Deputy Porter
Chapter 142

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

It was almost none before I went to the storage container on wheels. I looked the place over very carefully, before I opened the doors. There was no reason to believe anyone would find it, and if they did would think anything of it. I still had a couple of traps set. I set the old spider web trap. It was simply a piece of 5 lb test mono filament fishing line from Walmart, strung above the path to the Storage unit door. It was still in place, so I felt better. The second tell was a layer of sand over the black earth leading up to the door. It was just as I had left it Saturday evening.

I took one more look around with the spotter scope before I opened the doors to the unit. I wore a pair of very short shorts, and a very small tight tee shirt. I would have worked naked, if I knew for certain that neither Monk nor his father wouldn't drive up on me.

I set about mixing my first batch of 'Shiny new Planter's Punch'. First I opened the ten gallon water jug from Home Depot. I made sure it was clean and had no odors in it. Then I poured all twenty four 12 oz bottles into the container. The case didn't come anywhere near filling it up. It was about two gallons of mixers. I wanted to mix it about two to one, so I poured a gallon of shine in the container with the Fruit Juice. I was tempted to add a little simple syrup just to make it a little sweeter, but I forced myself to just taste it.

It was way too strong, but very smooth. Since it seemed a too strong I decided to had half a case more of the mix. When I finished I had a little more than 3 gallons of punch.

Next I emptied three and a half cases of the 8 oz water bottles into a 5 gallon bucket and added a lid to keep it clean. I repacked the bottles with the punch. I had seventy eight 8 oz bottle of the drink and about an ounce left in the water jug. I packed the bottles back into the cases from wince they came.

Half way through the repackaging process camera crew came over. The filmed me more than half naked packing the shine. For them to film I added a baseball type cap, with a John Deere tractor logo on it. I also wore the over sized mirrored sunglasses. When I finished with the packaging, I thought Jeff had a hard on. I laughed to myself...

"Okay, I let you guys film the results of the first gallons of shiny punch being made. Now you get to film me trying for my first sale. I loaded a single bottle into my Toyota. I drove, with Jeff in the car, to the biker bar where Monk said he would meet me. I didn't bother to change, I just went with my ass pretty much covered and my boobs just barely covered all of me sweaty as hell. Hell I knew I was using sex to sell, but all the big ligit companies did it.

I met monk inside. "Hey babe, you got the shit," He asked.

"Oh yeah, I got the shit," I laughed.

"Let me get Jess over." was Monk's reply.

"Jess I got a drink for the ladies, I want you to try," I said handing him the bottle.

He tasted it and said, "Not bad. Hold on right here," he said.

"You looking mighty good there Sylvie," Monk said.

"You have had too much to drink," I answered.

When Jess came back, he poured the drink into a glass filled with ice. It took only half the bottle to fill the glass. "Delia come over and try this," he said.

A really slutty looking white girl with jet black hair came over. She had several black and gray prison looking tats. She looked much better after she tried the drink and said, "That is good Jess, but it's a little strong. I would have to add come sprite to it."

He looked at the bottle and asked, "How much?"

"I need to get six dollars a bottle." I replied.

"How much you got of this ready to sell?" he asked.

Three cases," I replied.

"I'll give you a hundred and twenty five bucks per case," he said. "I'll take the three cases but you got to deliver them."

"We will call it an introductory price. I'm going to have to go up on the next batch," I said.

"Let me see, if I can sell this first," he said. "And you don't retail to any more of the biker bars."

"I agree." I said. "I will deliver tomorrow during daylight hours, if that's alright with you."

"We open at 1PM I'll be expecting you then," he said. I nodded my agreement.

When I got back to the car I finished the interview. The boys were pleased and went back to edit their film. I went back and worked a few more hours mixing up another batch only a little larger. I had hoped for more but I found that $5 to $5.50 was top dollar for the Shiny Punch.

After a week, either Jeff or Phil had gone with me to the drink houses on Jim's list. I had plenty of orders to show for it. I honestly thought it would be more fun to be a moonshiner. I found that it was really more work than I had expected. I had moved over two hundred gallons of that shit and made a couple of grand profit, in the first month alone. The only problem was that I was bordering on going mad. The demand more than simply outstripped my capacity to produce it. I found that I really didn't like the business.

The bushel of oranges I pickled in the 12 oz punch bottles went faster that I could produce them. Hell so did the punch. I never had the moonshine or the time to produce the peppermint or the hot and spicy shine.

It had been six weeks since I heard from Swamp Thing when Karl the Killer showed up at my door. "We need you," he said.

"The same gig," I asked knowing full well I needed a break and would do anything.

"The same job but the location has moved," he said.

"Do you have a good plan?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. "But we got to go now."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.