Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 156

"So what do you want to do tonight," I asked.

"Do you have any normal friends?" he asked.

"What do you mean by normal," I asked.

"Friends who live in a house with a white picket fence. A couple of kids in the back yard playing. That kind of friends," He asked.

"I lost them all when I left the department to go undercover. I just didn't cultivate them when I came back. Then your Colonel Martin came to drag me off, to do god knows what. The short answer would have been, no I don't." I replied.

"Okay where did the ones you had hang out back when you had some?" he asked.

"There are a couple of places where my friends from the old days go on a Saturday night," I answered.

"Then let's go there," He said.

"You want to go to a cop bar?" I asked.

"God no, they might have papers on us. How about one of the places you sold your stuff to," he said.

"How do you feel about motorcycle bars," I asked.

"Lets do it," he said.

We did stop for dinner, then we went to the club Monk turned me onto. The Brit and I walked in. The owner and the bartender both knew me. The bartender was a tough ass chick with huge breasts.

"Hello there Sylvie," she said.

"Hello Gloria, how about a couple of beers," I said.

When she put the to beers down, it was accompanied by, "Whose your friend. He is cute."

"This ugly bastard is Brit," I said.

"Pleased to meet you," she said.

"Likewise, I'm sure," The Brit said.

"My God Sylvie, he talks fancy," Gloria said.

"Yeah he does," I said with a smile.

"Talks like a fagot," a biker who was also standing at the bar said.

"Wonder how he will explain a fagot putting his greasy ass in the hospital?" The Brit said to me.

"I expect he want much like to admit that," I replied.

The greasy biker lunged at The Brit who side stepped him and then turned him backwards and wrapped his arm around his throat. He had the other hand on the man's chin. "Now lad, I can brake your fucking neck, or I can turn you loose and you can but me a drink," The Brit explained.

During that one minute fight no one had time to make a move, but they suddenly came to life. I drew the .38 and considered who I would shoot first.

"Now guys, I suggest we buy these two a drink before the shooting starts." the owner said. It took a full minute but everything did calm down.

"No harm done," The Brit said.

One of the bikers walk up to the bar. The Brit turned to him. "I got a fully restored Norton WWII motor bike. I'll bet you would love to see that."

"Is it for sale," The Brit asked.

"No it ain't," the biker said.

"Then, I would love to see it. If it was for sale I couldn't look at it." The Brit said with a laugh. "Do you know what I really need. I need a good electrician, who can do some work for me either tomorrow or Monday."

"I know one of them too," I can give him a call, if you want.

"I would like that very much," Then he turned to me. "It would really be nice to get that settled tonight."

Fifteen minutes later the biker with the Norton returned. "Big Mike said he would meet you at your building site tomorrow after church."

"I do appreciate that." The Brit said.

I'll bring that Norton by there and show it off a little," the biker added. Then he said to me, "Sylvia we don't see near enough of you. Those boys in Dobson were talking about you."

"I wouldn't be a bit surprised," I said with a laugh. I had to tell the Brit something, so I added, "They must miss there entertainment." To his credit the Brit didn't need any further explanation.

We stayed there for a couple of more beers and some talk about motorcycles, then we went home. Saturday night was a repeat of Friday except I orgasmed while The Brit was in my backside. That was something new and weird, but I didn't tell him that.

The next morning I left him faking sleep just as the previous day. I rode the bike till seven thirty then pulled into the drive. I parked the bike beside the garage. I got to watch The Brit run up the drive from the street. He came very quickly for a man his size.

"So what you planning for today," he said.

"Well I was going to do laundry, but now I have to meet the electrician at 1PM," I said.

"No you don't, I can meet him. You want regular house type wiring with an outlet every few feet. You want two overhead lights. One at each end of the box." The Brit said.

"No wiring on the back wall That is where the plumbing fixture go. I don't want to mix electricity with water under any circumstances." I said.

"Okay I have this covered. You have to learn to trust people to do some things for you Sylvia." he said.

"Okay you take care of the wiring, and I'll wash your dirty clothes," I said.

Sunday night we ate out and nothing happened. The fact that nothing sexual happened was more than alright with me. My butt hurt and I felt like I needed to go, all day long. Hell I had felt that way for two days in a row. We did sleep together, but it wasn't sexual.

I saw a two by four, with wires attached.extending from the ground on Monday morning.when we arrived at the site. "What the fuck is that," I asked.

"That is a saw service, I think Big Mike called it. He said he can't do the wiring till the walls are framed in. We have some neat things planned for that, but we need power for saws." The Brit informed me. "Oh yeah you owe me two hundred dollars for the saw service. I know you would hate to owe me anything."

Tomas arrived and handed me a receipt from the Home Depot for $18. He had stopped there to get some lag bolts and washers. It was to bolt the Studs to the walls, according to The Brit.

Tomas did not return to the trenching at all that day. He and the Brit drilled holes and bolted wall studs to the sides of the box. They did that only after they had lowered the box. It was a hell of a day's work. I was going nuts from the sounds of all that Spanish. I just hated not knowing what the hell they were talking about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.