Daddy's Little Girl - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a lady trucker and the teenaged boy she rescues. But who really rescues whom?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Billy jumped out of the truck and walked around it heading for the entrance. As he came around the front of the truck, he stopped short. There in front of him was the biggest woman he had ever seen.

Gail was dressed in a pair of jeans, a tee-shirt, a denim jacket and western boots, and her brown hair was tied in a ponytail.

She saw the look of shock wash over his face; then she saw something else: lust. This teenager had it exceedingly bad. His hormones must really be working overtime, she thought.

"Come on let's go," she said taking him by the arm and leading him into the place.

"Hey, Gail good to see you; who's your friend?" said the waitress as they made their way to a booth in the back.

"This is Billy; he's going to be making this run with me."

"Hi Billy, nice to meet you; Gail you got your order in already?"

"What are you going to drink, Billy?"

"Milk"

"Ok, one milk and one coffee."

"Wow they really know you here."

"They should, I've been stopping here at least once a week for the last seven years."

The waitress brought out my usual, steak and two egg whites, and Billy's bacon and egg on a roll. We ate, and over a second cup of coffee, we continued our conversation about high school and growing up different. I looked at the clock and announced,

"Ok, break is over; let's get out of here."

I grabbed the check. I saw Billy reach into his pocket and pull out a small hand full of bills.

"Put your money away, the meal is on me."

"I can't let you pay for my meals, that's not fair."

"First of all, I'll decide what's fair. Which one of us is working and getting paid and which one of us needs to hold onto as much of his money as he can? Besides, I'm really beginning to enjoy our time together. I miss riding with someone."

It was beginning to get hot, so I took off my jacket before reaching the truck. I think I almost gave Billy a heart attack; he was staring at my chest and arms and almost walked into the side of the truck that was parked next to mine. I laughed to myself.

'This just keeps getting better and better, ' I thought. 'I've never had this effect on a man before.'

It was really doing my ego good.

We climbed into the truck, started up, and pulled back onto the Interstate.

"Ok, next stop, Albuquerque, New Mexico."

Driving an eighteen-wheeler is not difficult. It takes a little practice before you can steer one handed and work a dual, 6,4 shifter and clutch without missing a shift and grinding the gears, but once you get used to it there's nothing like the feel of all that power at your control. It also doesn't hurt to have a good deal of upper body strength. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Billy staring at my arms. Every once in a while I'd flex my muscles just to give him a thrill. I don't wear a bra when I'm out on the road. I really don't need one for support; my B-cups are really firm. My nipples are only evident when I get excited or if they get cold; with the A/C on now, I was both. When he didn't think I was looking, Billy would rub his cock through his jeans. I was so tempted to reach over and help him; but I didn't want to scare him.

The ride was uneventful; traffic was light. About five miles outside of Albuquerque, I pulled off I-40 and into a truck stop for lunch. It was about one o'clock, and we were making good time. After a trip to bathrooms, we had a quick lunch and then it was back on the road.

"Our next stop won't be for about four and a half hours. We're headed for Amarillo, Texas. Depending on traffic, we should be getting there around six o'clock. We'll have dinner there and spend the night at an all-night truck stop."

I could see the wheels turning in his head. There were two of us and only one berth; a hint of a smile crept onto his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.