Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 159

The Brit and I spent our last night together sleeping alone only a few feet apart. It was five when I awoke on the Saturday. I knew I never had him, but it sure felt like I was losing a lover. I looked at him faking being asleep and just left the room.

I was pretty unhappy as I rode the two wheeler along the dark roads for two hours. I stayed off the busy roads until the sun came up. Finally the two hours was done. I was in no hurry to do anything, so I stopped at Hardee's and went inside.

There weren't any deputies inside. but there were two highway patrolmen. I recognized them but not as friends. I had seen them before, but I sat alone. It just sucked to be eating alone again. I spilled the coffee on the table and said aloud but under my breath, "Cocksucker."

Yeah I was frustrated, and any first year psych student will tell you. Frustration leads to aggression. Yeah I admit that I was looking for trouble. I wanted to get it out of my system, before I met Jeremy.

I called The Brit. "Hey what you doing now?" I asked.

"I'm sitting in a tub of hot water. So what do you need?" he asked.

"I'm at Hardee's and just finished breakfast. How about you come out to the house and give me a ride back. I would like to leave the bike out here." I said.

"Have you got a lock for it?" he asked.

"Nobody will steal it while I go back and forth. I have a chain and lock for it, but I left them at the apartment." I had always locked it to a porch post at the apartment. Nobody ever bothered it there. I wasn't expecting anyone to even know I had a bike hidden behind the shipping crate.

"Okay give me a few minutes to dress," he said.

I went over to open the house. I left the bike leaning against the rear of the house. When I went inside, I noticed it had a definite chill about it. The apartment hadn't had that much chill when I left. Sometime during the night the apartment's furnace must have come on. The house had no heat source and it was noticeable. For the time being I planned to use a couple of electric ceramic portable furnaces. I could pick them up for about a thousand dollars cheaper than a furnace.

We had installed three 20 amp circuits with that kind of flexibility in mind. Houses use 15amp circuits normally. Three separate circuits in a building the size of the container was unusual enough. It was especially unusual that they be 20 amp ones.

I sat in the chilly house waiting for The Brit. I knew the first stop of the day would be Walmart for heaters. They should be on sale right now, since it was summer. Of course there might not be any available either.

The Brit pulled up and handed me a coffee cup. "Thought you might want this," he said.

"Thanks, but I'm not over feeling hurt, you know," I said honestly.

"Yeah, believe me I know. But even if it's a brother sister relationship, it's better than losing you completely," he said.

"Yea but I never let my brother butt fuck me," I said with a laugh.

"God that sounds so disgusting," The Brit said with a laugh as well. I didn't even go into the apartment, I just got my car and went to Walmart. I bought two small ceramic heaters first thing. I rolled the cart over to were the twenty inch box fans sat. I put one of them in the buggy as well. I would make the decision later to buy an air condition, if I needed one. I was pretty sure I would need one.

I was about to check out, when I saw the appliances. I took a look at their smallest refrigerator. The smallest one they had wasn't really all that small.

We had left three feet at the end of the 'eat on' counter for the refrigerator. So I was good for most any size. I decided to go to the home depot store for a look before I committed to anything at all. I didn't need one immediately. but very soon I would. Like the first of the next week which was about the soonest I could get it delivered anyway.

I dropped off my purchases, then went back to the apartment to see what the plan was to be. When I got there, I noticed that it was almost noon. Damn, I thought where had the morning gone.

The Brit sat on my sofa watching TV. He looked nervous. "So Brit how about the coffee maker, Do you want me to leave the big one? It works fine. I just don't use it any more."

"If you are going to toss it anyway, leave it," he said.

"Okay, would you help me carry the Microwave down to the car. Then I'll clean out the refrigerator and get the dishes and stuff." I really had no idea how much crap I had accumulated. I filled the car with just kitchen stuff.

It was three when I got back from unloading it at the house. It took me two trips to carry the storage boxes. We didn't unload them before putting them into my small Toyota. The Brit didn't want to leave the apartment since he wasn't sure when Jeremy would arrive. Without a truck it took me six trips to do what I could have done with one, if I had a pickup.

When I went back after dark for a load of shine, Jeremy had arrived. He was a very effeminate young man of about twenty-five or so. He seemed to be very sweet and he even helped me fill my car with the last of my possessions except the trike. "Hey Brit, can I leave the trike till tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure why not sell it to me," he asked.

"Go have one built for yourself," I said.

"I am sure you would get a better price than me," he said with a grin.

I had a comment on the tip of my tongue, but I didn't let it out. I took the last of the apartment stuff to the house. Even though I was exhausted, I soldiered on and put things pretty much in their place. It was bedtime when I finished. I made a bed from the sofa and fell onto it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.