Princess Diana and Alexander the Great - Cover

Princess Diana and Alexander the Great

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 3: Return To Alexander

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Return To Alexander - Princess Diana, later to be known as Wonder Woman,attempts to delay Alexander the Great's invasion of India.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Princess Diana rode into the encampment of Alexander III of Macedonia, also known as Alexander the Great, with two days to spare on her promise of returning within 60. The day before her arrival a messenger from General Craterus had arrived and reported the General and fresh troops were still another three and a half to four months from arrival. General Craterus had been ordered to bring 20,000 fresh troops to Alexander and had about 12,000 raised at this time.

The Royal Guard had instantly brought the Amazon Princess before their King, who was anxiously awaiting her arrival. Diana looked at the King and as she bowed her head in respect, her eyes swept over his loins and saw the rising pole under his robes.

"Oh Great King," she said, "I have returned as promised. I bring word from my Queen on our previous discussion. If I might have a private audience with you?"

"The last time we had a private discussion, you proved to me that you had no intent or weapon with which to assassinate me," Alexander returned.

Diana stood and smiled at the King as her hand rose to her brooch and released the fastening of her toga which immediately fell into a pool at her feet. Diana stepped forward from it two steps, turned her back to Alexander and then bending at the waist, picked it up. She stayed in that position for a minute as Alexander stared at her exposed womanhood and puckered asshole.

"Yes," he thought, "I shall have both of those holes as well as her mouth, if the Amazon really expects me to do their favor." Diana finally straightened up and turned back to face Alexander.

"Now if the guard will take my toga again and leave, we can discuss our business, ' Diana said as she smiled at the sight of the fully erect manhood of Alexander.

Alexander ordered the guard to do that and also told them to take the pouch slung over the Amazon Princess's shoulder. Diana had forgotten the pouch and the potion inside it. She had not yet taken that potion and needed to do so before giving herself to Alexander.

"Please Great King, I need to keep the pouch," she said as a guard started to remove it from her.

"Why, Princess, should I allow you to keep something that could conceal a weapon?" Alexander asked.

"There is something there I need before I can fulfill the King's wishes and obey my Queen's orders," she answered.

"Remove it and bring it to me," Alexander ordered. The guard pulled the strap over Diana's head and brought the pouch to his King. Alexander opened it and looked inside.

"There's some food and, what is this?" he asked as he lifted the vial from the pouch. "Is this poison to be given to me?"

"No my King," Diana hurriedly replied. This might turn bad if she didn't hurry and allay his fears of assassination. "It's water from my home. Give it to me and I will drink it to show that poisoning your Highness is not in the thoughts of the Amazon." Alexander gave the vial to the guard who returned and handed it to Diana. Breathing a sigh of relief, she took the vial, removed the stopper, and drank the entire contents,

"Now," she thought as she remembered the feel of his manhood in her hand, "my eggs are infertile for a week and I can let him have my body, fully, freely and hopefully frequently."

Alexander watched her stopper the empty vial and handed the pouch back to a guard and gestured for everyone to leave Diana and him alone. As soon as they had privacy Alexander looked at the Amazon as he stood and dropped his robes to his feet, standing nude before the naked Princess Diana.

"So, what offers does your mother and Queen, make for my delay in the invasion of India?" he asked as he sat back down on the throne. Diana started forward with a smile on her face.

"My Queen offers you the free use of this body for seven days," Diana replied as she sank to her knees between his spread legs, grasped his manhood and began to stroke. "This body will fulfill all your sexual needs, whenever and as often as you like. We just have to have our relations in private." Diana then lowered her head, opened her mouth and licked on the head of Alexander's shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.