Deputy Porter
Chapter 164

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"Twelve hundred." he said.

I looked him in the eye and repeated, "When I said it. it was my final offer, I meant it. Don't came back tomorrow and say you will take it." I headed to the door.

"I want to see the color of your money first," he said.

I wanted to tell him what a fuck he was. I also wanted to tell him that his wife had good sense, but what I did was pull out my wad of hundreds. "Satisfied?" I asked.

"You are a smart mouthed bitch, I could just take the money," he said.

"That my friend, would be the worst decision of your life," I said looking at him hard.

"Okay, lets go to the finance company," he suggested.

We drove the car to the finance company in the plaza. There was a very nice young lady who handled the bank transfer, then found the title for me. She signed the release and then notarized it. "If you want, you can take this to the registration office in Dobson and it will be all transfered today.

"Fair enough," I said to her.

The previous owner of the car walked out of the finance company, and started to get in the car. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I asked

"What you ain't going to drive me home?" he asked.

"No, this smart mouth bitch is not going to drive you home. Matter of fact, if I ever see you again, I might carve you up. My advice is that you is, take that thousand in your pocket and call a cab." I drove off with his tag still on the car.

I drove the little car home. I parked it in the grass behind my house. Just in case the asshole came looking for it. I got a call around midnight from The Monk.

"So you bought that cruiser?" he asked.

"Yeah, but that guy is a first class asshole," I said.

"Hey, it was just business. He did mention that you were a bitch. I told him yeah you were, but you were my bitch. I think you have seen the end of him," Monk said.

"Honey, for his sake I hope you are right," I said with a laugh.

"When we gonna do that lovin' thing again?" he asked.

"No time soon, night and thanks Monk," I said.

After my 5AM ride on the bike the next day, I drove the cruiser to the junk yard. I wasn't worried about being stopped I still had the asshole's tag on the car.

"I came to get my plate off the Toy," I said to Tim's man.

"No problem, you want me to move it to the cruiser, you drove up in?" he asked.

"Sure that would be fine," I said.

I sat in the parking lot with the asshole's tag on the seat. I called and had my insurance policy updated. Then I made the boring drive to Dobson and waited in line to get the paperwork for the state completed. I decided I would just leave the assholes tags at The Monk's shop.

I kissed Monk and groped him as a reward for all his help. He Said, "That ain't no where near enough for all I done for you."

"Just keep track and I'll pay up one day." I promised.

I was pretty much settled into the house and had determined that the car was doing well by the weekend. I removed the back seat making the cruiser a little panel truck, I had picked up several things form the home depot just to see how it did. It was excellent.

By 8AM Saturday I had tested everything about the car and the house for bugs, Glitches and anomalies and they both seemed to check out. I was thrilled. So I went to the grocery store for real. I filled my freezer with frozen dinners and I stocked my kitchen shelves with food. The house, because of it's abundant storage areas, began to take on the look of a vacationer's cabin. Almost everything was stored right out in the open.

Since I had only the .38 and I could afford other guns, I had for days been thinking of purchasing some additional fire power. Since I couldn't get anything but revolvers in the .38 I thought it might be time to move on. So I began my research, as I always did, with the Internet. I began with ammunition that could be used in hand guns and rifles. I wanted to be able to walk into a Walmart and pick up the ammunition without any hassle and use it in either my rifle or the pistol I chose to replace the .38.

I couldn't find even one of the hand guns I wanted in any local store, so I went to Walmart for the rifle. I bought a bolt action magazine fed .22 magnum rifle for under 200 bucks there. It was a name brand, so I was satisfied. I left the Plaza after a quick lunch and drove the forty five minutes to the next town of any size. Even Dobson was too small to have real gun store.

The larger town had one gun shop, which had a large number of firearms. "So what can I do for you little lady," the arrogant clerk asked. I didn't want to argue with a man who was bearing a firearm, so I didn't say what was on my mind. Instead I said, "Do you trade guns?"

"Sure what you got," he asked.

Since I had taken the pistol our of my cargo pants in the car, it was in the plastic grocery bag I handed him. "I want to trade this in on another pistol." I said simply.

"Nice, this is a beauty." he said. "So you looking for something with a little more punch or more rounds. Something like a Glock 22 or what?"

"What you got in a short barrel .22 magnum?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.