Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 199

"I think I'll save that for next time," I said.

A few minutes later, I stood on the porch and watched her leave my property. After she had been gone for a few minutes, I locked the property up tight, and went into town. It was late morning when I arrived at the pub. I went inside and found the pub open under the management of Jeremy.

"Jeremy how is Allen doing?" I asked.

"He is doing fine, good of you to ask." It was a comment on my not having called daily for the last few days. He didn't know how hard it was not to call. It was too easy to monitor cell phone calls, and he had the SBI, State Patrol, and probably the Fish and Game's temporary offices in the house to monitor. If they chose to do so.

"Jeremy, I assume you know that if Allen had needed anything, or just wanted something, I could and would have been here in five minutes, even if it meant coming wrapped in a towel. I also hope you know what would happen, if he needed me and you didn't call." I said. He thoughtfully nodded his head. "And I might add the same goes for you."

"I'm sorry Sylvia, I know that. Allen has been difficult to live with lately. He checks that big mysterious bulletin board and curses. Frankly I think he wants to take a more active role in solving your problem." Jeremy said.

"Well maybe I have good news," I said. "Let me talk to him a bit alone."

I went up the stairs to the second floor, which was their home of course. The Brit was sitting at their fancy, fancy dinning table drinking tea. "How you feeling old man?" I asked.

"I expect you know, How did you feel, three days or four days in?" he asked.

"That good huh?" I asked.

"Yeah that bad," He said. "I heard you talking to Jeremy, what's the good news?"

"BeeBee Queen came bye my place. She doesn't have an army, just a bunch of retired cops. It would be the Keystone cop vs the army rangers," I suggested. "Plus we agreed that there should be a mutual reduction of hostilities. I explained why it was safer not to get involved with her, and she understood, Then I explained why it was safer for her not to get involved with us again. She understands that as well, so I'm sure our problems with her are over.

"You really feel that it is over?" The Brit asked.

"Yeah, but it has made me question the whole organized nature of the beast. I have no problem killing a guy who fits out profile, but what I have a problem with is someone else knowing about it. So I'm going to rethink this. Meantime I have lots of other projects going. I can keep myself busy.

"I was a little freaked by BeeBee," The Brit said. "Maybe I can learn some new skills along with you,"

"Maybe so. You keep working on getting better and I have something to keep an eye on out at the farm," I said.

"Well, if you need any help, I can do a turn babysitting I think," he said.

"I haven't gotten to that stage yet, but I will be there soon. For now you work on getting over this shit and then we will get back to work." I promised.

I left the pub and drove directly back to my farm, for lack of a better term. When I arrived I went to the shed on wheels. In the rear of the building were two brand new 32 gal plastic trash cans that would hold my mash while it worked off.

I was working off only 10 gallons for the trial run though. It was working off in a ten gallon granny's apartment sized trash can. It sat right inside the door of the storage building, so it was easy to check. I quickly determined that it likely had two more days cooking time.

With nothing better to do I made sure I could get water up to the storage building from the creek and that it was cold and clean. It didn't need to be pure but it did need to be clean enough not to clog the pumps. I was using a bilge pump to keep the tank under the lean to shed filled with creek water.

To get the water from the reservoir tank to the cooling coil I had decided to use a gravity feed since I could mount the reservoir tank higher the the bed of the trailer. I still had time to add an outlet at the bottom of the reservoir for a drain line to the cooling condenser. I hooked it all up with plastic fish tank hoses. I hooked on of them to the orange water cooler spout hole at the bottom of the cooler and ran it back to the creek. When I finished at the end of that day I turned on the pump in the creek and the water flowed. I just had to add some hose clamps to stop the drips.

The worst thing about the system was that it would only produce two gallon every eight or so hours. So those two gallons better have a hell of a mark up on them. All I can do is try, was my thought that second day after I visited The Brit. I had a good night's sleep. That was thanks to an intense interactive fantasy, and masturbation experience.

What I think men don't understand is that sometime for a woman it's just better to masturbate than bother to go find a man and risk getting killed or contracting some disease. Yeah most any women can find a man somewhere, of some sort, but sometimes victor the vibrator is a better choice. No matter your feelings on the subject, I went to the storage building during the daylight hours the next day to start the cooking. I was well rested and relaxed.

I filled the large 44 quart cooker with nine of the ten gallons of mash. I used a plastic iced tea pitcher to dip from one container to the other. Then I poured it into the cooker through a strainer. Even though it had been strained I added two pounds of the ground marijuana stalks to the mixture. The mash was by no means clear, but it didn't have to be, I hoped. When it was almost full, I clamped the lid back on top of pressure cooker. When it was on tight, I screwed the connector from the cooker to the worm in place. It all looked secure so I checked the worm. It was wound around the inside of a ten gallon orange water cooler left over from my alcohol blending days. That condenser had the plastic tube from the bottom outlet to the creek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.