Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Kirkwood, Missouri was our next and final stop for the day. We would be traveling about 270 miles in little under four and a half hours. I had a lot on my mind and the long drive would allow me time to sort it all out. Here I was, driving cross-country, with a seventeen year-old boy. A young man almost ten years younger than me, and yet I was beginning to have feelings for him. He was nothing like anyone I'd ever met before. He was sweet, kind, gentle and exceptionally smart. Naïve to the ways of the real world, his life had been centered on school.

But who was I; a social outcast, a female trucker with no friends, just acquaintances. I was a woman in a man's body, doing a predominantly man's job, and I was doing it by choice. When I had first started out with my father, I had dreams of meeting a strong dominant man, who would sweep me off my feet; someone to be in charge. After five years on my own, making my own choices, living my life the way I wanted to, that man was no longer the man of my dreams. Now I dreamed of meeting someone who was not intimidated by my strength, but accepted it; someone who could deal with me being in charge, making decisions, giving me his opinions and not orders.

I looked over at Billy and thought, 'Could you be that type of man? I know you are aroused by my physical strength, but could you deal with me being the one in charge of our lives. You're only seventeen; could you fall in love with an older woman like me? Maybe, maybe not, but I think at the very least we could help each other experience the physical side of love. I really want to be with a man, experience the feelings of making love to someone for the first time, knowing that person is experiencing the same feelings for the first time as well. Could I seduce him? Would that be even necessary; after all he's a teenage virgin; or would he be repulsed at the thought of being with me? Maybe I should just ask him?'

All these thoughts were going through my head as we headed down the Interstate. Finally, I couldn't hold it in any more.

"Billy, could I ask you a question?

"Sure, Gail, anything."

"Billy, could you; I mean would you; I mean,..."

"Gail, just let it out."

"Billy, would you like to make love to me?"

He sat there, in silence, with a stunned look on his face. 'I blew it; he doesn't like me.'

"Gail, I don't know what to say. I've been sitting here fantasying about you for the last two days, knowing that you are a mature woman and I'm just a teenager. I never dreamed that you would actually want a little guy like me. I pictured you with a football player or a huge bodybuilder. How could I ever hope to compete with someone like that?"

"You wouldn't have to. That's not the kind of man I want. I need someone like you; someone tender and sweet; someone who could be gentle and kind."

"But, I'm a virgin. I've never done it before."

"Neither have I; we would be sharing all new feelings together."

"Gail, if you're sure; then my answer is yes, I would love to make love with you more than anything else in the world."

We sat in silence for a few miles.

"Where, Gail, in the back of the cab?"

"No, I want this to be special for the both of us. When we reach Kirkwood, there's a Quality Inn motel where I can park the truck and we can get a room for the night. There's even a fast food place next door for a quick bite to eat before we retire for the evening."

"That sounds perfect."

"Not perfect, but it will have to do."

"Gail, what about protection?"

"You're so sweet for asking, I've been on the pill since I started out driving with my father. My period was always erratic and I needed to stabilize it for the long hauls we were doing, so he got me to a doctor who prescribed the pill for me."

I think I drove just a little faster than normal after that. I was also planning just how I was going to make this special for the both of us.

We reached the town of Kirkwood at just about seven o'clock in the evening. I pulled off the Interstate and into the diesel stop. I filled both tanks and did a quick safety check of the truck, then went inside to pay. I drove about a mile up the road and parked the truck in the back parking lot of the motel. We got down from the cab, walked across the lot and into the lobby of the motel. I'm not sure what the guy at the desk was thinking when I asked for a room. He looked me up and down, then Billy, and then back to me. I gave him my credit card saying,

"We'll be checking out early tomorrow morning, about 5:30, will the breakfast room be open?"

"Not for breakfast; but there will be coffee available by 5:00."

"Ok that will do. Please charge the room to my card. We won't be making any additional charges to the room."

With a smile, he ran my card and handed me the slip and the key.

"Room 152 around the back, first floor; have a good night."

Billy surprised me replying, "We plan to."

We walked out arm in arm, laughing.

We crossed the parking lot, and walked next door to the Arby's. It wasn't gourmet food, but it was hot, tasty and the place was clean. Neither of us really wanted to linger over a big meal. We finished quickly and left, walking back to the truck.

"Get your bag and head over to the room," I said. "Grab yourself a hot shower; I want that body of yours nice and clean. I'm going to stay here and do my work out, then I'll take a shower as well."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

I worked out hard, with a definite purpose in mind. I wanted to have my muscles pumped to their maximum when I got out of the shower and walked into the room. I worked out for about an hour, then grabbed my bag out of the truck and walked over to room 152. I knocked on the door. After checking that it was me, Billy opened the door. He was in his boxers; he was obviously watching the television from the comfort of the bed.

"Give me about twenty minutes to shower and freshen up. I'll make sure you won't regret the waiting."

I took a quick shower; making sure that all my parts were clean. I also shaved my legs, armpits and my pussy, which I do on a regular basis. All the time I was thinking, 'I'm really going to do this.'

Then after one last look in the mirror, I opened the door and walked into the room, naked. I went directly to the television and shut it off. I turned and stood at the foot of the bed with my hands on my hips and my muscles flexed.

"Well, was it worth the wait?"

"My god, you're magnificent," Billy said, his cock already straining to be released from his shorts.

I crawled up onto the bed, like a big cat on the hunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.