Princess Diana and Alexander the Great - Cover

Princess Diana and Alexander the Great

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 6: Bring Out Bigger Cocks, Please

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bring Out Bigger Cocks, Please - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Princess Diana, First Princess of the Amazon, slowly came from her sex induced sleep because of feeling wetness on her face. She opened her eyes and even as she realized she was finger fucking her cunt, she saw the dog licking her face. Her mouth opened and she sucked his tongue into her mouth, her tongue dueling with his as they French kissed.

Diana freed a hand and reached for the dog's sheath, only to find his blood red cock fully emerged. Disengaging her kiss with the dog she drew him closer and wrapped her lips around his cock. The dog, feeling the warmth of her mouth immediately hunched his hips forward, bending his spine in a bow as he began to fuck her face.

Diana began fucking her finger faster into her cunt but then felt a tongue there. Trying to look down as she continued to suck on the K9 cock in her mouth, she saw another dog licking at her crotch. Both hands went there and she drew her lips apart to allow access into her tunnel of love.

The dog, as if he could read her mind, jabbed his tongue into her tunnel and began lapping the succulent juices there. Diana's hips began thrashing and bucking from the oral assault and the dog, sensing her complete abandonment to her feelings, pulled his tongue out moved over her and lowering himself placed his cock between her legs and at her entrance. Diana instantly grabbed it and guided it forward until the blunt head spread her inner lips and she then released him and bucked her hips at the cock, getting several inches embedded. The dog, feeling the tight tunnel clamping around his cock, powered forward and slammed his entire nine inch cock into the bitch below him.

Only his knot had not gained entrance but several more thrusts and he felt her lips close over his shaft behind his knot. He paused and allowed it to fill with blood and Diana continued to rotate her hips and grind on the shaft. She also increased her suction and tongue lapping on the cock in her mouth and had just gotten him into her throat and began to milk him with those muscles when she felt his hot scalding cum erupt down her throat and into her belly.

The dog in her cunt, feeling he was now knotted and sealing the bitch began his frenzied short thrusts and Diana felt his cum painting her cuntal walls. Grabbing the dog in her mouths testicles, she gently squeezed as she continued to suck, attempting to make sure she had emptied him. As she milked both dogs to complete satisfaction for them and herself she heard someone approaching and then recognized Alexander's voice when he spoke.

"Get all these dogs out of here and then these two when they are finished and our slut bitch releases them," she heard. The dog fucking her removed his cock with a loud pop and Diana felt his cum running down her slit over her puckered rosebud and pooling below her as she gave a final suck and lick and released the cock in her mouth. She looked up at Alexander and an escort of Royal bodyguards and saw that several held the reins of war horses.

Her left hand began scooping up doggie cum and she licked it clean as her right continued to hammer three fingers into her now vacant hole.

"My King, what can this worthless slut do for you now?" Diana asked as she smiled up at him. "Do your war horses need serviced now? Would you like to see this animal bitch suck one of them off?" Alexander looked down at the sex crazy slut he had created.

"I want more than one serviced, whore," he spat at her. "Get up on your knees, and crawl outside and then up onto the raised dais now." Diana complied and when she was on the dais she looked out over a crowd of thousands of Alexander's troops and camp followers looking at her. The dais was raised about five feet so on her hands and knees she was about eye level with the crowd.

"People," Alexander shouted to the crowd as he stood before the Amazon looking over the crowd. "Our Amazon Princess slut, Diana, has shown us what whores the Amazon truly are. You have watched as she serviced my Royal bodyguard and I think every dog in this camp over the past several days." The crowd roared in appreciation of the Amazon's show and Diana gave them a huge grin as she licked her lips.

"I think she would like to have larger cocks, don't you?" he called when the crows had quieted. Again the crowd roared their approval and Diana nodded her head to them. Alexander had to wait almost five minutes to be heard by anyone again.

"So Princess Slut of the Amazon," he yelled. "How would you like to begin to service our war horses?" Diana knew he wanted the crowd to hear her response and so yelled in turn.

"Bring them on oh Mighty Alexander. I will suck and fuck your war horses for your enjoyment and that of your people. I will show you all what a First Princess Slut of the Amazon can do," she yelled. The crowd's screams of their approval of her response lasted ten minutes as four war horses were led onto the dais with her. Two were led off to the side as the other two were lead to her.

Diana crawled between the two and rose onto her knees. She reached out and grabbed a sheath in each hand and then began stroking. As the heads began to emerge, she continued stroking them and began to lick the heads. A few licks on one and she would go to the other and then back again. Soon there was enough exposed for her to begin to suck on them. Finally she had two eighteen inch cocks, rock hard, waiting for her. She chose one and crawled under it as a bench was brought out. The horse was encouraged to put his front hooves on it and then two Nubian female slaves got on the dais. One grabbed the horse covering Diana by his cock and lined it up with the raised ass of the Amazon and began to feed it into her cunt. The other grabbed the other horses' cock and got him positioned and then pulled it to the side and placed the tip in her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.