Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 239

The Brit called Jeremy from the airport in Capitol City. He walked across the terminal building to speak to me. "Sylvia, Jeremy just told they finalized the vote count. The recount is finished and the election has been certified. Girl you won by more than two hundred votes. You split the vote and got enough from each one to win."

"Holy shit I never though I would win. I took the job baby sitting the shipment of those missiles, because I never thought I could win, not really. Shit, I have to learn how to be Sheriff," I said.

"You will do fine," The Brit said.

"Brit this shit with the Swamp Dog, it has to be over," I said.

"That's fine, we just wont ask you any more," The Brit said.

"Okay, but if you ever need me, I'm there no matter what," I said.

"No matter what, I know. You should know that goes for all of us as well," he said. I nodded my head. "What about Kara?"

"Who? I never met anyone by that name," I said.

"What do you know about the Miami Mafia," he asked.

"I'm one hundred percent sure they are a myth, like vampires or something," I said.

"Porno movies?" He asked.

"I'm sorry those accusations were tossed about during the elections. If they can prove I broke some law, not someone's moral code but some actually law, then I'll take it serious."

"So you are really going to change your ways?" he asked.

"I'm sure as hell going to try," I said.

"Good for you, the old way was going to get you killed. It was just a matter of when and where." The Brit took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Won't be near as much fun, but it might be more satisfying."

"Yeah," I said.

The end of Sylvia Porter as we know her.

Sheriff Porter starts tomorrow with Chapter One

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.