Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 143

I was glad that he didn't ask me what the two men looked like. It would have been a problem I'm sure since Karl was one of them.

The handed me a plastic bag, from Walmart of all things, with a 9mm automatic pistol inside. The serial number had been removed. There was a box of shells inside a well. The box still had the seal in place. I noted that Karl got one as well. There was also a large briefcase looking fiberglass case, whicht Karl was handed as well.

"I suppose I should wear the gloves in the bottom of this bag, when I load the magazine." I said.

"Probably would be a good idea. We shall be on maximum security before and after the action." He said.

I put on the gloves, then used one of the box openers to open the box of shells. I loaded the magazine, put it in the gun and then demanded. "Drive out of town, before we go to the hotel."

"Why?" one of the men who brought the SWV asked."

Karl looked at me holding the pistol pointed at the floor and said, "You really have to learn to listen to Sylvia. She seldom says anything she isn't damn serious about. Find a empty road," Karl said as he put his glove on as well.

We were well out of town when I pointed the pistol out the widow and up in the air. I fired nine rounds off just as fast as I could pull the trigger and the automatic pistol worked flawlessly. "Your turn Karl," I said.

He pointed his pistol out the window, checked for traffic then emptied it rapid fires. The he stuck the barrel of the rifle out my door and fired two shots with it. As he fired I had my hands over my ears. "Now let's stop somewhere and police this brass. Then you can take us to the hotel."

When we got almost to the hotel one of the two young men turned to Karl and said, "One room is in my name and one is in Ed's name, as we were instructed. So how do we divide up," he asked.

"Sylvia, the rooms only have one bed each, do you have a preference who sleeps on your floor?" Karl asked.

"Better the devil you know," I replied.

"Then it's me with Sylvia and you two double up in the second room. We do recon of the hotel tomorrow," he said to them.

"We already did some recon. He didn't leave the hotel at all today," Whitehead said. I dubbed him that because of his brand new haircut revealing his very white scull. The other one I called Curly because of his longer straight black hair.

Curly pulled the car up in front of the hotel while we unloaded the bags. Just as soon as we had everything out of the cur, white head showed us to the elevator and then up to the rooms. The two of them were not on the same floor, at least I didn't thing so since the elevator carried him up. I noticed he didn't pick a floor till we were out.

"If I didn't know better, I would think he didn't trust us," I said.

"Just operational security. I don't even know their room number, and I'm supposed to be in charge." Karl said.

"Well let's go visit the bar," I suggested.

"You know they are going to have camera's all over the place." he said.

"Then I guess before we actually do anything we should find out where they are, shouldn"t we? I suggested. "You know a loving couple just looking about."

"So seeing us tonight proves nothing. Then when we do it, we know what to avoid or wreck. Very good thought Sylvia, but we already have the camera's taken care of. Part of the Swamp thing's plan. The hotel was built long before surveillance cameras Tech rep came to work on the system. It seems the camera's are WIFI, so they didn't have to run cable through the grand old plaster."

"So you are going to jam them," I asked.

"Let's say that sometime tomorrow the Internet access for computer is going to go down. Someone might be able to use that time to go about the hotel unseen." Karl said.

"Very good," I said.

"But if they hadn't done that, yours would have been a hell of a good idea," he said.

"It's still a good thing I wore dark glasses and a ball cap when we entered," I said.

"It was fine but you aren't registered and the registered guest, will be back in their rooms tomorrow. Leave all your clothes packed in the duffel they will check out the day after. At that time they will carry them out and burn them." Karl said.

"And that's why you told me not to pack thing I loved," I said with a smile. Even I had known better than to pack my computer. There was a laptop with the tags still on it in the room. That would in up in the airport lost and found I was told.

"I am really glad that you understand, So I guess we can get on with the planning," he said.

"So you think the target will go out tomorrow," I asked.

"Yes there was an incident in Mexico. that he will most likely need to talk to someone here about," Karl said.

"Do I need to know what happened," I asked.

"Not really, but you should know our target is a bad man. There is no doubt he will be plotting a lot of revenge. Revenge where people die," Karl said.

"Then we will be saving lives and getting paid for it. Makes me feel like a cop again." I said.

"Well even the bad guys can do good things now and then," Karl said. "I assume you still see us as bad guys?"

"The jury is still out on that," I said. "As it should be. If I knew which team you played with, I might not be interested."

"We are still talking about Swamp Thing?" he asked.

"Are we?" I asked in return and smile. I walked directly in to take a shower. after the shower I walked into the room naked except for a bath towel. But it was just a tiny bit too small to cover everything. I got into the bed and threw the town on a chair. I wanted to see what Karl the killer would do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.