Deputy Porter
Chapter 180

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

For the next five days I lived in a bikini. It was really a pair of panties. The top on me was nothing but a pretense at modesty. I had barely a bump in the cloth to show it's purpose, I did put on a skirt and tee shirt for dinner a couple of nights. The guys were in jeans and swimsuits, since that was about all available in the shops.

For five days I did very little but sleep and relax. Yeah I took it up the rear from The Brit more than once. I also took a lot of grief from Karl because I wouldn't screw him. There were plenty of willing girls on board, but he really didn't have a winning personality. Which was fine for the business he was in.

I went to one of the lounges after dinner. I got a glimpse of The Brit with a pretty boy and was a little disappointed. I knew deep down that it was my faulty. The Brit owed me nothing and I knew he was basically a gay leaning bisexual with absolutely no obligation to me whatsoever. I could handle that. Okay Maybe I could handle that.

On the last night I got drunk but I wasn't drunk enough to screw Karl. I was drunk enough to get picked up by a kid barely old enough to vote. Not only was he too young too vote he was too young to last. I wasn't in his cabin more than an hour. Truth is I expected his mom to walk in any minute, and I think he did as well.

In our stateroom I found Karl and a female of questionable age and morals, They were all in one of the beds occupied by the men. I was in the second bed alone,

"I wasn't sure you were coming back," The Brit explained.

"I wasn't sure you were either at least not alone." I said. "So what happened?" I asked.

"The guy was a wbore. How about with you?" he asked.

"The kid was about eighteen. I took off my top and he came. I figured his mother might want to come back to the cabin so I left," I said.

"Well it's better than a third world country's jail, but I'm not sure a Caribbean cruise is for us," The Brit replied.

"Well you and me are going to have to find something to do to keep from being bored silly. That pub is not very exciting." I replied.

"Neither is bidding on storage lockers. It is even more dull than running a bar." The Brit said.

"How about 'murder inc'. I suggested.

"We need to keep an open mind. We are not in any hurry here," The Brit said.

"Well by tomorrow night you will be back in town and back in your bar with Jeremy. All will be right with the world." I suggested.

"And exactly who will you be with," The Brit asked.

"Hell Brit, I do better alone. I don't bored as quickly," I said with a smile.

"I have a feeling boring you is not all that healthy," The Brit Said.

When I got off the cruise ship at the Port of Miami there was a crew of reporters waiting from the fox network. They wanted a comment on the president's statement about what happened. They kind of reminded us that we owed it to them. My reaction to the incident was that the idea that it was a peaceful demonstration was bullshit. That was just the government's attempt to hide the truth, so people wouldn't demand action. Something they obviously had a fear of doing. That's my personal reaction to what happened during the so called peaceful street demonstration.

I sure hoped the TV people had enough at that point and were ready to leave us alone. I gave them what they wanted. The three of us went out to the airport in a shared taxi.

"What do you think is the best way to get home?" The Brit asked me.

"I usually take a flight on a plane landing closest to County Seat then rent a car," I suggested.

"Then let's do that and share the rent on the car," he suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "But I need to stop and get some weapons. Since I am an embarrassment to the government, they may be making plans to have us disappear,

"True, we can but a shotgun an any sporting good store on the way," The Brit Suggested.

"That would sure make me feel better," I suggested.

We flew from the international airport in Miami, to a regional airport nearest to County Seat. From that airport we rented a Ford family sedan for the drive home, We could have managed with a smaller car since we had no luggage of which to speak.

We stopped at a big box store on the way out of town and I bought a breakdown single barrel shotgun. I didn't plan on anything more than having it handy, if I needed to makes someone think twice,

The drive on into our mountain home was about three hours. Once we got home The Brit dropped me at the the Box House, I decided I wanted to change some things. I decided that before I even went into the tiny box. Since me and Tomas know how to build it now, it should be pretty simple, I thought.

I opened the door before The Brit left. I waved and he went inside, To my great surprise the box was warm even though I had been gone for a almost a week. I had been gone but the place hadn't been empty.

I looked around and asked the guy holding the gun on me, "How did you get inside?"

"I found your emergency exit. I just asked my self what I would do and the hidden exit came to mind," he said.

I guess that's reasonable, but why are you here," I asked.

"Well, if I was a cop, I would want to know all you know about your friend, The one who went into the water," He said.

"That would be a shame," I replied.

"Why is that?" he asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.