifteen minutes of hanging around the lobby, the day manager walked over and asked if he could help me. I told him I'm waiting for a friend, Gail Brown. He smiled and said you were a very nice lady and turned to leave; he then turned back to me, looked me up and down and said, 'you're a little small for her don't you think?' and left."

"You're plenty big where it counts. Let's shower and I'll check to make sure."

I practically dragged him to the bathroom and stripped off our clothes. It felt wonderful having a man there, washing my back, worshipping my entire body. Then it was my turn, I washed his back, then turned him around and paid particular attention to his cock and balls. I soaped up my hands and ran them up and down his shaft.

"Gail, that's wonderful; but if you don't stop, I'm going to cum all over you."

I thought about continuing, but then decided to save it for later. We rinsed off, stepped out of the tub, and dried each other. We couldn't get to the bed fast enough. I pushed him onto his back, and crawled up between his legs. His cock disappeared into my mouth; I loved the feeling of power I had over him. I was going to make him cum and there was nothing that he could do to stop me. He arched his back and tried shoving as much of his cock into my mouth as he could. I grabbed his ass in both hands and moved him back and forth, in and out, at my pace.

"Gail, I'm going to cum, oh god, so good, ahhh."

I practically picked him completely off the bed as I straightened up, his cock deep in my throat. It throbbed, and then spurted his cum directly down my throat. When he was finally done, I sucked him dry and dropped him back onto the bed.

"Now it's your turn."

I crawled up his body until I had my pussy hovering over his mouth, just out of reach of his tongue. I trapped his arms with my legs and began to rub myself all over his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.