Princess Diana and Alexander the Great - Cover

Princess Diana and Alexander the Great

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 7: Diana's Enjoyment Reaches New Heights

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Diana's Enjoyment Reaches New Heights - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Princess Diana slept, on Themyscira Princess Erica was having dinner with her mother, Queen Hippolyta. The Second Princess of the Amazon, only behind Diana in line for the throne, had requested an audience with the Queen to discuss her sister and been refused. She was told to join her mother for dinner in the Queen's private chambers instead.

"Mother, Diana has been gone over four months," Princess Erica was saying. "Should we not take the army and march to India to join the Indians, crush Alexander, and find her?"

"No Erica," her mother responded. "Our scouts and the Indians tell me that Alexander is still encamped, he is not moving, and I'm sure Diana is the reason."

"But how could Diana keep Alexander from his plans of conquest?" Erica wanted to know. The Queen looked at her daughter and pondered her response. Finally she decided Erica was old enough to know about her older sister's methods of negotiation.

"When Diana met with Alexander and requested a private audience, she stripped before his court to show she was not hiding a weapon. She then gave him a hand job and made him spill his seed to gain time to return here and then back there before he would advance on India." Erica looked at her mother in shock.

"But mother, that's against Amazon laws," she blurted.

"Yes, for a normal Amazon, but Diana is our trade negotiator. She is allowed to do what is necessary to advance the Amazon's position. That is why her virginity is returned to her by the healing machine. The men of the world want to have sex with Amazons, and to tell you the truth, your sister is a slut. She loves having a man's sexual equipment in her mouth, vagina and ass. She will willingly have sex to get what I have told her to get for us, be it a treaty or a change in the man's plans. It is why she returned, she got a potion that would let her have sex for seven days, freely, without fear of pregnancy. So she is using her body to keep Alexander in place."

"So Alexander is not invading, because Diana is having sex with him?" Erica asked as her mind whirled, trying to process this information. Her older sister, the woman she worshipped more than any other in the world, even more than the Queen, was a slut. She loved having a man's cock invading her body. Then she had another thought. "How many times has her virginity been restored?" she asked.

"Over the past hundred years alone, she has received her virginity over 400 times. Right now she is having sexual relations with Alexander, and from what I know of him and your sister both, probably others as well," the Queen replied.

"Others," Erica queried, "what do you mean?"

"I understand Alexander rewards his Generals for their actions in combat. I'm sure your sister is being used as a reward for them, and maybe others, who have performed extremely well in Alexander's service. Once your sister has that first man shove his sex organ into her body, she becomes a wanton whore. She would eagerly accept any and all men that Alexander wants her to have sex with. I'm sure she begged for more men because her lust is insatiable when she gets started."

Erica sat in silence absorbing these thoughts and realizing she didn't know her sister as well as she thought she did. It also explained why Diana was always successful in her negations for the Amazons. Once Diana became Queen, she herself would become the negotiator but could she do this for her people? A quiver in her pussy and feeling her juices running down her crack, over her puckered anus and pooling on her seat told her that her body looked forward to the day she was allowed to have sex freely, despite Amazon laws, which said sex with a man was for procreation only.

"So Erica, we will not move, because Alexander will not move," the Queen finished, answering Erica's original question.

"But if the potion was for seven days..." Erica started to say.

"I'm aware that the time has passed," her mother interrupted, "and if Alexander wants her to continue, in the state of wantonness she is in, she will continue. On her return, if she is pregnant, the healing machine will take care of that when it returns her virginity to her again." The Queen stood, signaling to her daughter that the meeting was over and Erica obediently stood, kissed her mother and left the quarters.

Once Princess Erica had rounded a corner on her way to her quarters, the Queen summoned the Captain of her bodyguard into her quarters. Her pussy was soaked at the conversation with Erica about Diana. Removing her toga she sat on the edge of her bed and leaning back spread her legs.

"Tend to my needs" she ordered. The Captain went to her Queen, knelt between her legs and began the process of satisfying her Queen's needs.

Erica, on her way to her quarters met her friend Mira and motioned for her to follow. Mira obediently followed the Princess and following her lead when in Erica's quarters, removed her toga and climbed into bed with her. The two young women spent the night with their mouths locked to the other's cunt as they 69'd their way to multiple orgasms, Erica with thoughts of her sister Diana being fucked over and over again.

Back in Gandhara, a Nubian slave awakened the Amazon Princess and led her from the tent. Diana smiled at the sight before her as she exited her tent. Her cunt released a deluge of pussy juice, soaking her inner thighs. Three Nubian slaves held a dog's cock in their hand and those hands were slowly stoking very hard cocks. One of the slaves urged the dog onto his back and Diana, getting the message, straddled him and guided the cock into her soaking wet vaginal passage. She gasped as the shaft parted her lips and penetrated into her love canal. Then taking a deep breath, she forced herself down onto the cock until her lips spread, engulfed the knot, and closed around the cock behind it, sealing her to the dog.

She started to wiggle her hips, stirring her frothy pussy pot with this stirrer when she heard Alexander's voice.

"Sit still Amazon," he barked. Diana held herself motionless awaiting his next command. Inside her belly the fire burned brightly, how she needed to be allowed to fuck this cock and obtain release.

"Please my King," she begged. "Let me entertain you by riding this cock and screaming my pleasure for all to hear." Alexander came to a halt beside Diana and looked down at her as she stared up at him with lust in her eyes.

You want to entertain me?" he asked. At Diana's nod and gasp as the dog's cock throbbed deep inside her, Alexander continued.

"Then lean forward onto your elbows." He barked and after Diana had obeyed he waved another Nubian slave and dog over. The slave placed the dog's legs over the Amazon and then guided his cock to her puckered asshole. Once the dog felt the hole before him he began humping and soon penetrated the passage. Diana's sphincter expanded, allowed the shaft in and then resisted when the knot slammed against it.

"OH HERA!" Diana shouted, "Come on doggie, fuck me, force your knot into my ass and let my rubbery entrance ring slam shut behind it." Diana howled like a bitch in heat and screamed as the knot penetrated and locked her and the second dog together. The Nubian slave continued to hold the dog motionless as the third was led over Diana until his cock bumped her ear. Turning her head sideways, Diana obediently and eagerly opened her mouth and the dog was led another step forward until Diana's lips closed around the head of the shaft before her face. Alexander admired the sight for a moment and then barked...

"Release them, Diana fuck," he commanded. The two released dogs immediately began fucking Diana's ass and mouth and Diana began a furious rotation of her hips, fucking her cunt with the third cock. Diana heard Alexander order horses and shifting her eyes saw two of the Nubian slaves begin to stroke two horses that she noticed for the first time.

"OH Hera, please forgive me," she thought, "but when I finish these dogs, I want to suck one of them as the other pounds my pussy." A crowd was gathering around the show, once again interested in the Amazon's show of wanton lust. The moans from the Amazon were muffled by the cock in her mouth, but clearly heard by the front rows of onlookers as the three canine cocks fucked her three holes.

Diana continued to eagerly suck and fuck the three dogs as she watched the Nubian slaves stroke the horses. Alexander said something to them that Diana couldn't hear and the slaves looked up at the man as if he were crazy. Alexander waved at someone, calling him over, and Diana saw a slave master appear, with a whip in hand. He immediately brought it down across one of the black backs and the other instantly opened her mouth and began to attempt to suck horse cock. The crowd roared as the second Nubian, tears rolling down her cheeks, her back aflame in pain, opened her mouth and also began to suck the cock she continued to stroke. Alexander returned to Diana and looked down at the Amazon.

"You must hurry and satisfy your lovers or the slaves will have to swallow all that horse cum that I know you want for yourself," he said. Diana managed to nod her head in agreement. She did want that cum for herself, one load in her pussy and another in her belly. She ground onto the dog below her and was rewarded as she felt spurts of hot K9 cum coat the walls of her cunt. Her body shuddered in ecstasy at the orgasm it triggered and her shuddering anal passage triggered the release of doggy cum up her ass. Both dogs howled at their release and the crowd roared, knowing what the howls signified. The Amazon animal cock loving slut was getting both her lower holes flooded in dog cum. Diana's tongue lashing finally bore fruit and the crowd watched her swallow again and again as the cock in her mouth released its load.

Several minutes later, the knots small enough, the doggie cocks slipped from her ass and cunt as the dog over her walked off to lick himself. Free of the three cocks, Diana hurriedly crawled to the horses. Alexander ordered the slaves to assist the Amazon and Diana soon had her mouth full of horse cock as the second horse cock was guided to her cunt and helped to get the tip into her. Feeling the cock begin to spread her cunt lips, Diana thrust back, getting five inches of hard meat into her body.

The crows again roared its approval of the slut, watching how she eagerly accepted the two cocks and then began a frenzied to and fro motion, pulling off the cock in her cunt as she went down on the cock in her mouth, and the reversing motion and slamming more cock into her cunt as the cock in her mouth became more exposed. Diana became a blur as she rocked to and fro, taking all the cock she could into her orifices and attempting to drain their balls.

"Maybe if I excite the crowd and Alexander enough," she thought, "I can get more horses brought out. I want to be fucked senseless by big horse cock fucking me from both ends. Why did the Amazon stop having sex with our warhorses? Great Hera, being stuffed with horse cock is so fulfilling."

Unnoticed by Diana, Alexander had something else brought up for her get fucked by. He wasn't sure she could take it but hopefully the horse cock was opening her cunt enough to allow the giant cock behind her and her lovers to gain a foothold and then force its way inside. This show would hopefully keep the army happy for a few days or so. They were growing restless of just staying in camp, but Diana's shows with animals helped settle them down and definitely entertained them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.