Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 189

We finished the second bottle of peppermint shine, before I finished my story. All of the story except the part about the 'Murder Inc lookalike' The Brit and a few others ran with me. We promised not to tell anyone else about that endeavor. Since we promise each other to take no money from it, we couldn't call it a business.

So Andrew and I took a drive into town to pick up his big ass SUV. The thing was almost as big as phase one of my house. We dropped off his SUV and we went sight seeing. He had promised to stop by to pick up the Brit and Jeremy so we did that first. We stopped by an old grists mill that had been turned into a fancy restaurant. It was on the far side of Dobson. It had to be to get enough people to pay those prices.

"I heard good things about this place guys, but I have never personally been here," I said.

"I have also heard good things about it they have a fancy French menu. It's supposed to be modeled on a French restaurant that actually exists somewhere there." Jeremy said.

"Modeled on a restaurant that exists somewhere else in the world none of us have ever been. God, do we live in a place with nothing to recommend it or what," I said.

"I don't care where the food comes from, just so it is good," Andrew said.

"Here, here," The Brit agreed.

'Okay we will sit on the terrace and pay twice what the food is worth and be waited on by chubby teenagers with southern accents trying to pronounce the French food items," Andrew said it with the dry wit that three out of the four of us shared.

"My God," Andrew said once we were seated. "They have rabbit stew, that's what lapin a la cocotte is he explained to me." They all liked to explain things to me like that because I was always interested and never took offense at their assuming I didn't know things like it.

"Well if it has been boned and comes with bread, I'll try it," I said. I also made a face when The Brit made a face. "We can't all be world travelers,"

"Why not just tell the girl to bring you the tourist's special," he suggested.

"Andrew kick his ass, so I don't have to kill him," I said.

"If you get my Allen hurt, I'll scratch you eyes out," Jeremy said with a giggle.

"In that case tell your friend to stop talking down to me," I said equally as bitchy as Jeremy. Then I laughed at them all. I was tapping into the below the surface humor, See The Brit, Andrew, and I were all fair game for that rough humor but Jeremy wasn't part of it. I would not hurt him and I would not allow anyone else to either. Jeremy was part of the group but he wasn't part of The Group. It's just the way things were. I wasn't sure he realized it. So it was best we just move on.

"So what do you want to do after dinner?" Jeremy said.

The kid just wouldn't give up I thought. "No offense Jeremy but I think I'm going to take Andrew home and screw his brains out. You are welcome to come watch," I said.

"Wouldn't you like desert first," Andrew asked.

"Sure Brit, get me something chocolate and sticky," I said.

"Get this woman a chocolate tart," Andrew ordered.

"That's what you need," I said with a laugh. "What I need might be a chocolate soldier,"

"let's not go there at all," The Brit said.

It was about ten o'clock and everybody was getting on everybody else's nerves. " We need to head on back to County Seat," I suggested.

"Yeah, I need to get back and check on the pub," The Brit said. I squeezed his arm as if to say thank you for not objecting, It the conversation continued someone was likely to loose their cool.

When we got back to County Seat about twenty minutes later we dropped The Brit and Jeremy off. We left them with a promise, "Hey we will meet you guys at the Cafe on the Square for breakfast in the morning." I said.

"Sounds good to me." The Brit said. Jeremy was noticeably quiet, which was fine with me.

When Andrew and I got back to the Box House he asked, "Do you have any more of that peppermint shine?"

"I've got some," I said with a pleased smile. I was glad he liked it. Between us we finished half a 10oz bottle. It was midnight when he followed me to bed.

I have to admit I was skeptical when he made a move on me. Even so I returned his kisses and stroked his damp cock. As I stroked it, his cock got harder and even damper. He was feeling my vagina while I stroked his cock. I don't usually think like that but he had me more in touch with my less than lady side.

When he rolled on top of me I guided his cock into my pussy. I thought of it just like that. I am sure I was moaning the same things. Then out of the blue he said, "Damn Sylvia, you are the best fuck I ever had. Damn it I love you."

"Shut up and fuck me Andrew," I said. "God if you love me fuck me." I could feel him driving into me. He was driving to the bottom of my pussy, then I tried to pull him even deeper. We weren't just doing it. we were rutting like animals. I couldn't help it I screamed in pain when I orgasmed. He fought to get away from me because he said I was smothering him. I had no idea I had pulled his face that tight against my small breast.

"Son of a bitch, are we fucking or fighting?" he asked.

"Sometimes it seems like the same thing," I said. "Go to sleep Andrew tomorrow is another day."

The first thing when the sun came in the next morning I slipped into my shower stall and tried to bring my dragging body back to life. I sure hoped Andrew didn't want to fuck. And I thought in those words which wasn't like me at all. I couldn't help it, Andrew had me all confused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.