Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 172

I rode the bike very early every morning. It was barely light out most morning when I began. Time passed slowly while Agent Lisa Morris did her thing. Then on a Friday, when I got back from my ride, Agent Morris was sitting in her car in my drive.

"Well hello, are you Lisa or Agent Morris this morning?" I asked.

"I'm Lisa, I just came to say goodbye. We are giving the investigation back to the Sheriff. We have done all we can do, now it's just slog is out and hope for the break that will never come." she said.

"Oh, why do you say that," I asked.

"Let's go inside and have that cup of coffee," she said to me.

I opened the big heavy steel outside doors. She went inside first then I followed and closed the glass patio door behind us. Once I was in the kitchen I started the single cup coffee maker. I turned to her and learned back to the counter,

Lisa kissed me way too passionately for 7AM even if was Friday. "I have been dreaming of doing that. Now that you are officially not a suspect, I can do it," she said.

I knew better than to ask her why I was no longer a suspect. I just returned her kiss and clutched her hips. She began to grind against me as I kissed her. I could feel her big soft breasts flatten against me. I could only wonder what it felt like, since I barely had any breasts at all. Even so I could feel them being compressed and it was a comfortable feeling for me. I wondered if it was for her as well. Okay I only thought of that later. At the moment I was living from minute to minute.

Since I knew how strong the cabinets where I tore her panties off before I sat her up on the eating counter. Once I had her up there I forced her legs apart then I bent to the task of licking her clit till she came. Once I had her body moving to music only she heard, I bent even lower and slipped my tongue inside her soaking body. She covered my face with her lubricant and I continued to work her body to a fever pitch.

When she had enough she pulled me up and kiss my sticky face all over. She kiss and licked my face until I was as much a wreck as she was. When she finally slipped her finger into my shorts and brought me to the giant orgasm I craved, we relaxed together. She spoke first.

"How about that coffee," she said with the kind of smile that only one thing in this world could produce. It was the smile of a satisfied woman.

"Sure," I said moving away from the breakfast bar. "So are you really going to do that and leave?"

"I couldn't do that till I left." she admitted.

"So do you know who killed Mary Ellen?" I asked.

"We found a couple of vague ties to organized crime, so we think it might have been a professional hit. We just can't find who was behind it." she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"You should know your name came up in the investigation," she added.

I began to wonder, if I was being played. "Oh really," I said calmly. It was a calm no one could feel, when a cop said your name came up in a murder investigation, especially if you did the deed. "Why would you look at me. I mean Mary Ellen and I knew each other. We were sorta in business together, but other than that we didn't have much of a relationship." I said.

"Well it was the business you were in. She had some pretty rough images of you." she said.

"Sure, but I'm no shrinking violet. I knew she had them and I told her to put them on the net. I didn't want her blackmailing me. The fact that she had images of me sucking cock on the net helped me in the undercover work I did for you guys," I said. "It really was a win win situation."

"In the end that the conclusion we came to. As far as we could find out from her little girl friend, you two were never involved romantically." She left the question dangling. I knew she was still working the case even if it were unofficial.

"If you are asking if I ever fucked her, the answer is no. I don't mix business with pleasure," I said. Then I added, "You shouldn't either."

"What does that mean," she asked.

"It means, you might not be taping but you are still being agent Morris," I said with a laugh.

"Yes I am, but it's just follow up. We really have moved on to organized crime. We think they made her transfer funds to her cameramen to throw us off the track. But anyone could have done it, and the boys seemed to not really understand it. They also had alibis," she said.

"That's good for them," I said not feeling at all that way.

"Yes they were out filming for the new season of their documentary, which is also illegal. By the way that is you in the documentary." It wasn't a question it was a statement of fact."

"Did they tell you they ever tasted the 'moonshine' I made?" I asked.

"They said you wouldn't let them." she said.

"No because it was all a set up. I was repackaging Vodka," I said. " Or just pretending to sell and it was water. It was all about the documentary, not the liquor."

"You can prove that?" she asked.

"I think you have to prove something, not me." I said.

"Well that doesn't matter because I really will be gone today. I just stopped by to say goodbye," Lisa Morris said to me. She handed me the coffee cup planted a sloppy kiss on me and left. The investigation of Mary Ellen's death was for intents and purposes over.

To be honest it didn't seem as though it was a very thorough investigation. And what the hell were her ties to organized crime. That seemed pretty far out there, unless the ties were before she came to live in County Seat. That was possible I suppose.

After Lisa left I felt a little let down. I couldn]t find anything that interested me. I honest to god gave some thought to robbing a bank. Anything to break the monotony of the moment. Then I thought about the day after and decided that I didn't want to be on the run the rest of my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.