Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We had a light lunch in Springfield, made the required pit stop, and then headed out to on the next leg of the trip. Most of Ohio is flat, boring countryside driving. They also have a fifty-five mile per hour speed restriction on trucks, so we kept the CB tuned to channel 19 listening for other truckers' warnings of radar traps. Eventually we made our way through Ohio and crossed into West Virginia just below Wheeling. If you sneezed at this point you missed West Virginia and found yourself in Pennsylvania. We had about a hundred more miles to Somerset. I figured if the traffic held, we'd get there just after six o'clock.

I could have looked for a motel, but the thought of making love in the back of the truck was a real turn on.

I pulled off the Interstate and headed to my usual stopping point. We passed several motels and I could see that Bill was getting that disappointed look on his face.

"Don't worry," I said, "We're just heading to a place called the Pine Hill Grill for a bite to eat."

We parked the truck and entered an old fashioned bar and grill. The decor hadn't changed in fifty years; but the beer was served ice cold and the burgers were the best around. We each had a burger and fries, I had a beer and Bill had a coke. Bill insisted on paying.

"If you don't let me pay, I'm going to sleep in the cab."

"Suit yourself, but if you do, you're going to miss out on all of this."

With that, when I saw that no one was looking our way, I stood up, placed my hands behind my head and flexed, expanding my chest to its maximum.

I looked at the shocked expression on his face and the growing bulge in his pants, laughed, and walked out leaving him with the check.

"I'm going to get you for that," he said when he finally climbed back into the truck.

"I'm counting on it."

We turned around and headed past the entrance to the Turnpike and proceeded down to the end of the road. There were about fifteen other trucks parked in a lot off to one side of the road. They belonged to a local trucking company. I pulled our truck into the lot, did a big circle and pulled back on to the street. I backed up until I ran out of road, shut the truck down, looked over at Bill and said,

"Here's where we spend the night."

"We're ok here?"

"Sure, I always stop here for the night. No one ever comes down this road other than other truckers. Everyone assumes that our truck belongs to the company, they never hassle me."

We climbed down from the cab, opened up the outer door for the sleeper and the other air vent."

"The night air will cool down the sleeper."

We sat on the running board, just talking and looking up at the sky as the sun slowly sank behind the mountains. Soon the stars began to appear. By nine o'clock it was pitch dark. I stood up and began to remove my boots.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to turn in."

I peeled off my jeans and shirt and stood in front of him.

"Well, are you going to join me or what?"

I climbed into the sleeper and stored away my clothes.

Bill was right behind me, dressed only in his boxers.

"You're still over dressed."

I stripped off my panties and pulled him down onto his back as I yanked off his boxers.

I threw my leg over his body and sat up; my head just cleared the storage bins above the bunk. I pulled his arms over his head and rubbed my pussy over his erection, whispering into his ear.

"Now what were you saying before ... oh yea, now I remember, it was something about getting me or giving it to me, wasn't it?"

I lifted my hips just enough to allow his cock to part my lips, then wiggled my way down his cock.

"Mmmm; I've been looking forward to this all day."

I started riding that wonderful cock of his, pulling up almost to the point of losing it, then sinking all the way back down. I leaned over and teased his lips with my tits, first one then the other. There was no doubt as to who was in charge here. When I felt his hips begin to push off the bed; I sat down hard, and squeezed him tightly with my internal muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.